Avoid

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After washing your face, you went downstairs. You took a deep breath and peeked into the dining room. Sungyeol was still there.

*Maybe he is really back.* You thought.

Sunggyu spotted you, “~~~~~ come in and eat.”

Sungyeol looked up.

You slinked next to L’s side. “Are you okay?” Woohyun asked, concerned. You nodded. “How do you feel?” L asked. “Okay.” You whispered. You glanced at Sungyeol again. He looked at you and you quickly looked away.

“Drink this.” L pushed the blood your way. You took a tiny sip then stood up, “I’m going to my room first.” You glanced at Sungyeol then left. Your half-brothers watched you disappear up the staircase.

“Hey, why is she ignoring you?” Sungjong looked at Sungyeol.

“She’s not ignoring him.” Woohyun frowned then sighed, “She’s being cautious.”

“Cautious?” Sungjong blinked.

Woohyun glanced at Sungyeol, “She thinks he’s a dream. It’s understandable. How many times did she wake up screaming Sungyeol and thinking he was actually alive? I’ll go talk to her.” He left.

You came to the second floor and looked towards the stairs. You longed to talk to Sungyeol and hold him but couldn’t bring yourself to. He felt like a stranger now. You walked backwards with your head lowered. “Hey.” A voice said. You spun around. You sighed in relief, “Oppa, you scared me.”

“Sorry.” Woohyun gently smiled. You looked towards the stairs.

“You wished

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter