Lee Hani

Thorn

 

“Hani, you know that I am in love with you, right?”

He looked straight into my eyes, his eyes full of sincerity. We were sprawled on his carpet, leaning ourselves on the sofa, with beer in each of our hand. Did he just say what I thought he said? Or did the alcohol do the talking?

“What are you talking about, Seunghyun? I think you have had enough alcohol for tonight.”

This was crazy, not to mention absolutely uncomfortable, having him said those things when we were alone in his apartment. When was Jiyong coming to get me?

“You know I had always attracted to you, Hani. Ever since I first saw you, at the cafe. You, too, felt the same way, right?”

He sounded downright weird. I got up, refused to answer him, and headed for the door.

“You should rest. Jiyong is probably going to be late so I’ll go back myself. I’ll see you later, and that conversation never happened, Seunghyun.”

 

He grabbed me by my shoulder, turned me around facing him, and harshly, he pushed me against the wall. Seunghyun’s eyes were always soft despite his intense stare, but I couldn’t see that tonight. His soft eyes were replaced with menacing glare, and I couldn’t help but to feel afraid.

“I love you. I love you, Lee Hani.”

That was what he said before he pressed his lips against mine, his tongue desperately tried to enter my mouth. I tried so hard to keep my mouth shut, to let myself free from his grasp, but he was too strong for me.

 

This shouldn’t be happening. He was Jiyong’s best friend, how could he do all this to Jiyong? Jiyong. Jiyong!

“Jiyong!”

He stopped harassing me right away.