The Past - part II

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O7oWBfmNJY&feature=related

-------

Blackjack stood tall above you, “Woo Sungyeol’s spawn must die. And so must you.” He raised a stake.

“NO!” A furious shout came. Blackjack was tackled out of the way. Sungyeol held his hands out and Blackjack emitted a terrible scream. While he was out for the moment, Sungyeol ran over to you. “Are you all right?”

“Oppa, what do we do?” You cried as you held up your bloody hand, “The baby. Our baby.”

Sungyeol stared at it and stiffened. *No. It can’t be. We didn’t even get to tell the others.* “It’s all right.” He said to calm you down.

“No, it’s not.” You shook your head, “You trusted me and I couldn’t even keep it safe. I never deserved to be a mom.”

“That’s not true.” Sungyeol cupped your cheek, “You have every right to be the mother of my child.”

You sobbed into his shoulder. He planted kisses below your ear and murmured, “I’m sorry. It’s my fault. I should’ve protected you and our child better. It was my responsibility to keep you both safe.”

You shook your head, “It’s not your fault. Don’t blame yourself.”

Sungyeol sighed then whispered, “Right now, we have to focus on surviving. Come on. Let’s get out of here.” You nodded and he helped you up. You looked up and your eyes widened, “OPPA, WATCH OUT!”

Sungyeol spun around just in time and grabbed the stake before it pierced his throat. You cupped your mouth *Utukae?!* “I will exterminate you then I will destroy all of the ones you love. Your child. Your wife. Your brothers.” Blackjack threatened.

“Then make sure you kill me completely so that I don’t come back for you later.” Sungyeol hissed.

Blackjack smirked, “Of course I will.” He flung out his arm. Sungyeol quickly grabbed your waist and dodged out of the way. Acid burned the walls down. You became alarmed of his overwhelming power *It would wipe out a human in a second.*

Blackjack came towards Sungyeol. Sungyeol furrowed his eyebrows and boldly raced towards him also. They fought long and hard. You clasped your hands together. Praying was all you could do now.

Suddenly, Sungyeol was grabbed and thrown across.

“OPPA!” You stood up but Blackjack cornered you. You backed away into the wall and searched his horrid, deformed face *I can’t see his eyes.* And that scared you the most. “Die along with your child.” He raised the stake. You covered your face *Sungyeol oppa!*

Blackjack brought down the stake. It penetrated through your skin. You gasped in pain. You slowly dropped your hands from your face. Your eyes widened, “Sungyeol…oppa…”

His arms were stretched out and palms were planted next to your face. He was standing protectively in front of you, as if he was blocking you from something. He wasn’t say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter