Avenge

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NveMu347xUY&feature=related

-------------------

You put a hand over your painful chest *I remember everything now. I finally realized what happened.* Tears welled up in your eyes, “Y-you killed-“

“Yes, I murdered Sungyeol and your child.” Blackjack snarled.

You clutched onto your chest and let out a cry of grief. It still hurt to hear that.

“Just like I promised Sungyeol, I came back to destroy the rest of you. To my surprise, you’re still alive.” Blackjack stared you down.

“H-how come you’re alive, too?” You asked. He cackled, “Sungyeol, that fool. I don’t die by getting stabbed by a mere wooden stake! I die by a silver stake! He just wasted his last breath of life trying to push off what was bound to happen.”

You angrily clenched your fists *My oppa died because of you. Because of you, my other oppas had to suffer through my depression. Because of you, I lost my first child. I hate you.* It made you even madder that you couldn’t do anything about it. You couldn’t avenge Sungyeol’s death.

“Now I will keep my world.” Blackjack raised a dark, black stake, “Say your prayers before you go to meet Sungyeol.” He grinned.

You inhaled deeply while staring at the sharp dagger *So this is my fate after all.*

“DIE!” Blackjack swung the blade towards you. You closed your eyes.

But before the blade could even touch you, he let out a scream so terrib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter