Forgotten

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYyVz7vOYBw

-----

Several nights later, there was a knock on Dongwoo’s door. He was standing in front of the mirror and turend his head to the sound. “Come in.” He answered. You poked your head in, “Oppa.”

“Oh, ~~~~~~.” Dongwoo was surprised, “Did something happen? Come in.” He waved you inside.

“No... It’s just…” You hugged your pillow tightly, “Can I sleep in here with you tonight?”

Dongwoo softened, “Of course you can, baby. Come here.” He waved you over and held out an arm. You smiled and went into his arm. Dongwoo squeezed you tightly and kissed your forehead, “I’m just going to take a shower first.”

You nodded. You sat on the edge of the bed and looked at him. Dongwoo slipped his shirt off. At first you grew embarrassed because he was shirtless but then you noticed the long scar from a little underneath his chest slashed across his fine cut abs. *Where is that from?* You wondered.

Dongwoo went into the bathroom and you forgot it for a moment. You put your pillow down and just started exploring the room. You crawled into bed and looked at the nightstand. There were two pictures. One of you and the other of you and your half-brothers. You picked the 2ndpicture up and smiled. You passed your fingertips along their faces in the photo. But you stopped and your smile vanished at the sight of the 7thboy. *There he is again. Why is he always in our pictures?* You curiously tilted your head.

The door opened and you put the picture back down. Dongwoo was still shirtless and he was furiously rubbing his head with the towel. He looked up and met eyes with you. Dongwoo smiled and slipped into bed next to you. He held his arm out, “Come here.”

You wrinkled up your nose, “Go wear a shirt first, oppa.”

 Dongwoo wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close to his bare chest, “I’m just going to hold you like this.” He snuggled into your side and closed his eyes with a content sigh, “You’re always so warm.” You smiled but it faded when you saw the jagg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter