Flower Four: Savoir

Flower Four?!

" Mom, I'll be going now. Bye! " I waved my hand and bid goodbye to my mom.

 

 

Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I'll be late in any minute now. No choice but I have to run. Taking the subway or riding in the bus is too much and yes walking is much better. Run Seohyun run you'll be going to late. Whew~! *wipes the sweat on my forehead*

 

 

I get the keys of my locker inside my back but wait! Why am I feeling uneasy? Like somethings weird going to him, somethings not right. I hold placed my hand on my chest, Oh gosh! I don't feel my heartbeat. Maybe I'm just over thinking? Oh, well. I opened my locker using my keys and looks around whew! No, red card =) *sighs* I'm safe! \mm/

 

 

I entered our classroom and my classmates were staring at me? What?! I went straightly into my chair, sit and fix my things. Now what? Is their any wrong with my face? Kfine I'm ugly, period. No need to stare or else you'll just get your eyes burn. Then I looked at my back and saw Taeyeon sitting there, she looked away. Okay that was weird? Then three girls stood infront of me.

 

 

" Oh, Look what we have here " the other girl named Yoona said.

 

 

" A commoner. Haha! " the other girl named Sooyoung said.

 

 

" Look what I found " the other girl named Yuri said. And wave a red paper in the air.

 

 

" Woah! Is this what you called RED CARD? " Yoona said while emphasizing the word RED CARD.

 

 

" And it's from her back " Yuri said.

 

 

" Haha. I guess we have a new target " Sooyoung said and pulled me infront of our class. " Guys, listen! You see this girl she got the red card " and our class laughed and one thing I don't like on how they looked at me. But wait! I got what?! A  RED CARD?!

 

 

" JUNIOR STUDENT SEOHYUN OF CLASS 3-B HAS A RED CARD! "

 

 

" JUNIOR STUDENT SEOHYUN OF CLASS 3-B HAS A RED CARD! "

 

 

" JUNIOR STUDENT SEOHYUN OF CLASS 3-B HAS A RED CARD! "

 

 

Yoona: " HAHA! Your nothing but a binbo here in our school! " (Binbo means poor in Japanese)

 

 

Yuri: " Yoona, your such a sweet talker let me show you some love, BINBO! " Yuri spilled a milk over on her uniform. " Well, that's milky "

 

 

Sooyoung: " You! " She pointed at me and drag me down to the cafeteria " Tsk! How dare you talk to Kris like huh? Who do you think you are, huh? Huh? Huh? Answer me?! YOU BINBOOOO! " she pulled in the center and I was surrounded by students of EXO Academy. I was being picked and thrown by thoes tomatoes and eggs.

 

 

After that incident things became complicated and not easy for me I knew what I did before was very wrong but I was just standing for myself standing for the right. I was picked everday, one time when I went to school and entered our classroom I couldn't find my desk I was finding it the whole period and there I saw it in the back portion of our school were trashes were being put I was about to get in when suddenly a full of excess foods was poured on my head coming from the second floor of the bulding not that also it was time for our p.e I couldn't find my shoes and uniform and when the class was over I found my p.e shoes together with my p.e uniform thorn into pieces. One time, I was walking on my way to school when a car ran possibly fast and there's a water on the sidewalk, I was wet.

 

 

*sighs* I'm tired, I'm tired already, I'm tired of running =_=

 

 

" Dude, there she is! " Oh noes.

 

 

" Catch her! " Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

 

 

" Gotcha! "

 

 

" Let go of me! Let go! I said Let go! "

 

 

"  Dude, tie her up! "

 

 

" Hurrrrry! "

 

 

" Let go of meeeeeeeeeee! " I shouted to the toppest of my voice. I could my tears was flowing down my cheeks, I'm tired. I-I----

 

 

" Let go of her " Huh? I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol, a member of F4.

 

 

" But Chanyeol it's Kris "

 

 

" Let go of her before I could expell you in this school " and those brats ranaway with their asses. I was crying and curled my knees and seat.

 

 

" Stop crying " Chanyeol said. " Here " he handed me out a handkercheif.

 

 

" Huhuhuhuhu *sniff* t-thank you for *sniff* helping me " I said in between of my cries.

 

 

" I wasn't helping you " he said and sat beside me.

 

 

" Huh? " I look at him while wiping the tears on my face using his handkercheif *sniff*

 

 

" My friend once told me if you want to hold back your tears just do like this " he stand up and do a handstand against the wall. " By this your tears won't fall " he went to his position and walk " And oh, here " he throw a small button of me " It's your " Huh? I looked at my shirt and I saw one of buttons were gone.

 

 

It seems being as a member of F4 is not bad at all.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

" What?! "

 

 

" We were about to her shirt but Chanyeol came "

 

 

" ? Chanyeol? " Kris said as he dranks his wine.

 

 

" Yes, Chanyeol came and saved her "

 

 

" WTF?! I didn't said that your going to her shirt or her! I SAID JUST SCARE HER! YOU IDOITS! " Kris stand up and kick the other guy on the pool. Chanyeol? What is he doing? He's helping our enemy? I should better talk to him.

 

 

" ! Your useless " Kris brushed of his hair because of irritation.

 

 

" Where's our payment? " the other said and handed his hand asking for a money.

 

 

" Are ing kidding me?! Why am I going to pay to your useless services. GO DROWN YOURSELF IN THE POOL! " and Kris kick him in the pool.

 

 

***

 

 

" Woah! Dude first time in history ah " Sehun said while caressing the girl beside him.

 

 

" Haha. A girl? Haha. That's new dude, she's amazing " Kai added.

 

 

" Tsk! What's amazing about her? tsss. " Kris said and gets the dart.

 

 

" She's brave dude. She's the only person who stand up again us F4 specially you " Kai said and darts the dart on the dart board. Bulls eye!

 

 

" Tss. We'll just see. Let's just see if she could stand more longer " Kris said and smirked.

 

 

" So, what do you plan? " Sehun said as he eats an apple.

 

 

" Make her suffer? " -Kai.

 

 

" Ruin her day?"

 

 

" My plan? " Kris said and examines the sharp edge of the dart.

 

 

" Maker her kneel infront of me " throws the dart. Bulls eye!

 

 

Just wait Seohyun and your going to kneel infront of me.


Hello people! First of all, thank for all the comments I was really happy when I'm reading it, super duper happy! \(^_^)/ I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! MWAH! MWAH! TSUP! TSUP! :I love comments and again mehehe~ I want to hear your voice :3 tell me, what do you think of this chapter to my story. And if you have time please visit my wall there I have another story entitled " A Road To Love " starring Seohyun and Kris. OMONA~! SeoKris shippers :">. And if any of you could help me to make a banner for this anyone, just tell me ^^ I'm open.

Kris is throwing kisses *throws at you*

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop