That Night

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8QRWLTDlQ

---------

You were sitting across the armchair with your legs dangling from one arm of the chair and your back leaning against the other. No one else was in the library but the fire kept you cozy and warm. You were determined to finish the book you were currently reading, even if it took you the whole night. You rubbed your tired eyes and looked out the window.

White fluffs were coming down from the dark sky.

You sleepily smiled *Snow.* You rested your head on the back of the chair and your eyes slowly started to close.

“~~~~~~~~~~.” A soothing voice called.

You looked up, “Sungyeol oppa.”

“What are you doing here? You should be in bed.” He said.

“I just wanted to finish this.” You gave a great, big yawn.

“Come on. You should go to sleep.” Sungyeol started to walk over. You closed the book and stretched out your arms. He bent down and slipped his arms under your legs and waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and he pulled you up. The necklaces glowed red.

Sungyeol started carrying you up the stairs.

“What about the other oppas?” You mumbled.

“They all went to sleep. I stayed up trying to look for you.” He replied.

“Mianhae.” You rested your head on his neck.

“It’s okay. I always know where to find you.” Sungyeol kissed your forehead. “No matter where you are, I’ll find you.”

You beamed and squeezed his neck. You grew drowsy and your eyes started to close. Before you knew it, you were being laid onto a soft mattress. Sungyeol started to pull away but you held onto his neck. He paused then turned his head towards you while blinking, “What's wrong?”

“Oppa, don't go.” You whispered with your eyes still closed.

Sungyeol softened.

“Don't leave me.” You mumbled again. You buried your face in his neck and your lips touched his skin, sending joyful shivers down his spine. “Sungyeol oppa, saranghae.”

Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter