Haunting me

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg85Z-4r95E&feature=related

------

It was an uneasy evening. You didn’t know but today was actually an important day and your half-brothers were preparing for it.

“Shouldn’t we call her?” Dongwoo asked.

“And say that?” Hoya looked at him.

“I don’t know.” Dongwoo scratched his head in frustation, “It feels wrong to not include her.” “How are we supposed to explain that to her?” Hoya nodded to Sungyeol’s picture.

“Forget it.” Dongwoo mumbled.

Sunggyu checked his time, “Let’s start.” Your half-brothers, dressed in black, lined up horizontally in front of the death anniversary ceremony.

“It’s been a year since you’ve been gone, Sungyeol…” Sunggyu whispered, “And she still doesn’t know.”

At that precise moment, you skipped downstairs. You slowed down when you saw the serious ocassion. “What’s going on? Whose death is it?” You asked. The half-brothers whirled around in shock. L cast a panicked glance Sunggyu’s way.

“Come here, ~~~~~.” Woohyun whispered, his eyes on the photo, “You should pay your respects, too.” *To who?* You came over and he took your hand. You looked at the picture and your eyes widened *Him again. Why is he everywhere I go?*

“Go and put the daisy down.” He said.

You stared at him, “…This person is…dead?”

Woohyun slowly nodded.

Your heart softened *Poor person.* You walked over, picked up a daisy from a vase, and put it in front of the picture. You lowered your head in respect and closed your eyes.

*. This is killing me. It’s probably killing Sungyeol twice.* Dongwoo thought.

Sungjong looked away, trying hard not to let his tears show.

Hoya lowered his head *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter