My first daughter

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2wsH7C-1ec&feature=related

-----

 

After watching Mavin sleep for a while, you and Sungjong came out of the room. L, Sungyeol, Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Sunggyu silently tip-toed out of the other rooms as well.

“Are they all asleep?” You asked. They nodded.

“I finally got the little brat to fall asleep.” Dongwoo rolled his eyes but you could hear the love in his voice.

You glanced at the clock and giggled, “It took 2 hours for us to tuck them in.”

“Now we have the rest of the night to ourselves. What should we do?” Woohyun asked.

“I know what we should do.” Dongwoo murmured as he grabbed your waist and drew you close to his chest, “We can follow Yoogeun’s plan and make a daughter.” Your eyes widened.

“Hey,” Woohyun grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. He frowned at Dongwoo, “That was my son’s idea so I get to make the daughter.” Dongwoo scowled.

Hoya pulled you to him, “Hojun needs a sister to come out of his shell.” “Yah!” Dongwoo and Woohyun protested.

Sungjong took your arm, “Let’s be civilized. Hojun came up with a good idea. We can all make daughters and get sisters for our sons.”

Your eyes bugged out *WHAT?! I have to go through 7 births again?!*

Your husbands smiled and nodded in agreement.

“Okay, this time let’s go in order.” Sunggyu pulled you in front of him, “Since I’m the oldest, I get to make the first daughter.”

“That’s not fair!” Sungjong snarled.

Sungyeol merely took your hand but Sunggyu hissed, “And YOU, Woo Sungyeol, are DEFINITELY not going first AGAIN!”

Sungyeol held his arms up in surrender, “Whatever. Anyways, aren’t we supposed to ask her what she wants first?” He shrugged, “We can’t just decide on our own. It takes two to tango.”

7 pairs of eyes were on you. “Fine. You tell us. Who will have the first daughter with you?” Woohyun crossed his arms. “Err…” You looked at all the faces.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter