Deja Vu

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zovbzU7019Q&feature=related

-----

You didn’t recover soon as your half-brothers had hoped. You were miserably lost and depressed. Every night they heard you cry yourself to sleep. That broke their hearts and they grew depressed also.

*I wish I could do something for her. But there’s nothing. I don’t think even time will heal this.* L shut his eyes and leaned against the wall.

“Sungyeol oppa!” You woke up screaming again. You touched your wet face mixed with sweat and tears. You shook your head, “I can’t believe he’s dead.” You gripped onto the necklace that refused to turn red, “No, he’s not dead. He’s going to come back to me. I know it.”

*But how and when?* You saw a pocketknife in the corner of your eye.

You were standing at the top of Woolim High. You looked at the knife in your hand. You gripped the knife and moved it towards your chest.

Out of nowhere, arms came around you from behind and tightly grasped your hands. You looked to the side. Sungyeol was gazing at the knife in your hands, “Don’t.”

You struggled but he wouldn’t release you. Sungyeol tightened his hold around you instead. “I’m not going to just stand by and watch you do this to yourself anymore.” He whispered. “Do you know how much you kill me inside every time you do something like this?”

You quickly scrambled over the railing.

“Take my hand.” Sungyeol reached out. You swallo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter