Flower Four: Chapter 18

Flower Four?!

I woke up pretty late today. I got up and fixed myself for school.

" Oh Seohyun darling, you're awake! " 

" Good morning mom " I said as I sat in the chair and poured myself a glass of water.

As I was about to have a bite of my bread my mother suddenly spoke.

" Breakfast is ready son in law "

Son in law? I looked to where she is looking. WHAT THE HELL?!

What is he doing here????!

" Good morning Seohyun. You looked suprised "

" Wait! What?! " but this idiot just smiled at me and took a bite of the bread I was holding.

" What are you doing here? "  I asked him but he just ignored me and continued eating. " Mom? Dad? " but my parents were just really fascinated seeing Kris eat.

" Hurry up and eat your breakfast or else we'll be late "

" Bu------ " I wasn't able to finish my sentence because he freaking stuffed my mouth with food!!!! Arggggh!

We finished eating breakfast and then we went together outside the house.

" What's this? "  I asked.

" Our service to school "

" No " I said.

" What? No as in? "

" No. I am not riding inside the car together with you "

" Ok, I'm fine with it "

" What??? "

" You said, you don't want to write in the car with me "

" And you're fine with that? " he nodded.

" You're unbelievable "

" Anything for you babe " and he winked at me. Just uggggggh~~~

" Stop it "

" What? "

I sighed. He's being weird today! Not just weird but very very very very weird!!!!

" Look, we only have 30 minutes left for school and I don't want to argue things with you "

" I am not argueing with you " -Kris.

" I know! I mean, look go inside your car and go to school while me I'll commute going there so bye! "

I turned around and left him. I walked as fast as I could so that I could catch up to the train. I reached the train station in about 5 minutes of walking. Whew! I swiped my card and looked for a chair to sit. I put on my earphones and played some good music when I say good music I mean EXO-SC's telephone. I was jamming on this song when suddenly someone sat beside me and took the other earphone.

" Hey " he just smiled and put the earphone on his ear.

" What are you doing here? " I asked him.

" Riding on this train going to school " My god! He is so unbelievable!!!

" What? " He retorted.

" Kris, seriously?! " I asked him while raising my brow.

" Stop staring at me Seohyun "

" I am not! " I protested.

" Whatever! I'll sleep for awhile just wake me up when were there "

Wow~ he really did fall asleep. I looked at him and giggled. His head kept falling down, for a minute I took a photo of him and rested his head on my shoulders.

" Hey were here "

Good thing he woke up right away if he didn't I'd probably just left him alone on this train HAHAHAHA.

We just walked going to school since the train station is only 5 minutes away from school. As we entered sa school premises. Sehun and Kai welcomed us. And Chanyeol? I don't know where he is. Since I still have an hour before my class Kris kept bugging me about this freaking amusement park that he badly wants to go and I already told him a couple of times that I can't because I have work. He even told that he'll just pay for working hours during that day so we'd be able to go there together but ofcourse I declined. What is he? A child?!

" Kris I already told you, ok? I can't and I won't now shut up "

I told as I make my way through to my class. Gosh! He is so persistent!!!

" What about other days? Like weekdays? "

" Are you stupid? " I asked him and raised my eyebrow at him.

" What did you just say?! "

" I asked you if you're stupid or what " I repeated.

" Wow how bold of you! " he retorted. Geez~ so childish.

" Look " I faced him this time. " I can't go okay? I have work and we have classes on weekdays. So, NO! "

" The let's ditch class "  he suggested.

" You're crazy "

" Crazy for you " he said. I slapped him gently on his arm and he just left while laughing. Freaking crazy.

----

Weekend came and as usual I go to my part time job, there I saw Krystal. I greeted her and went to my. Breaktime came and I just ate my lunch. My shift ended at around 4 in the afternnon. Hmmm, I plan on making kimchi stew for dinner so I decided to drop by the grocery store to buy the ingredients needed.

" Thank you "

I just walk from the grocery to the house since its not that far. My phone vibrated suddenly and it was Kris who was calling me.

" What? "

" Where are you? "

" On my way home, why? "

" Where exactly? "

I just told him where I am exactly because number one: He will just pester him if I told him I'm already near my home if I wouldn't give him exactly where I am. Second: I am tired to argue with him. And speaker of the devil, I saw him running like an idiot while waving his hand to me. Now what?! What is he doing here?

" What are you doing here? " I asked him right away. I can't remember anything that he will go in my place.

" Nothing " yeah right typical Kris, just do things the way he wants it.

" Just go home " I told him.

" What?! I went all the here in this freezing cold weather and you're just gonna ask me to go home? " He told me, like he was betrayed or something.

" What are you here for anyway? "

" Nothing like I said " and with that, I just left him and walked my way to our home. 

I just ignored him because I know for a fact that he will just follow me straight to my house. Just like I said, he did. He grab the plastic bags that I was holding and I just let him. And he started telling me things which I don't really understand.

-----

" I'm home "

" Oh, Nuna " Luhan greeted me and Kris " Omma, son-in-law is here "

" What?! "

My rushed right away when he heard that her son-in-law is here. Kris greeted my parents and sat in one of our sofas which he technically occupied it all. I went inside my room and changed my clothes so that I can cook the kimchi stew. I saw Kris playing games with my brother, hah who would have thought two idiots getting along.

" Omma, I'm making kimchi stew "

I started preparing the ingredients when Kris went inside our kitchen. He just smiled at me like an idiot.

" Is there anything I can do to help? " he asked.

" Yeah, there is " he eyes brightened like a kid. HAHAHAHA

" What is it? "

" Just " I looked at him. And wow~ he really is freaking tall! His height is just right in our kitchen, if he will raise his hands up he'll probably bump it on the ceiling. Our kitchen and their kitchen is really different. Kris' kitchen is like a house! Heck, our house could even fit in it!

" Just, stand over there and do nothing " I told him.

" What?! Fine! You better make that kimchi stew good or else you're dead " and he left.

I finished cooking the kimchi stew and we ate our dinner with Kris. Wait! Why is he eating dinner with us anyway?

It was already late probably around 10:30 when Kris decided to go home. I walked him outside our house near the park because that's where he usually tell his driver to pick him up. As we are waiting for his driver I sat in one of the seesaw and Kris also sat beside me.

" Is there anything wrong? " I asked him.

" Huh? Uhmmm, nothing just tired and full that's all " he answered. That's weird. I'm sure he has problems, family problems precisely but I didn't pushed my luck for that. If Kris wants to share it he will. I'm in no position to force or ask him about that.

" Speaking of full, why are you eating dinners in our house? "

" Is it rude? " he asked back.

" Uhmm, not really. My family actually likes it but you always eat a huge amount of our food! " I kidded.

He just smiled and silenced enveloped us.

Few minutes passed and his driver arrived.

" Seohyun? "

" Hmm? "

" Thank you for letting me eat in your home uninvited " he smiled and went inside the car.

I just watch as his car drove away.

Oh, Kris~ you're such a soft boy.


VOTE | SUBSRCIBE | COMMENT

-fyeahkpop.