Who is Sungyeol?

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfGytIhzHKk

-----

The next day, you were sitting in the library just thinking about last night’s dream. The dream was clear and fresh in your mind. It felt all too real. You couldn’t get the boy out of your mind. No amount of gardening with Sungjong or cuddling with L could get you to stop thinking about him.

Finally, you couldn’t take it anymore and stood up *I’m going to find out who he is and how he is related to me.* You went upstairs where all the pictures were located. In every single family picture, he was there. You carefully scrutinized at each picture and digged in your deepest memories for any trace of him but there wasn’t. You just had a great big headache.

You stood up and snapped your fingers *That’s it. The family history.* You ran back to the library and started pulling out all the documents of the Woo lineage. You finally found your generation. Your eyes widened *I have…7 brothers?*

You looked at the bottom of the list: Woo Sungyeol- deceased.

You closed the book with wide eyes *What is the meaning of this?* In order to get the answer, you would need the help of someone. Someone who was willing to tell you the truth, even if it meant breaking you out of your comfort shell of ignorance.

 --------

Knock Knock. The door clicked open. You stepped inside, “Father…”

Mr. Woo brightened, “What a pleasant surprise! I thought you would never want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter