Revelations

Fear Itself

Hey there my awesome readers! I love reading all of your comments, so yeah, keep doing it? hehe x"D anyway, this is the 3rd chappy~ Enjoy! xD

 

Sooyoung's POV

After Tiffany officially agreed to join the band I felt oddly excited. With her in our band I had a feeling we might actually make a name for ourselves. Singing with her felt more right than anything ever had, we worked. I was looking forward to getting to know her and having her as a part of my life, which was weird because I'd only known her like a day.

We headed off to Seoul Pub to celebrate, free drinks make any celebration a good one! I found myself getting a lift with Tiffany which was great. I was finding myself drawn to the gorgeous redhead, in a way that should scare the out of me, but it didn't. We settled in the car and Tiffany popped in a CD.

"So I was thinking about a nickname for you," I said with a smirk.

Tiffany raised her eye brow and smirked right back at me, "Oh yeah? What did you come up with?"

I paused for dramatic effect and grinned, "I've decided to call you Hazel."

Tiffany grinned and let out a tiny giggle which made my heart skip a beat, "Ok then, not exactly original Choi, but I'll take it." I pouted making her laugh. She reached over and gave my hand a gentle squeeze. As soon as her hand touched mine I felt a charge go through me, it was intense.

I think Tiffany felt it too because her eyes widened for a brief moment before she pulled back her hand and laughed awkwardly. "Um, I like Hazel, so does that mean I get to call you Brown?" She asked, clearly trying to move on from the awkwardness that had suddenly sprung up between us.

I smiled, "Hazel, you can call me anything you like." Tiffany laughed and began singing along to the music coming from the car stereo. We pulled up in the private car park behind Seoul Pub and jumped out of the car.

"Hey, Brown I'm just gonna run up to my place for a minute to drop off these instruments, I hate leaving them in the car their like my children and this violin is worth more than everything else I own put together," Tiffany said with a gorgeous smile coming from her lips and eyes.

"Sure, you wanna hand, Hazel?" I asked. I'll admit I was curious to see where she lived. You can tell so much about a person by looking at their home.

"That'd be great thanks Sooyoung," Tiffany squeezed my shoulder and beamed at me. I took the case containing her gorgeous Fender bass and followed her through a door and up a set of stairs. She unlocked her front door and held the door open so I could enter first.

I walked in and my mouth fell open, this was the most incredible place I had ever seen! Now I come from a wealthy family so I have always been used to having the best of everything, but this place was a little slice of heaven.

The room we walked into was all open plan with a living room, kitchen and dining area. The floors were a light wood which was offset by the warm cream walls and high ceilings that gave the place an openness you rarely find in apartments. The whole west side wall of the apartment was one huge window, which bathed the entire room in light which at the moment was rather muted as dusk approached.

I walked further into the room and felt my feet sink into a lush burnt orange rug on the floor of her living room. Around the rug were two huge cushy brown leather sofas and several dark wood side tables with various candles, vases and nick-knacks on them. An antique chest sat in the centre of the rug as a coffee table. Across from the sofas was a huge plasma with surround sound hidden strategically around the room. There were some beautiful paintings on the wall in colors to match the color scheme. The whole open plan area was decorated in warm browns, burnt oranges and deep olive greens. It was the type of place where you instantly feel at home.

I turned around to face Tiffany and grinned, "Awesome place, Hazel!"

Tiffany smiled shyly, "Thanks, I'll give you the dollar tour while we dump the instruments in the music room." I nodded and followed her through the archway between the kitchen and the living room areas. Our feet echoed on the hard wood floor as we walked down a short hallway. Tiffany stopped in front of the first door and pushed it open, "This is the study/library."

In side there was a huge dark wood desk with a laptop, scanner and printer. One wall was completely covered by shelves of books while the other was covered in photos and clippings from magazines and newspapers. I took a quick look around before Tiffany led me down the hall to the next room which was the bathroom. It was luxurious with a huge bathtub and a lot of candles.

The next room we went into blew my mind. "This is my music room," Tiffany said with pride.

"Wow," I breathed. The room was filled with musical instruments and organized around a mahogany baby grand piano. There were violins, a cello, acoustic guitars, an acoustic bass, several electric basses, electric guitars, a double bass and most remarkably a harp. The walls were covered in pictures and posters. Some were of classical musicians or famous composers while others were tour posters or album covers of rock bands and other artists. There was a music stand over flowing with sheet music and an open chest filled with even more. There was a worn brown leather arm chair under the window with blank music composition sheets just waiting to be filled.

On the wall to my left there were rows upon rows of shelves full of vinyls and CDs with a huge and impressive sound system on a low table. She had music from every single genre imaginable, bands that even I had never heard of. It was amazing.

"Wow," I whispered again.

"You said that already," Tiffany said with a smirk as she placed the violin in its place and took her bass from me. "So you like it then?"

"Are you kidding? I love it! This is the most beautiful room Tiffany, God you must be so inspired in here!" I gushed excitedly.

Tiffany smiled, "Yeah I am. In here nothing can touch me and I can be free. Music has always been my escape from everything else in my life."

I nodded, understanding completely, "I know exactly what you mean. Whenever life gets ed up, as it inevitably does, nothing besides getting lost in music can help. I could live without a lot of things but never music."

"It's nice to see we have something in common, Brown," Tiffany smirked and led me from the room. "Ok last stop on the grand tour, this is my bedroom and ! you are lucky I actually cleaned it yesterday!" Tiffany swung open the last door in the hallway and let me walk in first.

I stared around the room in awe, it was beautiful. The same light wood made up the floor in here and the walls were the same warm cream but this room was different. The bed was a huge king sized one with an elegantly intertwined wrought iron headboard in black. The bed covers were indifferent shades of blue, from a deep midnight blue to a soft sky blue. There was a huge black rug covering the floor under the bed, which would give the person getting out of bed a soft place for their feet.

A large black chest of draws stood against the wall beside the door with an array of perfumes and other bits and pieces on top of it. Under the massive floor to ceiling window in front of the bed there sat a grey, black and deep blue stripped love seat with a small table to the side. On the walls there were various charcoal drawings, mostly of women (oh hello! does this mean what I think it means?). The room was elegant but still comfortable. It was very Tiffany.

"I love those sketches Hazel, they are incredible!" I said standing in front of a rather large one of a woman lying on her side. The woman looked so sad and broken, it was deeply moving. She also looked kind of familiar, I thought she might have been famous.

Tiffany stepped up beside me and smiled up at the sketch, "Yeah, I love them too. My sister-in-law BoA drew them for me. I actually posed for this one."

My mouth fell open and a wonderful visual played in my mind, "You posed ?"

Tiffany laughed, "Yeah, it was liberating and I loved every second of it."

I looked at the redhead with a new found respect before turning back to examine the sketch more closely, "Oh my God it is you! I can see your tattoo and the eyes are so you. Wow this is really incredible Tiffany, you're beautiful."

Tiffany blushed and smiled shyly, "Thanks, that's all down to BoA, she is an amazing artist she could make anyone look good. So what do you think of the apartment?"

"It is incredible, this room and well the whole place! This place is ing amazing, Hazel! I don't mean to sound rude, but how the did you afford it?" I asked.

Tiffany laughed, "Well this was my brother, Kris's, place and it used to be a real dump until the bar took off and he got it fully renovated. About a month after the renovations finished his girlfriend,  found out she was pregnant so he moved into her place to help out. No one was living here so he let me take it over and in exchange I help at the bar every now and then. Plus the job I have at the SACA pays pretty good, which is how I afforded the furniture and stuff."

"Your brother sounds awesome," I said with a grin. I loved my sister but I doubt I'd give her an apartment like this out of the goodness of my heart.

"Yeah he can be an sometimes but for the most part he is pretty great. Come on down to the bar and I'll introduce you." Tiffany grabbed my hand and dragged me out of her apartment. Her hand fit perfectly in mine and I felt tingles spreading from our joined hands, up my arms and flowing all through my body. I hadn't felt anything like it before.

We entered Seoul Pub through the staff entrance at the back and quickly made our way to the bar where the rest of the band was already waiting. Yuri looked up and smirked at our linked hands, making me blush but not let go. I would hold that soft hand in mine for as long as she would let me!

"So where have you two been?" Jonghyun asked as he handed each of us a beer.

Tiffany took a drink and then answered, "We took my stuff upstairs and then I gave Sooyoung a tour, had to impress her somehow, didn't I?" Tiffany winked making Jonghyun laugh. I just smiled.

A tall blonde guy walked over and slung an arm around Tiffany's shoulder, "Hey baby sister, Jonghyun tells me he finally convinced you to leave the stuck up world of classical music and join his band. About time!" The guy, who I'm assuming is her brother, gave her an affectionate hug, making her drop my hand.

Tiffany hugged him back hard and said, "Yeah he convinced me, I always knew he'd wear me down eventually then all I had to do was blow them away." Tiffany pulled back out of his arms and turned around to face us, "Kris this is the band, Jonghyun you know, this is Minhyuk, Yuri and Sooyoung."

We each shook hands with Kris who gave us a warm smile, "It's nice to meet you guys. Oh ,and good luck dealing with my diva of a sister!" Tiffany slugged him hard in the stomach, making the rest of us laugh. Kris pulled her into another hug and messed up her hair. They were so clearly siblings it wasn't even funny!

Kris left soon after he got a call from his very hormonal girlfriend who desperately needed pickles and ice-cream…cravings I guess. Jonghyun got us all a round of shots and a beer. Personally I don't like shots but Jonghyun is damn hard to say no to. Once each of us had a shot of some horrid smelling green liquor Jonghyun raised his in toast, "Here's to Fear Itself and our newest member, Tiffany Hwang!"

Tiffany blushed and we all clinked our shot glasses and downed the disgusting alcohol. All of us, besides Jonghyun, ended up coughing and spluttering from the foul he just made us drink. I saw Tiffany drinking deeply from her beer and copied her, anything to get the taste of that out of my mouth.

"Jonghyun that was ing foul!" Yuri said hitting his arm hard. Jonghyun just laughed and sipped his beer. I could tell he was enjoying our pain. . After we'd recovered from the disgusting shot we all settled in a booth and started really getting to know each other. I soon realized that the more I knew about Tiffany the more I wanted her for more than that gorgeous body of hers.

Everything about the redhead was making me crazy. From the way she spoke, the sound of her laugh, the way she titled her head, her remarkable smile, her beautiful eye-smiles, to her love and passion for music this girl was everything I had ever wanted and more. It felt surreal to me that I had only met her twenty-four hours earlier.

We all talked for hours as Jonghyun and Tiffany regaled us with stories from their time at the SACA. It was obvious that they were really close. While we talked the drinks kept flowing, making the conversation and revelations flow.

After a particular embarrassing story that involved Tiffany turning up in her pajamas to a music exam. Yuri took pity on her and they headed out to the dance floor which was just starting to fill up. Tiffany and Yuri began moving to the music and I was once again reminded of what a great dancer Tiffany was.

Her lithe, graceful body moved easily and instinctively to the music making men and women alike stare at her. Tiffany's eyes caught mine and she crooked her finger at me to get me to join them on the dance floor. I was by her side in a second.

Tiffany, Yuri and I danced together for a few songs and then Yuri disappeared to get another drink, giving me a wink as she walked past. Once Yuri was gone Tiffany grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. We danced close, both moving together to the deep bass in the song.

After a minute I couldn't resist anymore and I put my hands on her hips. Tiffany's breath hitched as she moved closer to me and put her hands behind my neck. We moved together to the music, our eyes locked the whole time. The feel of her moving against me was the best sensation I had ever experienced to date. It was incredible. Our bodies fit perfectly together as they moved in time to the beat.

We danced a few songs like that and then I felt Tiffany's body tense up and she pulled away. I looked at her questioningly, but her eyes were locked on something else. A tall, well dressed Kangta look alike walked through the crowd and pulled Tiffany into a hug that she half heartedly returned.

"Tiff! I have been looking for you everywhere," The guy said in a deep voice. I looked him over and saw only arrogance and possessiveness.

Tiffany forced a smile onto her face, which was so fake compared to every other smile I'd seen on her face since I'd met her. She kissed the guy on the cheek and turned to face me. "Siwon this is Sooyoung, Sooyoung this is my boyfriend Siwon."

Boyfriend? Did she just say boyfriend? What the ? How did I not know she had a boyfriend? I choked back my shock and put a smile on my face just as fake as the one Tiffany was wearing, "Nice to meet you Siwon."

"Likewise," He muttered reluctantly taking my offered hand. He looked around like a bored child and possessively held Tiffany to his side. Tiffany looked decidedly awkward in his arms, like she'd rather be anywhere else.

I already hate the guy. From his perfectly styled hair to his immaculate clothes he is a prize tool and not nearly good enough for the beautiful redhead who was so full of life and passion. In all fairness though I had only just met him and my feelings may have been clouded by the feelings I was starting to have for this guy's girlfriend.

"Tiff, I think we should head out now," Siwon said with a frown, he clearly didn't want to spend any longer in the bar than he had to.

Tiffany sighed and nodded, "Just let me say goodbye to everyone, ok?" Siwon nodded, kissed her roughly and possessively on the lips before throwing an arrogant smirk in my direction and walking to the door.

Tiffany turned to me with a look I couldn't read and murmured, "Sorry about him, he…well I guess that's just Siwon. I'd better go. I'll see you at rehearsal on Monday." Before I could respond Tiffany had her heel and disappeared into the crowd to find the others.

I headed to the bar and got another drink, I needed it. I couldn't understand how I had read the signals so wrong! I was so sure that Tiffany was gay and I could have sworn she had been flirting with me. Plus the way she danced with me earlier…it was too intimate to have been purely platonic.

Feeling more confused than I had since high school I downed my drink and headed off to say good bye to the rest of the band. As I neared their booth I turned to the door and caught Tiffany's eyes as Siwon pulled her out onto the street. She looked miserable as she gazed back at me in a manner that could only be described as longingly. Feeling even more confused I said my good bye and headed home.

I couldn't get the look in Tiffany's eyes as Siwon dragged her away out of my mind. What did it mean? While Siwon was around she was a different person, miserable and quiet, but when he wasn't it was like she came to life. this was doing my head in!

I was so ing confused, I couldn't wait to see her again so that I could try to make sense of it all.

 

 

 

so, yeah, Kris was one of Tiffany's brothers in my story (again), haha can't help it, I just like him :p

I'll reveal who's the other brother whose is BoA's husband later~

and, yeah (sadly), Siwon was Tiffany's boyfriend.. ( ._.)

well, lil' comments? subscribe?

Love yaa! x33

 

 

p.s SooFany gave each other nickname based on their eyes color. just in case you were wondering why.. :p