Blackjack

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2NwfLpvntw

------

Late into the night, the house began to vigorously shake. Your half-brothers shot out of their rooms and gathered in the hallway. A black fog filled the halls.

“.” Dongwoo cursed.

“Don’t tell me…he’s here.” L looked at Sunggyu.

“Where’s ~~~~~~~~~~~~?” He asked.

Your half-brothers began to panic. Before they could do anything, the house began to break down. A haunting laugh filled the manor, “Woo brothers~ I’m back.”

“ you!” Dongwoo spat.

“Let’s go get ~~~~~~!” Hoya yelled.

“Try to find her then get out of here as soon as possible!” Sunggyu ordered. “I’m going after Blackjack.” *I’m going to kill him this time and get revenge for Sungyeol.*

“Me, too!” Dongwoo and L went with him.

You woke up to the house breaking down. You gasped with wide eyes *What is going on?!* You scrambled out of bed and ran out the door. You screamed and covered your head as part of the ceiling came down. You started to shake. Fear gripped your heart. *What if I never get to see my oppas again? They think that I don’t love them but that’s not true. All of them are equally important to them and I don’t want to lose another one close to my heart.* You scrambled down the quaking halls. Then you heard a laugh that sent chills down your back *That laughter is so familiar to me.*

The ceiling started to cave in. Before it could hurt you, you were grabbed and rolled out of the way. You landed on top of someone.

You opened your eyes, “Woohyun oppa.” You threw your arms around his neck and bawled, “Oppa, mianhae. I do love you. I love all 6 of you so much. But I just got overwhelmed because of everything that happened with Sungyeol oppa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter