The reason I can't forget him easily

Nothing's Over (Sequel to Before The Dawn)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE8QRWLTDlQ

-----

Your half-brothers’ worst fear came true.

You went back into a state of depression worse than before.

You wouldn’t talk, eat, or sleep. You were like a dead zombie sitting in your bed.

They were afraid you would go in a blood coma and eventually die.

Dongwoo became furious and threw tantrums in your room. You wouldn’t even look at him. He almost burned down half the house in fury. Luckyily, Hoya had put it out before real damage could happen.

L sat on the edge of your bed and tried to feed you. You refused to open your dry lips.

“Come on, ~~~~~~. You have to eat. Just one bite. That’s all I ask.” He begged.

Sungjong gently curled your hair behind your ear, “Please, ~~~~~~~. At least for us, eat.”

The door burst open and Dongwoo came in, “YOU BETTER EAT OR I’LL FORCE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT! DO YOU HEAR ME?! BEING LIKE THIS WON’T BRING SUNGYEOL BACK! SAVE YOURSELF! THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT THE DEAD!”

Hoya pulled him back, “Dongwoo, stop it!”

Tears welled up in your eyes.

Sunggyu couldn’t take it anymore. Sunggyu grabbed his throat and gave him a piercing glare, “Get the out. You’re making her more upset.”

“SHE’S KILLING HERSELF! DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE SUNGYEOL, TOO?!” Dongwoo yelled.

“Yah.” Woohyun narrowed his eyes. Even he thought that was too much.

Your ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter