Come Down to Me

Fear Itself

I'm gonna apologize, this fic has a lot of music in it, but hey they're in a band, so I figure that's how they relate and communicate with each other, plus music is one of a big part in my life, so there you go! haha Enjoy! ;)

 

Sooyoung's POV

Once we left Siwon's and got back to Tiffany's I helped her carefully up the stairs. She was physically and emotionally exhausted, the last few days really taking a toll on her. I kept an arm tightly around her waist as she sagged against me and struggled to keep her eyes open. I led her through the apartment and down to her bedroom. Folding back the covers I gently lifted her up in my arms and laid her down. I slid off her flip flops and helped her pull her pink v-neck sweater over her head so that she was lying in her jeans and a white tank top.

I hesitated about taking off her jeans, so Tiffany did it herself kicking them onto the floor. I felt like a bit of a but I couldn't help taking in the beautiful sight before me. Her body was toned and voluptuous, her milky skin was smooth and silky. I couldn't resist running my hand up her arm to feel the warmth of her under my fingers. My eyes raked over her body, in her black boy shorts and white tank top there was a lot of her to look at. I let my eyes trace over the tattoo on her hip, which made me smile thinking of the first time I'd seen it.

Tiffany's sleepy hazel eyes were locked on me as I gently pulled the covers up over her. I sat down on the edge of the bed and kissed her forehead tenderly, "Get some sleep Hazel, I'll be here when you wake up." Tiffany nodded and let her eyes drift shut.

I sat by her side until her breathing evened out and her hold on my hand loosened. I carefully brushed her long red hair from her face, pausing to her cheek adoringly. I leaned in and kissed her chastely on the cheek before getting up to let her sleep. I paused at the door and whispered, "Sweet dreams, beautiful."

I walked out of her room and down the hall deep in thought. It had been the most intense roller coaster ride since I had met Tiffany Hwang and despite the toll it had taken on me I wouldn't trade any of it. I sat down on her sofa and wrapped a throw rung around myself. It had been a surreal day. The time spent waiting outside on Siwon's lawn while Tiffany, her father and Kris went in to confront him was pure unadulterated torture.

I was dying to know what had happened in there, especially after seeing Moon Ye Seul leave Siwon's. I wanted so badly to talk to Tiffany about it all, but now wasn't the time. Tiffany needed to rest. We had all the time in the world to talk about what had happened.

I lay back against the soft leather of her sofa and thought back over the last few hours. She had kissed me, she had actually kissed me and then not run away afterwards. She had held me in her arms and told me that she was in love with me. She had told me she wanted me with her forever and that she was done being afraid. And she let me in, she let me into her life, let me see her vulnerability.

I had fallen in love with Tiffany the second I met her and now every moment I was with her I fell harder. I wouldn't push her, after everything she had been through I would never pressure her. I wanted this to be a forever kind of thing and I would do nothing to jeopardize that.

I must have drifted off to sleep because I was gently woken up by the feeling of soft lips on mine. I smiled and started to kiss back, as a warm tongue traced my lips. I tried to deepen the kiss only to have the lips on mine pull back. I opened my eyes and found Tiffany smiling softly down at me, the sun from the huge windows of her apartment bathed her in a warm glow. Her hair was mussed up from sleep and a black silk robe wrapped around her body, she was breathtaking. "You know you didn't have to sleep on the couch right?" She asked.

I blushed a little and smiled up at her, "Well I didn't want to push or anything."

Tiffany giggled and cupped my cheek in her palm. I closed my eyes and leaned into her touch. I had been craving this for so long. "You're so beautiful Sooyoung and so kind. I couldn't have gotten through yesterday without you."

I looked up at her and pulled her into my arms so that she was laying half on top of me. Tiffany snuggled into my neck as she moved to lie fully against me. I ran my hands slowly up and down her back, making her shiver and lean into me. Our bodies fit together perfectly, like we were made to fit together.

"Tiff, what happened yesterday at Siwon's?" I asked gently. I felt Tiffany tense up briefly before she relaxed her body into mine.

She sighed began tracing patterns on my forearm with her finger tips, "It was intense. We walked in and found Ye Seul yelling at Siwon for releasing that video, which was surprising." I noticed that Tiffany no longer called Moon Ye Seul her mother or Mom, I guess the woman finally pushed her too far and hurt her too much.

Tiffany kept up the pattern on my arm and continued, "I was so certain that she had given him the tape, I mean I was positive that she'd just found yet another way to hurt me but it turns out Siwon got it from a friend of his who works in the police evidence archives. Ye Seul never showed him that ing tape or even told him about what had happened to me with Eunjung. She told him vaguely that I'd been seeing a woman and it went badly but not all the details like Siwon lead me to believe. Not that it really matters, that woman has hurt me more than I think I will ever be able to forgive." Tiffany paused and stared straight ahead of her, deep in thought.

I waited silently, giving her the time to collect her thoughts before she continued. I deeply resented the woman who had caused Tiffany so much pain. Moon Ye Seul was a nasty piece of work that should have supported her daughter not judged her and made her feel ashamed, guilty and afraid.

Tiffany suddenly raised herself up on her arm and gave me a small smile before she kissed me tenderly on the lips. "You're amazing you know that. You must be dying to know what happened but here you are just waiting patiently for me. How have you not run out of patience with me by now, after everything you have had to go through since we met?"

I smiled up at her and tightened my hold on her waist, "I never had patience before I met you. I guess I just knew that you were worth the wait, that you were the woman for me. Tiffany I will always be waiting patiently, moving at the pace you are comfortable with. I love you and that means that I will never push you."

Tiffany leaned in and kissed me with a bit more force than she had ever done before. Her kiss was hungry and passionate. I let her explore my mouth as I explored hers, tongues fighting for dominance. Our kisses were hard but tender at the same time. My hands found their way to her hips and held her close to me while her hands cupped my face.

After a few more moments of intense kisses Tiffany pulled back, breathing heavily and rested her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms tightly around her and kissed the top of her head. I heard her sigh contentedly and it made me smile. "You know I love you too right?" She whispered.

"Yeah I do," I paused and chuckled earning me a puzzled look from my beautiful redhead, "Sorry Hazel, I'm laughing because we have really done this whole thing in a pretty weird way. We met, flirted insanely, admit it you flirted with me!" Tiffany nodded with a grin and I continued, "Then we had some intense times. You told me about your past and let me into your world. I knew I was in love with you but I was confused and sacred of where your head was at. Plus you were still with Siwon. Then I kissed you and you ran away."

Tiffany cut me off with a gentle finger on my lips, "I'm so sorry about that. The second I felt your lips on mine I knew that I needed you that I had to be with you. That kiss made me feel more than I had ever felt, even when I was with Jessica. I got scared Soo, yeah I know surprise me getting scared, but I was scared because I knew I had to be with you. I needed to think, to clear my head and to sort it all out so I ran. I hate myself for running when I should have told you how I was feeling instead of running."

Tiffany looked down and frowned. "Hey Hazel, its ok I understand. We're here now and that's what matters," I murmured, tilting her face so I could get lost in her beautiful hazel eyes.

Tiffany smiled up at me and then chuckled, "Man did Jonghyun have a go the morning after you kissed me. He turned up here and let me have it. I deserved every word he said and you know what he was completely right. It is time I moved on from the past and stopped letting it determine my life now. He was also right I was never scared that you would hurt me, what I was scared of is that I really love you and know that you love me back. I was ing scared that it would actually work out between us and then I'd have to accept that I am gay and be happy. I know that's ed up but Jonghyun made me realize that is what I was afraid of."

Tiffany smiled shyly and ducked her head into the crook of my neck where she fit so perfectly. I lightly her back as she leaned into me. "It's not ed up Tiff, you've been through so much. I'd be worried if you weren't scared. It means a lot though that you trust me not to hurt you. Look there is no rush, Baby. If you aren't ready to be out or any of that then that's ok. We'll take it at your pace," I murmured against her hair. The scent of her was all around me, vanilla and raspberries. It was sweet and intoxicating just like the woman herself.

Tiffany got this cute little smile on her face and kissed me on the neck just under my jaw, "You called me Baby," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, is that ok?" I asked.

"Yeah I like it," Tiffany leaned up and kissed my lips with infinite tenderness. I tightened my hold on her and kissed her back adoringly. We lay in each other's arms for a few hours, talking and kissing while staying wrapped in each other. Tiffany told me the full story of what had happened at Siwon's and it took all my will power not to rush over there and kill the bastard. No matter what he had been through it would never justify the way he treated Tiffany. It was unforgivable.

After she finished the story Tiffany stood up and walked into the kitchen. I got up and followed her, concern on my face. "You alright, Hazel?"

Tiffany smiled over at me and walked to her fridge, "Yeah I'm ok. I'm freaking starving though. So you want some breakfast, Brown? I could cook?"

I beamed at her and said, "You cook? Wow, musical genius, hot and she can cook! Hazel you are the whole package."

Tiffany giggled and smirked over at me, "You'd better believe it." I laughed and took a seat at the bench as Tiffany began to prepare a breakfast feast for us. As she cooked Tiffany sung softly under her breath, it was one of the songs she has sung to me in the bar the day before.

"There's a lot that I don't know

There's a lot that I'm still learning

When I think I'm letting go
I find my body it's still burning"

Tiffany began moving her hips as she hummed before singing the next part of the song.

"And they held me down
And they had me living in the past
Come on and pick me up
Somebody clear the wreckage from the blast"

I chuckled softly at the carefree look on her face. She was smiling and her eyes were twinkling as she moved her body to the music playing in her head. Tiffany winked at me before busting out into the chorus.

"Yeah I'm alive
But I don't need a witness
To know that I've survived
I'm not looking for forgiveness
Yeah I just need light

I need light in the dark
As I search for the resolution."

Tiffany took a bow and grinned at me as she pulled out some plates and glasses. She poured us some juice and flicked on the coffee maker for our much needed caffeine fix. I clapped my approval for her little impromptu performance. Tiffany dished up the toast, scrambled eggs and bacon she had made and poured us each a cup of coffee. I smiled as she made mine exactly how I like it. I had gone out with my last girlfriend for like eight months and she had never been able to remember.

Tiffany took a seat next to me at the bench and we began to eat. I took a mouthful and couldn't help but moan, " Hazel this is incredible!" Tiffany beamed at me and continued eating her breakfast with a contented smile on her face. It was amazing to see her like this, so relaxed and at peace, especially after the drama of the last few days.

We ate in comfortable silence each enjoying the simple pleasure of being together, it was kinda nice to see her in this domestic setting, it made me smile and picture a future of a lot of breakfasts together. "I was thinking that I might play those songs I shared with you for the band. You know The Resolution and Leaving that I sang in the bar and Breakeven, the one I wrote about Jessica. What do you think, Brown?" Tiffany asked in a small voice.

I think my shock was written clearly on my face. I couldn't believe that she wanted to share those three songs that had to be the most personal things she had ever written. I stammered out, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah those songs are important to me sure, but if I share them with the world maybe they'll be important to someone else," Tiffany murmured as she leaned against me. I slipped an arm around her shoulder and brought her body closer to mine. I was so in awe of the remarkable woman beside me. She was easily the strongest woman I knew, she had become the fighter I knew she could be.

"Baby, these songs will move people and I am so proud of you for wanting to share them with the world. Music has the power to change people and I know your music changed me. That violin solo you played when we came to see you perform with the orchestra? That changed me, I didn't know it at the time but it opened me up to falling in love with you," I said laying a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Really?" She asked with a shy smile.

"Oh absolutely, Hazel you are amazing. I can't wait for the moment I get to hear you sing your songs on stage," I murmured.

"What makes you think I'm going to sing them myself? The Resolution would sound so much better sung by Jonghyun and Leaving would so work as a duet between you and me. Breakeven, I might keep to myself and get you guys to help with the back-up vocals, what do you think?" She asked with the most adorable look of concentration on her face.

"I think that it's an honor that you would let me and Jonghyun sing any part of these songs, Tiff," I murmured softly into her hair.

"You know when I was writing The Resolution I was thinking of you. The light in the dark as I search for my resolution is you Soo, you're my light and you helped me find my resolution," Tiffany murmured before kissing me sweetly.

Tiffany rose to her feet and held out her hand, I took it without hesitation and let her lead me down the hall to her music room. She moved across the room and sat at the piano, pulling me down on the stool beside her. I smiled to myself as her hands found the piano keys, almost like it was a reflex she couldn't control. She had the most beautiful smile on her face as her fingers danced over the keys.

I knew she felt safe in this room, at peace. It was the one place that she always felt safe, even when her world was falling apart. Tiffany smiled sweetly at me and murmured, "I love being in here with you, this room used to be my sanctuary and I kinda like sharing that with you."

I kissed her cheek and grinned shyly at her, "Hey Hazel can I play a song I wrote for you? I wrote it to help me understand what it was I was feeling. It was when you were with Siwon and I knew I couldn't be with you but I couldn't stop myself from falling for you," I said leaning into her side.

"You wrote a song for me? I'd love to hear it," Tiffany kissed me lovingly on the cheek and rose up from the piano stool to perch on the well worn brown leather chair in front of her window. I gave her a shy smile and began moving my own fingers across the keys. I gave her a wink, causing her to giggle, before I started singing the words I'd written for the beautiful redhead.

"Words fall out of my mouth
And I can't seem to trace what I'm saying
Everybody wants your time
I'm just dreaming out loud,
I can't have you for mine and I know it
I just wanna watch you shine.

Tripping up on my tongue,
It's all over my face and I'm racing
Gotta get away from you
Burning all the way home,
Try to put it to bed but it chases
Every little thing I do

When the light falls on your face,
Don't let it change you
When the stars get in your eyes,
Don't let them blind you.

You're beautiful
Just the way you are
And I love it all
Every line, and every scar
And I wish that I could make you see
This is where you ought to be,
Come down to me."

I moved my fingers over the keys and watched her as she moved to stand beside the piano. Her hazel eyes were locked on mine and shining with tears as a soft, tender smile graced her lips. It was a smile I had only ever seen directed at me and it made my heart race.

"Spell it out in a song,
Bet you never catch on to my weakness
I'm singing every word for you.
Here I'm thinking I'm sly
Then you're catching my eye, and just maybe
You're thinking what I'm thinking too

When you see it on my face,
Don't let it shake you
I know better than to try and
Take you with me.

You're beautiful
Just the way you are
And I love it all
Every line, and every scar
And I wish that I could make you see
This is where you ought to be,
Come down to me

Come down to me."

I sang the last note and before I could do more than look up at her, Tiffany's lips were on mine. It was passionate and sweet and salty from the tears that were leaking from her eyes. I stood up from my seat at her piano and pulled her into my arms, crushing our bodies together. Everywhere that our bodies touched was on fire.

I felt her push me back against the piano as her hands found their way into my hair. I grasped her hips and held her flush against me. She pulled her lips from mine and moved to my ear. Her lips grazed the skin as she whispered, "How could I have ever thought I could be without you?"

My heart raced to an alarming speed at her words. It was insane, I had only met her a short time ago and I was more in love with her than I had ever been. I felt it in every fiber of my being that she was the one for me. I'd dated girls before, hell I'd be out since like 15 so I had been with a lot of girls, but not one of them ever made me feel even one shred of what Tiffany made me feel with just a look.

"Well all I know is that I can't be without you. So Hazel, how about you let me take you out on a date?" I said with a coy smile, keeping my arms around her waist as hers found their way behind my neck.

"Hmm well seeing as we've made out and I told you I love you, a date might be a good idea," Tiffany said in a teasing voice.

I smirked her, God I loved the confident, teasing side of her. "Ok Hazel, tomorrow night you and me on a date."

Tiffany smirked back at me and nodded, "Sounds like a plan. Now come on we'd better get ready we have band rehearsal at Jonghyun's in like 45 minutes." I groaned and let her slip out of my arms reluctantly. Tiffany walked to the door and turned back to face me, "Soo, the song you wrote about me…well I see it. This, here with you…this is where I ought to be." Tiffany smiled tenderly and slipped out of the room. I couldn't have wiped the grin off my face if I'd wanted to.

------

Songs in this chapter:

The Resolution by Jack's Mannequin

Come Down To Me – Saving Jane

 

there. there. fluffy moments for yaa! xD

anyway, stay tune for more!

comments and upvotes? maybe? ;P