Flower Four: Confessions

Flower Four?!

 Oh? An email?  Seohyun opened the white envelope that was left outside their house.

 

I'm celebrating my 18th Birthday this coming Friday. Please Attend -Park Jiyeon.

 

***

 

" Party? " Krystal looked at Seohyun.

 

 

" Ne "

 

 

" So, your going? " Seohyun taught for it for second. Is she really going? If Yes, she doesn't have clothes to wear. If No, it wouldn't be a problem for her she'll just sleep or work.

 

 

" I don't know " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Oh. Good Morning Sir " -Key.

 

 

" Is Seohyun working here? " -unknown guy.

 

 

" Ah. I'm Seohyun, why? " Seohyun raised her and introduce herself.

 

 

" Miss Jiyeon wants to give you this " and the unknown guy handed a big bog to Seohyun then left.

 

 

" A gift? " -Key.

 

 

" What's inside? " -Krystal.

 

 

" I don't know " -Seohyun. And she opened the box and saw a very beautiful plain blue dress.

 

 

" Waaaaaah! Unnie! It's beautiful " Krystal and Key gasp because of amazement.

 

***

 

 

At The Party ^^v

 

 

Many people were invited in the party and as usual the F4 were present. Kris and Seohyun accidentally looked at each then they looked away immediatly. The the part celebrant came and they started to sing the happy birthday. After singing Jiyeon gave her speech.

 

 

" ..... I hope you understand everyone. Let's enjoy this night " audience applauded for applause.

 

 

" Waaaah! Really? " -Kai.

 

 

" Seems like she's going to leave again " -Sehun.

 

 

" How about Chanyeol? " -Kai. Chanyeol?

 

 

Seohyun looked for Chanyeol but he is nowwhere to be seen. She thinks if Chanyeol was okay? She went out and searched for but ended up eavesdropping to Jiyen and Chanyeol's conversation.

 

 

" We already talked about this " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Do you really have to go? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Yes. I'm sorry for leaving you again " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Can't you stay here? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Chanyeol. I'd lo---- " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" For me? " -Chanyeol. Seohyun could the tension between Jiyeon and Chanyeol, she could feel how much Chanyeol loved Jiyeon. Jiyeon is lucky to have him. Waiting for someone you love for almost 5 years is never easy. Seohyun saluted Chanyeol for that.

 

 

" Chanyeol. I like you, I love you " -Jiyeon. Those words almost broke Seohyun's heart. So they liked each other?

 

 

" I love you Jiyeon but why? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" I can't be with you, you know that. It's not easy " -Jiyeon. She was already crying---Jiyeon.

 

 

" Let's runaway then " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Runaway? Are you kidding me? It's not what you think. I love my parents, I've been always good to them, I don't want to dissapoint them, not again. If I have to give up something important for them I will. " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Even if it's your happiness? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Yes, even if it's my happiness " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" I understand. I'm not your priority " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" No. You are! I'm sorry " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Jiyeon...... " From the light coming from the room a tall shadow was leaning over another shadow who was sitting, it gets closer and closer. It's Chanyeol and Jiyeon. Seohyun couldn't bare and run away and made her way to the bar station of the hotel and ordered up some drinks. Alcoholic drinks.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

Aish! Where did that girl went? I've been looking for her everywhere. Jinjja! Huh? Wait.....isn't that her? What she's doing there? Drinking? I went closer to her and saw her drinking a glass of wine or maybe a beer. As soon I get to her I grab the glass of mine from her hand and she faced.

 

 

" Oh? Isn't it the beast Kris Wu " Err, yucked as hell.

 

 

" Your drunk. Lets go! " I pulled her hand but she wouldn't move.

 

 

" Yah! Let go! I'm not yet done drinking " she said and gets a glass of another drink.

 

 

" Your drunk. Look at you, you smell alcohol " I was trying to pull her but she won't move a single I guess I don't have any choice but to do this.

 

 

" Yah! What are you doing?! Yah! You scumbag! Idiot! Beast! Evil! Kris Wu put me down! " sht. I never guess that a girl like would be so heavy.

 

 

" Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Let go of my hair! " ! She's a monster! A beautiful monster! Wait, did I just mention beautiful? Argggggh! She's an ugly monster!

 

 

" Put me down first! " Ohgeez. Srsly? I put her down and rubs my head. I fee like my scalp and my hair is going to be apart.

 

 

" What do you want?! " she said and crossed her arms.

 

 

" Nothing. I saw you drunk "

 

 

" So? " what? She even raise her eyebrow.

 

 

" Your drinking for no reason "

 

 

" What do you mean? Why do you even care? " and sits besides the pool letting her feet on the water and followed what she did.

 

 

" You like him? " she looked at then looked away. Tsk! Girls really. " Chanyeol, you like him don't you? "

 

 

" I don't know what your saying "

 

 

" Really? Then tell me a good reason why your drinking "

 

 

" I----I was just. It's none of your bussiness " -Seohyun.

 

 

" See, your even lying to yourself. "

 

 

" So? What if I like him? Like you even care " silence betweened us for a moment then started the conversation.

 

 

" Compare to Jiyeon, I'm nothing. I'm the total opposite of her. I'm dumb, I'm careless, being picked by everyone, I came from the poor family, I don't have those oh so glittery thingy. I don't have those qualifications. I'm useless " -Seohyun. I stared at her for a little while.

 

 

" You have the qualifications "

 

 

" Eh? "

 

 

" Chanyeol, if he meet your first instead of Jiyeon, he would like you for sure. Your family, your brains.....even all of these are zeroes in your life. You are the first woman who I approved of. Your qualifications from head to toe, are 100% " she stared at me blankly. Wait! What am I saying?

 

 

" I.....I'll be going to the washroom "

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

Your family, your brains even all of these are zeroes in your life. You are the first woman who I approved of. Your qualifications from head to toe, are 100%. Okay? What does it mean mean? Whew! I'm feeling hot. I feel hot. OMO~! I need water! Water I need you! I saw a glass on the table and I quickly got up and drank it all.

 

" Yah! Bubble Tea! "

 

 

" Yah! Don't sleep here, yah! " What the?! Kris tried to wake her up but she won't wake up. He lifted her head and she was half asleep. Wait? Did she drank alcohol again? *sniff sniff* Sonofapotatoe! Kris saw a glass beside her and smelled it. It's an alcohol aish!

 

 

" Yah! Commoner hold on yourself! Woman! "

 

 

" Woman? HAHAHA! Yeah, right I'm a woman. A commoner? I know! You don't have to shout it on my face you, idiot! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Idiot? " -Kris.

 

 


" I don't have a normal life *hikkssss* I need to f--find part time jobs *hiiiksss* I need to work *hiiiksss* I'm being bullied at school *hikksss* and you know what? " I looked at Kris " I hate you from the rootest of my skin "

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

" And you know what? I hate you from the rootest of my skin " then she bagged down.

 

 

" Yah! You alcoholic, wake up!  " then she woke up at started saying some words which I don't understand. I smiled because of that.

 

 

" Why are you smiling? Kris Wu, you idiot! " then she started slapping me on my face. WTF?! O_________O

 

 

" Kris.....you felt me better today " I did? HAHAHA. *smile*

 

 

" Lets have a ceasefire for today......thanks you Kris " I smiled and looked at her, suddenly she grab my suit and she her lips with a teasing smile, my eyes went wide (A/N: Just like how D.O do it HAHA!) she kept doing it then she looked down. Whew! " What the? " I was surprised again she lift her head up then looked at me while holding my suit she gave me off her teasing smile then " Aissssssssssssssssh! "

 

 

***

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

Hmmmmm?.....Fresh flower? Aromatic fragrant? I know this place looks expensive just by it's smell. Argggggh! My head hurts! -____- I streched my body then yawns.

 

 

" Your a total mess " Huh? I was astonished seeing Kris Wu infront of me sitting in a chair and reading a newspaper.

 

 

" How did? Where my clothes? Why I'm wearing pajamas? " Waaaaaaah! Don't tell this guy me -__- ANDWAEEE! I'm only a teenager then uwaaaah! I wanna cry //3 how could he take advantage? I'm gonna die! UMMA! APPA! LUHAN! HEEEEEELP ME!

 

 

" I brought you here " he said calmly.

 

 

" Huh? Why didn't you bring me home instead? " Uwaaaah! It can't be T^T

 

 

" You don't remember anything do you? " Huh? Remember what? O_O

 

 

" Remember what? " then he snap his fingers. Okay?

 

 

" This is a well known brand. It's Gucci brand designed by the Milan designers. It just arrived the day before, by air from Milan. It cost.... "

 

 

" Enough! Do you want to scare her? " HUH? I don't get a thing. What's with the clothes and me? Argggggh! Stupid brain why can't I remember anything. Did I do something horrible? =_= So? I don't care if it's Gutsi or Gucci whatever you call that!

 

 

" I don't like how you brag your clothes to me I know we don't have enough to buy that and ------ "

 

 

" That's the suit I wore yesterday "

 

 

" So? " I sadi and raised one of my eyebrows.

 

 

" I wore yesterday for the first time and it's gonna be the last time I'm wearing. All thanks to you " huh? Thanks to me? What is he talking about?

 

 

" To me? " Wait? I little memories of last night flashed back and wait -___- I see. I feel bad right now. I burried my face on my knees.

 

 

" Now, you do remember it? " I nodded.

 

 

" I'm sorry "

 

 

" I already made a call to your parents. It seems they're not worried about you "

 

 

" Then.....I'll be leaving now " I was about to get when one of the butler came in.

 

 

" Sir " -butler Kangta.

 

 

" What? " -Kris.

 

 

" Madam is " -butler Kangta.

 

 

" What about that witch? " -Kris.

 

 

" She has already arrived " Kris got up immediatly from sitting and seems like he was surprised.

 

 

" What? Why so early? "

 

 

" Hey, where are you taking me I need to go home! " Argggggghh! Who's the witch he's talking?

 

 

" Stay there! " he said and walks towards the door then grab me again, I thought were going out but he closed the door quickly. Ouch! My head T^T

 

 

" Hey emergency! "

 

 

[ What? " ] -Chanyeol on the other line.

 

 

" The witch came back suddenly! Seohyun is in my room right now. I have no way of getting her out. "

 

 

[ What? ] -Sehun on the other line.

 

 

[ " Kris, you better hide her once she fins out. Your finished. " ] -Kai on the other line.

 

 

Huh? Please someone could explain to on what's going on.


Update! Guys, I've got a new story entitled " She's a delusional " starring Kai and Sulli. LOL! My new random OTP. Even thought Sulli suits best with Taemin. Well, Taemin and Kai look alike so I guess it's fine? Nyhahahahaha. Anyways have fun reading it and tell me what you guys think. Adios! Updates would be slow for the meantime, I'm busy with school and stuffs like that. Thanks!

Electric, Electric Shock!

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE| SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.