Confused

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec2fqC_u1E4&feature=related

-----

Your eyes slowly opened. The morning sun lit up Hoya’s room. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. You felt groggy and exhausted. You looked around *Where is Hoya oppa?*

You went to your room, took a shower to refresh yourself, and went downstairs.

Your half-brothers looked up.

“You already woke up?” Hoya asked.

“You should’ve slept more.” Sungjong said, concerned.

You shook your head.

“Do you feel…all right?” Woohyun warily asked.

“Actually…” You touched your head, “My head hurts.” You slightly winced. Sungjong came over and lightly massaged your head. “Thanks, oppa.” You gratefully smiled.

“Do you remember anything from last night?” Dongwoo asked. You gave him a puzzled look, “Last night…?” You had small bits of recollections but otherwise, your mind was blank. You shook your head, “All I remember is dancing and then going into a strange manor…how did I come home?”

“Hoya found you.” Sunggyu said.

“That’s it? That’s all you know?” Dongwoo asked. You nodded.

“Let’s go to the garden.” Sungjong took your hand and led you away.

“It’s like her mind refuses to acknowledge Sungyeol was ever here. Anything remotely concerning him and her mind becomes a blank slate.” Hoya stated. “This isn’t right.” Dongwoo said. “We can’t do anything about it though.” Woohyun pointed out. “Or we’ll hurt her.” Everyone sighed.

 -----------

You were curled up in a chair twirling a sunflower between your fingers with a thoughtful expression. “Sungjong oppa.” He looked up.

“…Why do oppas keep asking me if I remember something?” You looked at him with a distressed, confused look, “Am I missing something? Is som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter