Flower Four: Sick

Flower Four?!

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

After that incident between me and Chanyeol. I runaway with tears.

 

 

" Aish! Just by staring at you feels like puking " -Kris.

 

 

*sighs* I'm here in a room together with Kris, Sehun and Kai. Were waiting for Jiyeon to come, she's leaving today and I hope things between them and Chanyeol would be okay before she leaves.

 

 

" Kris.....can I ask you something? "

 

 

" Just act like you usualy do. It doesn't suit you " Seohyun was down today because of what happened with Chanyeol's confrontation to her so she was not in the mood to quarrel with Kris.

 

 

" Would you regret something like...not expressing your emotions to for the sake of the person you like cause she thinks she's doing the right thing? "

 

 

" Right thing, my foot! "

 

 

" Huh? "

 

 

" What are you talking? Being inlove with someone by not telling her what you feel? What if the world ends tomorrow?  Then you'll probably die in regrets. I mean doudle kill " Kris explains.

 

 

" Kris-ah "

 

 

" What? "

 

 

" Your not that stupid at all "

 

 

" Tsss. Did you just figured it out now? it's better to regret after you act than regretting after you don't do anything. That's my philosophy. It's look like Chanyeol isn't going to show up "

 

 

Seohyun sighned and they decided not to wait for Chanyeol and headed to the airport and said their farewell to Jiyeon.

 

 

" Take care, everyone. And don't cause any trouble " Jiyeon said hugged each one of them.

 

 

" Goodbye, we'll visit " -Sehun.

 

 

" Bring me korean foods when you'll come "

 

 

" Take care of yourself " -Kai.

 

 

" Being too kind is your disease. If you treat someone to well, they might take advantage on you "

 

 

" Do you have to go, Jiyeonie? Aish. I don't understand women " -Kris.

 

 

" It's been a long time since you call me Jiyeonie "

 

 

" Call me when someone tries to hurt you, huh? "

 

 

" Ara, ara. Oppa " Jiyeon hugged Kris.

 

 

" Seohyun " Jiyeon hugged her " Please don't forget my favor " Seohyun smiled.

 

 

" Please take care of yourself " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Take care everyone. I'm going " Jiyeon smiled and waved.

 

 

 

" Take care. Have a safe trip " -Kai. And Jiyeon walks. Keep looking around if there is any signs of Chanyeol and waved again and walks.

 

 

" Ruthless bastard! How come he didn't show up? " -In Seohyun's mind.

 

 

" What did I tell you? " -Sehun.

 

 

" You said I have the cruelest personality, tsk! You see Chanyeol is the one " -Kris.

 

 

" He look innocent but when he turns his back he's the scariest " -Sehun.

 

 

" Isn't it bad to talk behind my back? " Everyone turned their back and was very surprised to see Chanyeol.

 

 

" You?....What the?! " -Kris.

 

 

" Since when did you came? " -Kai.

 

 

" Erm. Three hours ago " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" What? So you were here before us? And you didn't even come out " -Sehun.

 

 

Seohyun interupted " What are you doing right now? Is that all you can do? Chase her! If she can't stay by your side then go after her! You said you liked her. " Chanyeol paused for a second then laughed, gets something out of his coat and showed something, his passport.

 

 

" It's for the next plane. I already put my luggage inside " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Park Chanyeol " -Kris.

 

 

" This rascal. He has the skill of surprising people " -Sehun.

 

 

" Waaaaaaah. You've grown man! " -Kai.

 

 

" Thanks to this girl " Chanyeol pulled Seohyun beside her.

 

 

" What? " -Kris, Kai, Sehun.

 

 

" Come here, come here " and Kris, Kai and Sehun started to punch Chanyeol jokingly, made Seohyun smiled, smiled to Kris.

 

 

" Thank you. Atlast, I came to realize everything thanks to you. You taught me something I don't know, to fight for her. It's a relief meeting a person like you " Chanyeol stepped out and walks towards Seohyun, holds her head and kissed her forehead. Which leave the three dumbfounded especially Kris who felt uneasy.

 

 

" I'm going " Chanyeol bids he's going and went off.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

What the?! Tsssssk. Couldn't believe! I keep feeling uneasy and I don't know why. Is it because Chanyeol kissed Seohyun? HAHAHAHA. What a big joke. Yes, A BIG JOKE! Argggggggggh! Why do I keep feeling this way?!!! I faced Seohyun and leaned towards her, she was schocked. Stared to her seriously.

 

 

" Seo Joo-Hyun " I said seriously.

 

 

" Wh--what? What are you going to do? " she said while looking away from me.

 

 

" Listen to what I'm going to say carefully. I'm only going to say this once so listen very carefully. " she nodded. " Seo Joo-Hyun. You and I.......... " Seohyun was still shocked not because of what Kris said but because she couldn't understand what he was saying more like she didn't her what Kris said and Kris turned back and smiled for a relief.

 

 

" Mworago? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Aren't you getting in? " -Kris.

 

 

***

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

 

I was eating my lunch enjoyingly in the school cafeteria together with my friend Taeyeon. She really enjoys eating my food because she said my food taste ten times better than her foods being cooked by chefs at home. We were eating enjoyingly when people started to howl. Like it's normal. Guess who?

 

 

" Saturday at 4 O'clock. In front of Namsan Tower " Huh? What? " If you're late even one minute. Your dead " he said and left.

 

 

*** 

 

 

" Waaaaaaaah! Unnie, look at this it suits you " -Krystal.

 

 

 

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh! " I screamed.

 

 

" Wae? Unnie, your okay? " Krystal asked worriedly.

 

 

" Ne. It's just that....the price " Krystal looked at the price and almost drop her jaw. Man! We couldn't afford it, it's beyond our salary. You wouldn't like to know the price, believe me.

 

 

" Unnie. Look! Look! Look! Kyeopta :3 "

 

 

" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! "

 

 

" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Unnie this is fun! "

 

 

Whew! After an exhausting of riding the rides in the carnival we went out to the street food stand to eat. Gullum~ Gullum~ I'm hungry! =)))

 

 

" Attackt! " We both said and started eating the foods we ordered.

 

 

" Oh. Eodi ga? Namsan? Ara. I'll be there "

 

 

Saturday at 4 O'clock. Namsan Tower. If you're late even one minute. Your dead. That flashed in my mind. Aish! I looked at my watch and it's 5:30 already plus it's raining hard. Arggggggggh! That guy.

 

 

" Krystal-ah. I need to go bye " I ran off fastly going to Namsan Tower and when I got there I searched for him but I couldn't see him after searching him for a minute I saw him standing beside a wall, shivering in cold. Stupid! I ran towards him and there he saw me. He hugged me as soon as he see me and I drop my umbrella.

 

 

" Yah! Are you stupid? " I told as I tried to get he's arms off me.

 

 

" Let's stay for this for awhile " what? Is he crazy were already wet. Does he wants to get sick?

 

 

" Let's go inside you're shivering " I said and there we went inside and I offered him a hot coffe though a cheap coffe you may say.

 

 

" Drink this "

 

 

" Is it safe? " he looked at the cup of coffee with an ewww on his face.

 

 

" It's cheap but the taste is good " he sniffs it before drinking.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

Wow! That's all I can say after seeing the city view here from the Namsan Tower.

 

 

" See? I'm right? It's just like drinking coffee from a hotel's sky lounge. " she seems amazed. I guess she's always here and she's right it's like drinking a hot coffe from a hotel's sky lounge.

 

 

" It's a cheap coffee " I said.

 

 

" Huh? "

 

 

" Nevermind. This taste good " and zips my coffee. She smiled and pointed the sky.

 

 

" Wow.....there's so many stars. " I chuckled because of her mistake? Did she just called it stars? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

 

 

" Yah! Those aren't stars. They're constellations, you idiot "

 

 

" You called that constellations?! Are you an idiot? Are there that many constellations? " she protested.

 

 

" Are you kidding me? They're constellations " I protested. Which is I'm correct. It's constellations, group of stars. It's called constellation of stars.

 

 

" Shut up. You idiot! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" What did you say? " -Kris.

 

 

" Huh? What is this? " Suddenly tha lights went off.

 

 

" What the heck? " I said.

 

 

" Why is it dark? " she started to panicked and reach for the door.

 

 

" Ahjusssi! Ahjussssi! There's someone here! " she started yelling and I'm just walking cooly like I don't care.

 

 

" It's locked. It's no use " I said to her and she faced me with angry expression.

 

 

" Yah! Yah! Yah! Help me! It's locked " she said while dragging me off. I tried to open the door but it's no use it's locked and chained it can't be opened.

 

 

" Yah! Stop panicking like there's a solution. I'll call someone to help us "

 

 

" I really need to go. I'll be get killed by my mom " I put my hands inside my pocket but somethings wrong I can't find my phone. I started looking for it inside coat and on it's pocket but I can't find it. Seohyun looked at me.

 

 

" Where's my cellphone? "

 

 

" What? You don't have a phone? "  she said in a panicked voice.

 

 

" What about you? " I asked her.

 

 

" I don't have any phone " she said.

 

 

" What? I gave you a phone where is it? " I asked her, as far as I remember I did gave her one.

 

 

" I gave it to my brother " she said. What?!

 

 

" What?! No use. We'll wait for tomorrow then. It's all your fault! " I said and sat down on the floor.

 

 

" Mworago? Why is it my fault, huh?! "

 

 

" If not because of you, if you just went early this ain't gonna happen "

 

 

" Waaaaaaah. Who told you I'm going huh? It's your fault. Feeling like a statue or something?! "

 

 

" I'm pissed off! It's the first time in my life to wait someone like that "

 

 

" Ahjusssssssssssssssssssssssssssi! " Aish! Jinjja. So noisy. She went upstairs and went inside the cable car and I followed her and sat on the other side.

 

 

" Y---ah. B---ubbble te-guulll. Be----quite--e-- "

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

" Yah. Move over " I told him.

 

 

" I don't want to " he said as he shivers again. I stand up and sat beside him but there's a big space between us.

 

 

" Sorry. " -Seohyun.

 

 

" What? " -Kris.

 

 

" I said I'm sorry. All of this happened because of me. " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Good thing you know. " -Kris.

 

 

" So, what?! It's also your fault. Your standing like stupid in the rain plus it's cold for almost four hours. Why didn't you bring your butler? Your maid? Your chauffeur? Or whatever! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" I sent them all away " -Kris.

 

 

" What?! Are you crazy?! What if I didn't come?! Huh? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" I'll still wait for you *achoooo* " -Kris.

 

 

" WHAT?!!!!!! "

 

 

" Yah. Bubble Tea girl *achoooo* can I be honest with you? " he said as he coughs and shivers in cold.

 

 

" Honest with what? " I asked him. He sat nearer next to me and leaned closer and closer. " Y---yah! Wha--what are you--doing? Yah! Hault! "

 

 

" Right now, I think I---might be...... " as he leans closer he fell down on my shoulder.

 

 

" Yah! Yah! Get awaqy from me! YOU EEEEEEEEEERT! Get off of me! Hey, get up. Ah... Jinja? You're not really getting uo, huh? I'll kick you! Yah! I'll count one to three. One......two.....two and one-half....two and three-fourth....two and one-eight...three! Three! Three! Yah, Kris Wu, hurry get up! " I pushed him and he's head hit to the pole.

 

 

*achoooo**coughs**achoooo* -Kris.

 

 

" Yah! Stop acting! " I touched he's forehead and omo~!!!!!!!!!! He's hot! He's temperature is rising! Ottokhae? Ottokhae?

 

 

" Yah. Your burning up "

 

 

" I'm sick " and he coughs again.

 

 

" Sick? "

 

 

" I'm cold " *coughs*

 

 

" Huh? Cold? " I panicked and search for something. Aha! I put my jacket on him.

 

 

" I don---t n--e it "

 

 

" What you don't need it. Your cold. It will keep you warm "

 

 

" You---l be--*coughs* cold then *coughs* "

 

 

 

" I'll be fine "

 

 

He puts the jacket on and I could feel the cold breeze of the air. I blew a hot air coming from my mouth to my hand so I won't feel cold *shivers*

 

 

" Come here " -Kris.

 

 

" Huh? "

 

 

" This will keep you warm, I mean us " and the last thing I knew he hugged me.


UPDATED! As I said =))) Advance Happy New Year everyone. New Year, New Life ^^v

I Love You, everyone! :*

 

He's cute. Whatever he do is cute. I hate him for that, but NO I can't hate him :3

 

COMMENT | VOTE | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.