The mysterious boy

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1zamKoUREI 

-----

You went out for some fresh air.

You took a deep breath and walked around the mansion.

You stopped when you saw a familiar black manor by the side. Something invisible drew you towards it.

As if you were cast by a spell, you slowly went towards it. You couldn’t take your eyes off of it once. Your heart began to thump. You pressed your hand against the solid wooden door. It creaked open and you peered inside. “Hello?” You warily called. You didn’t want to disturb anyone nor intrude on a third party. But it seemed like no one was home. Cautiously, you entered. You turned your head and saw a grandfather clock ticking. You looked up at the dark staircase. With fear and anticipation, you started upstairs.

You arrived at the 2nd floor. You looked around at all the rooms. One by one, you opened them up. Your mind tingled with familiarness but something seemed to be blocking your memories. You opened up the last door and stopped. *This looks just like my room at home…* You carefully stepped inside and looked at the bed. A random flashback hit your head and you stumbled backwards. Frightened, you looked at the bed where you could see yourself and the back of a boy you didn’t quite know.

“Oppa…” You called.

“Hmm?”

“…I love you.” You whispered.

Pleasant surprise flickered in his eyes.

You searched his pretty eyes, “I really love you, oppa.” He softly smiled and shifted closer to you. The boy cupped your face and rested his forehead against yours. He closed his eyes and tenderly murmured, “I love you, too, ~~~~~~~~~-ah.” Slowly, he inclined his face and pressed his lips against yours. He your bottom lip and slipped his tongue into your mouth. You closed your eyes and kissed him back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter