Nothing

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kruRN2DFcS0

------

 

You entered Woohyun’s room and sat on the edge of his bed. You saw a picture of you, a picture of you and him, and another family picture there. You picked that up and gazed at the stranger *Do I know this person? Why does it seem like I should? But I don’t remember him at all. It’s like there’s a blank space in my mind.*

“Hey.” A gentle voice said.

You looked up to see Woohyun. He sat next to you, “What’s wrong? Why do you look so confused?”

You held up the photo and pointed to the mysterious boy, “Who is he?”

His gaze fell onto Sungyeol and expression softened. Woohyun gently took the picture from you, “You…really don’t know him?”

You shook your head in distress, “I really don’t. There’s nothing about him in my head. Was he someone important to me?”

Woohyun gazed into your eyes *He was everything to you. Out of the 7 of us, you would look for him the most. Without Sungyeol, you became nothing. He was that vital to your life.*

“I’m so confused, oppa.” You sighed.

Woohyun gently your hair, “Don’t worry about it. If you can’t remember him…you don’t have to.” *Maybe it’s better if you don’t. If you do remember Sungyeol, you’ll remember all the pain.* He slipped an arm around your waist and pulled you close.

You rested your head on his broad shoulder and sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter