Flowe Four: Girlfriend

Flower Four?!

" Yah! Yah! Kris kwencha------ "

 

 

" This will keep me warm, I mean us " and he hugged me.

 

 

We stayed for almost an hour or more in that position until I fell asleep. Then morning came, I slowly and gently move he's arm so that I won't wake him up. I reached for his forehead and thank heavens he's temperature went down. Whew! Then I heard a clashing of chains.

 

 

" Go, get in "

 

 

" No thanks. Omma's gonna kill me. I need to think a better excuses. I'll just take the bus " I said and puts my hands inside my jacket's pocket and pouts.

 

 

" Want me to help you think a better excuses? " he leans forward, closer to me and whispered.

 

 

" YOU WANNA DIE?! " I shouted at him and kicked he's knee which made him curse a word.

 

 

" ! " he said as he jumps in pain.

 

 

***

 

 

I silently went inside the house.

 

 

" I'm sorry! I will not do it again! I've commited a mortal sin. Omma, Appa, Luhan I'm sorry! " I kneeled down and position my hand like praying asking for forgiveness. The three of them look deadly serious. Oh-uh! *gulps*

 

 

" 1,2,3 " -Luhan. Eh? They're.....they're laughing, smiling? happy? and not angry? O____________O

 

 

" What mortal sin are you talking about? Ah. The person you with last, who was it? " -Omma. She's not angry or maybe she's faking it? O__O OMO!

 

 

" I heard he's the heir of Wu Corporation " -Luhan.

 

 

" The what kind of corporation is Wu corporation? " -Omma.

 

 

" The number 1 company in Korea! " -Appa. And thums up. TT_TT

 

 

" Yiiiiieeeeee! I don't find any mortal sin in dating the heir of Wu corporation ^_^ " -Omma.

 

 

" Omma, Appa, you're not angry? " I said in disbelief. Like what the hell just happened?

 

 

" Nah, forget it. Look! It came! " and the three of them runs toward the living room. They're weird, definitely weird.

 

 

" Seohyun-ah! Come here Palli! " I answered omma in " Ne " and went to the living room.

 

 

" Noona, palli. This fits you " Luhan said and throw a clothes of me. What is this?! What's happening?

 

 

" Yah! Where is all this? Since when do we have this? How did you? " I asked them with lots of questions.

 

 

" What do you mean. How did we know, master...ah wait, what he's name again? " mom puts her fingers on her forehead and thinks hard.

 

 

" Kris, Kris Wu " Luhan said while being amaze on his new gadget. Wait isn't that a PSP? O____O what on Earth do we have here?

 

 

" Kris Wu " appa repeated.

 

 

" I know, I know Duizhang Kris Wu sent it to us. He said you were with him last night and not to punish you. He send this things for causing a trouble " omma said.

 

 

" He's very polite and handsome suited to the heir of there company " appa said as he acts like he's crying.

 

 

" How could not I accept him as my son in law " -Omma.

 

 

" Omma, don't cry " -Luhan.

 

 

" Aish! Stop it will you. Jinjja! " I said and walked out.

 

 

***

 

 

" Seohyun-ah Annyeong! "

 

 

" You look so pretty today! "

 

 

" Seohyun-ah, annyeong! annyeong! " okay? This is weird. First, Omma, Appa and Luhan. Second, the students here in EXO.

 

 

" Seohyun-ah! Nice to see you! " random people were greeting me like hello do I know you?

 

 

" Seohyun, I bought it for you "

 

 

" Ah. Thanks! "

 

 

" Seohyun-ah, let's go shopping today, huh? "

 

 

" Ah. Aheheheehhe. Annyeong " what's with them? Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I've been zombiefied! I ran towards my classroom and they're still following me. Saesang fans? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Get away! -__-

 

 

" Seohyun-ah! "

 

 

" Get away-----Taeyeon? "

 

 

" Ne. You look like you've seen a ghost. Am I ghost to you? " she said then pouts. Ah kyeopta :3

 

 

" Ani, ani. Ahehehehe. Let's go? " I said and intertwined my arms to her. We went down the cafeteria and saw people were looking at something so we went near and WTF IS THAT?!!!!!

 

 

" Commoner Seohyun was throned as F4's leader Kris Wu's girlfriend with attached picture " IS HE CRAZY? DOES HE REALLY WANT ME TO KILL HIM?! And guess what, speaking of the giraffe legged guy.

 

 

" Woah. Kris, is that article true? " -Sehun.

 

 

" Ah. It's not true it's not! What you guys see is not true! That photo, me and him it's photosho---- " I said.

 

 

" Yeah. It's true " he said and put his arms around my neck and drags me.

 

 

" No! no, no, no, no, it's not true! "

 

 

[ Taeyeon's POV ]

 

 

I woke up with a smile on my face. I was happily walking when I saw Seohyun running for her life, I grab her hand and she was shocked.

 

 

" Get away! Taeyeon? " she said while her eyes were big. Such a cutie. Tss!

 

 

" Ne. You look like you've seen a ghost. Am I a ghost to you? " I said and pouts. Haha.

 

 

" Ani, ani ani. Let's go? " she intertwined her arms around mine and we walked down the cafeteria, students we looking onto something so we went there and it almost drop my jaw. What I'm seeing is a picture of Kris and Seohyun who were Kris is leaning up to her like they were....ki---kissing? I don't know. I clenched my fist. Then the F4 came.

 

 

" Is this true? " Sehun. The heartbreaker slash bobo bird of F4.

 

 

" No it's not it's not true! Me and him, no it's photo---- " Seohyun said tryng hard to explain that the photo was what? Photoshopped? Tssk! Photoshop my sister.

 

 

" Yeah. It's true " there. BOOM! I don't want to hear that I want him to Yeah. It's NOT true. Then she drags Seohyun to I don't know. I looked at them who were walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun and F4, you'll surely pay.


* I have died everyday waiting for you, darlin' don't be afraid for I have loved you for a, thousand years, I'll love you for a, thousand more *

I dedicate that lyrics to my bias who is now having a concert here in my country. The Dream K-Pop Fantasy Concert. HAHA! Drama mode on ^^. I hate this feeling that you and your bias in one country and you've got nothing to do but just to wait for the fancams and updates. I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING! I can't stalk them either nor gate crash to the concert -_- my deares bias, EXO. Soon, I promise we'll meet.

A/N: HAHA! Sorry again for the late update, I'm not in the mood plus I'm busy in school and I know this update is very short but I'll try to update this.

Dear Bias, when will I'll meet you? In person specifically. I'll love you for a thousand years. HAHA! Looks like a vampire aye? XD

This is Chanyeol rehearsing awhile ago, gosh. I can't -__- It breaks my heart. My Fangirl feels. Why my mom can't understand it? Such a meanie /dies/

 

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD