Flower Four: The School Trip Part One.

Flower Four?!

Previously on Flower Four: Men in black were catching Seohyun and brough to lair of Kris. The maids clean, put make on, and dress up Seohyun, Kris was standing and Seohyun was shocked to see him which made her nose to blow smoke they had little nonsense fight and Seohyun put all the things that she was wearing and went outside that made Kris angry and fired all the maids that were on duty to fix Seohyun, Seohyun who was walking home and almost slip but thanks to Chanyeol she caught her they had a little talk and Chanyeol asked if where she was going and Seohyun said home but she was barefoot because she throw the shoes inside the yard, Chanyeol being gentleman took of his shoes and gave it to Seohyun, he was about to go when Seohyun asked something and answered it Air.

 

 

Chapter 5.1

 

 

Ah! Nice and clean. Seohyun look at the shoe and sleep. The next morning, she went to the rooftop carrying a small paper bag waiting for Chanyeol for almost 20 minutes and decided to go to F4's leisure room but no one's there so she left the paper bag on the table and put a small note on a sticky note saying " Thanks " and left.

 

 

It was there P.E time and they were playing catching ball while playing her eyes caught something or should I say someone. He was looking to the group of boys who were playing basketball on the side of field, she was looking at Chanyeol who were dribbling the ball together with F4 and other student she was mesmerized to the fact that her eyes were glued on him. Sooyoung one of the Faboulous Girls aside from Yoona and Yuri was calling her name for many times but Seohyun couldn't hear her because her mind was floating and only focusing on Chanyeol who just shooted a 3 point shot, so Sooyoung called her name and Seohyun twist her head on the left then Sooyoung threw the ball then booogggsh! Seohyun got hit right into her nose and blood started to fall from her nose.

 

 

" Omo~! I slip my hand " -Sooyoung.

 

 

" Tsk! I told you not to throw it hard " -Yoona.

 

 

" Hahaha! Serves you right thought " -Yuri.

 

 

Seohyun went to the comfort room, she twisted the handle and water started to pour and started to clean her nose using her hand.

 

 

Kris and other member of F4 saw what happened. Kris excused himself to them and followed Seohyun to the comfort room before going inside he took a small look on Seohyun on the jealousy glass and went inside first he clears his throat, second he knocks on the door but Seohyun was still busy so he walk towards her holding a white handkerchief and wipes it on Seohyun nose but Seohyun ignored it and moves his hand away.

 

 

" What were you thinking? Are you dumb for letting yourself getting hit on your face?.......... Stop it! " -Kris

 

 

" What? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Don't cry. Your even ugly when you cry tsk! " -Kris.

 

 

" Look who's talking. Why? Do I have to ask your permission before I cry? And aren't you happy to see me hurt? Acting like your concern for a monent? Doesn't suit you " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Aish. Is that the proper way to thanks to the persone who came to help? " -Kris.

 

 

" Did I asked for you help? DID I ASKED FOR YOUR HELP?! " this time Seohyun shouted at Kris. " Even if your the last person on Earth, I still wouldn't accept your help, I'd rather die " -Seohyun was annoyed and walk out but before she could Kris grab her hand to stop her.

 

 

" Yah! D...do you really hate me that much, huh? What is it that you hate so much about me?! I'm almost perfect, I'm handsome, I'm tall, I'm rich, I'm smart. How...how can you hate a guy like Kris Wu? Every girls dream of me as their ideal man and you? Sh*t! Are you stupid or something? " -Kris started to waved his irritations while Seohyun looked at her ver dealy like she's going to kill him anytime.

 

 

" Stupid? I guess you still don't know. I hate everything about you! From head to toe I hate it! The way you talked, they way act like a boss to everyone, your stupid hair! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" What the?! " -Kris.

 

 

" And your clothes? It annoys me everytime to see the four of you wearing any clothes you want to. Is that the school's prescribed uniform? And picking and putting red card on weak kids here. That's stupid! " Kris was surprised of what Seohyun was saying and couldn't say a word but give her his devil slash irritated face.

 

 

" Want me to repeat myself? You...Kris Wu, from the tip of your hair going down on heels. I HATE IT! HATE IT EVERTHING! " Kris was startled becaue Seohyun was raising her voice already and left.

 

 

Kris was left inside the comfort room, annoyed, irritated, badmood inshort mix emotions and throw the handkerchief on the floor.

 

 

[ At the cake shop were Seohyun works ]

 

 

" Waaaah! Seriously? " Seohyun nodded.

 

 

" How could a 100 dollars cost a fieldtrip? " -Krystal almost dropping her jaw. " Are all the students going? "

 

 

" Yes, and I'm not going " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Yah, your going somewhere without inviting me? " -Key.

 

 

" Where not going somewhere " Krystal said and faced Seohyun " So, are you not really planning to go? What are you planning to do? "

 

 

" Hmmmmm? I don't know. Maybe I'll work? Ah! My father, my father put another pile of problem! My family is completely doomed now " -Seohyun. And started to clean the tables.

 

 

" Ting! Ting! South? Your going south? " -Key.

 

 

" South? What south are you talking? Go and bake the cake for tomorrow's event " -Krystal said and pushed Key to the kitchedn area.

 

 

" Yah, unnie. Since we decided not to go to the lotte world let's just ask our parents to let us go somewhere during holiday? " Krystal shakes Seohyun's shoulder and tried her best to plead in her cutest way " Uh? Unnie, please? "

 

 

*La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la*

 

 

" Oh, wait a minute unnie " Seohyun continued on cleaning the tables while Krystal was talking someone on the phone.

 

 

[ Oh? Omma. Really? Ofcourse, I'm free. But omma can I go with Seohyun unnie? Waaaah! Jinjja omma?! You told auntie? Omma, are you sure they're going to us in high price? Call! ] and she ended the phone.

 

 

" Unnnnnnnniiiiiiiiie! " Krystal shouted and runs towards Seohyun and holds her arms with a bright face.

 

 

" Why? "-Seohyun.

 

 

" Guess what? "

 

 

" Eh? "

 

 

" Where going to somewhere and were gonna earn money! " -Krystal.

 

 

" Really? Really? Are you sure about that?! " Seohyun couldn't hide her excitement because she was going to go somewhere plus she's going to earn money it's like she's going into a vacation with a pocket money, she hugged Krystal.

 

 

" Your going in South sea, right? " Key said while holding a wire wisk on his hand and joins the hug.

 

 

[ F4 at the airport ]

 

 

" Yah! Can you two please stop doing that? " -Sehun.

 

 

" It's getting me dizzy! " -Kai.

 

 

" Isn't Kris sunbae looks handsome in his suit? " -Yoona.

 

 

" Your right! But look also Chanyeol sunbae he look stunning! " -Yuri.

 

 

" OMO~! I think I'm going to faint! Handsome people infront of me. Gosh! " -Sooyoung.

 

 

" Kris Wu! Are you waiting for someone too? " -Kai.

 

 

" Waiting what? Tsk. Since where having a long flight I'm just exercising my feet  " -Kris.

 

 

" Tsk! Why are all the students invited? Before were using your private jet to get there " -Sehun.

 

 

" This is a school trip. I want to do this before we graduate, isn't it Chanyeol? " Kris said and looked at Chanyeol.

 

 

" What? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Yo, yo, yo! Let's go! " -Kai.

 

 

Kris looked at his watch and keep on looking on his back and before going he looked to the wide hallway for the last time and mumbled to himself " Why is she not coming? " and give out a sigh.

 

 

***

 

Chanyeol was left alone in the airport waiting for someone, he walks and was looking the posters that were posted inside the aiport.

 

 

" Waaaah! Isn't that Park Jiyeon? " -random boy 1.

 

 

" She looks great! " -random boy 2.

 

 

" Were so lucky! Take a picture for me " -random guy 3.

 

 

" Look here, look here " -random guy 2.

 

 

" Her skin, wow! " -random guy 1.

 

 

Chanyeol walked away and headed to entrance to where the passengers were coming out. He saw Jiyeon was walking out and gave her a sweet smile and so did Jiyeon and walked towards Chanyeol but people recognizes her asking for her signiture and a photo since Jiyeon is kind she let them.

 

 

" Sign for me, please "

 

 

" Sign for me, please "

 

 

" Sign for me, please "

 

 

Jiyeon signed those papers and looked at Chanyeol and smiled at him but Chanyeol was a bit sad. After giving signitures Jiyeon runs toward him and hugged each other.

 

 

" Have you been doing well? " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Yeah, I'm fine " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Let's go? " -Jiyeon. Chanyeols get her trolly bag and they started to walked.

 

 

" I don't like that picture " Chanyeol pointed on of the posters of Jiyeon.

 

 

" Yah! I'm still pretty, whatever you say! " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" No you're not " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Wae? "

 

 

" Jiyeonie neumo kwiyeowu " -Chanyeol and pinched Jiyeon cheeks and rands off.

 

 

" Yaaaaaaaaaaah! " Jiyeon shouted and rans to catch Chanyeol.

 

 

***

 

" Unnie, isn't this exciting? " -Krystal.

 

 

" Yah! " Seohyun streched her arms. " Let's go? "

 

 

Krystal and Seohyun both sat together and catches fish as they sang a song along after fishing they feel asleep, they even thought that someone is with them because they could hear a voice speaking.

 

 

" Yah! Bubble tea girl "

 

 

" Ah, ah ah. Are you deaf? "

 

 

" Oy, commoner! "

 

 

" Eh? What are you talking? " -Seohyun

 

 

" Unnie, I'm not talking here " -Krystal.

 

 

" Am I dreaming? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" I don't think so. U....unnie, look! " -Krystal said as she stands up and tries to pulls Seohyun up.

 

 

" Huh? " Seohyun being half awake was amuse of what she saw. It was big boat no a ship and many people were on it including all the EXO Academy students together with the F4 looking at them.

 

 

" I heard that a commner went to the sea today. Look at you " Kris said in a megaphone.

 

 

" Yah! Why are you here? Aren't all of your supposed to go to Paris? " Seohyun shouted at started points them.

 

 

" We've been there for so many and were getting sick of it, we wanted a new environment and someone recommened this place. Isn't it a coincidence? I didn't even that you bubble tea girl would be here " -Kris.

 

 

" Then sail and go to where your route is! " -Seohyun

 

 

" Isn't that made of wood? " -Kris.

 

 

" I don't care if it's made of wood or what, it's still a boat. A boat! YOU MORON! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Really? Well then you wouldn't mind if were going to pass. You know how to swin, right? Then, let's move off! " -Kris. EXO Academy's boat started to sail while Krystal and Seohyun's boat were shaking because of the waves and a big splashed of water was thrown at them.

 

 

" Yaish! You....jerk Kris Wu! " -Seohyun. As she manages herself not to fall.

 

 

It evening when Krystal and Seohyun arrived to the port and they were cold and very wet carrying their bags and fishing rods and surprised to see the EXO Acandemy students standing beside their luggages. Then she saw Chanyeol coming out on a white car together with a very beautiful girl wearing a cute red and white dress with red shoes and waved her hand as the other F4 members hugged and greeted her. It was Park Jiyeon. Chanyeol's first love.

 

 

She couldn't on what she saw Park Jiyeon is her idol and Chanyeol know her? Wow! Just wow. Chanyeol caught her looking at him and Seohyun looked down and started to walked with Krystal.

 

 

" Hey, bubble tea girl " -Kris.

 

 

" Wha?t! " -Seohyun raised her voice.

 

 

" Your happy to meet me in a place like this, right? Tell me, you've got bored in catching fishes and sailed towards here " -Kris.

 

 

" I was more happy before I met you! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Doesn't matter since your one of the student of our school,  your free to come here " -Kris and he turned his back.

 

 

" I don't have intention to go wherever you are! " -Seohyun.

 

 

Chanyeol walks toward them and Kris thought that Chanyeol would greet but Chanyeol passed by him and went to where Seohyun is.

 

 

" There's a welcome party for someone, it'll be fun. You should come, your coming right?  " Chanyeol said with a bright smile on his face and left.

 

 

" I will come, Surely, I will! " -Seohyun said in excitement.

 

 

And Kris looked pissed off.


Okay! This is only the part one and part two is coming up. Again, I'm sorry for the late update I was busy at school doing school stuffs and that but anyways ta dah! The update is here. I've been staying up late night yesterday because of MAMA ^^v btw, who watched MAMA last night? Isn't it awesome and fun? Oh yes, congratulations to EXO [ My bbys I'm so proud of them very proud! All those teasers and such \mm/ ] Super Junior [ Oppas! Did well they deserved it. LOL, at Yesung xD ] F(x) [ Oh gosh! I lurve them! Amber is just so gaaaaah! =))) ] SHINee [ Sherlock! I'm so curious yeah! x))) Oh Please, Key Diva, why you?! ] but I was kind of not satisfies with the other results I won't mention it :P Let's celebrate EXO-K's win! EXO Fighting! Her whisper is the Lushifer~!

" 1,2,3! We Are One! "

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.