Flower Four: The War

Flower Four?!

*beep beep*

 

 

" Ayyy! Chicken wings! "

 

 

" HAHAHAHA! Good Morning Seohyun-ssi "

 

 

" Tsss. What do you want? "

 

 

" I want you " Kris said then smirk.

 

 

" Huh? "

 

 

" Beep! Beep! Step away binbo your blocking the drive way. Shooo! " Arggggggh! It's early in the morning then a monster showed off infront of me! Just geez really I CURSE HIM FROM THE ROOTEST OF THIS TREE!!!!

 

 

" Ouch! " *kicks the tree*

 

 

***

 

" Oh, sht. Seriously? "

 

 

" Hello? " -Yoona.

 

 

" Hello, crazy "

 

 

" Wh--where's m--- "

 

 

" Oh, your project? Hahaha " -Yuri.

 

 

" Wait, wait is that my? " The what?! I saw the roof part of my project on the floor I was about to get it but it went of so my classmates laughed at me then I continued on what I'm doing. I step and step, step and step until I reach the lobby of our school and there I saw my project torn into piece break into pieces. I kneeled down and tries to connect back.

 

 

" Hahahaha! "

 

 

" Who did this? Come out who ever you are! " then they started throwing eggs at one by one they were throwing eggs, laughing at me suddenly I remember what my dad said and for all the efforts he made in cleaning and ironing my uniform. " Huh? Is that all you got? Do it more! More! " I shouted loudly then a pail of flour was poured above my head. I was trying very hard to hold back my tears but I can't I was biting my lower lip just to control my tears. Eggs and flour would make a good pancake. I saw Taeyeon watching on the side I look at her but she runaway. Maybe it's good if she'll runaway, I don't want her to suffer.

 

 

[ In F4's Leisure Room ]

 

 

" Isn't it all over now? " -Sehun.

 

 

" What do you mean over? " -Kris. Haha! I'm enjoying this let's just see Seo Joo-Hyun (A/N: They were watching Seohyun on a LCD Flat Screen tv on their leisure room on how the students bullied Seohyun)

 

 

" That girl needs to come and kneel down over, and that's it. It's over! " Kris smirk.

 

 

" Isn't she a lion? " -Kai.

 

 

" I think she won't last a week " -Sehun.

 

 

" A week? Haha. I think 3 days " Kai look at Sehun " Yah, Sehun if I'll win your going to give that tea ware that was on display "

 

 

" Tsssk! How could a guy distinguish between a tea ware and a vase. Haha! Okay, if I win your going to give me that Super girl's phone number " -Sehun.

 

 

" Call " -Kai.

 

 

" Aish! Just shut up you two! " -Kris. " It's about time for her to go here. Now, 5...4...3....2...1...tada! " Eh?

 

 

" Hahaha! " -both Sehun and Kai.

 

 

" Right! " Kris clapped his and thin of a bright idea. " That's right! I would be embarassing coming here looking that and shows herself infront of me. Ah, I was to quick. Okay again, 5.....4....3.... " Sehun smirk and Kai nodded " 2.....1......Aish! Jinjja! " Kris gets his phone out of frustation and dialed a number.

 

 

" What are you guys doing?! Did you guys do it right?! The why isn't she coming?!  AND WHERE DID THAT GIRL GOOOO?! " -Kris.

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV but will be narrate by the third person's POV ]

 

" Kneel down? Kneel down my ! Not because I'm a commoner it's okay to step all over me like that?! " Seohyun shouted at the rooftop " They really want to die, so wasteful " and the flour on her fingers.

 

 

*yawns*

 

 

" OMO! Wh----who---who's there? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Your really noisy whenever I see you " Chanyeol leans forward to Seohyun and examins her from head to toe then wipes off the flour on her face using his thumb suddenly gets his scarf and wipes it off.

 

 

" Wait, your scarf! " Seohyun said as she sniffs.

 

 

" I don't need it, you can throw after you use " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" I'll return it next time here "

 

 

" No need. I'm not coming back here, it's not as quit as before. Thanks for that certain someone " -Chanyeol. And left Seohyun alone in the rooftop.

 

 

***

 

[ At the Cake shop where Seohyun works ]

 

 

" Seohyun-ah, are you really fine with your new school? " Krystal asked as she place the cakes on the saucer.

 

 

" I'm pretty fine don't worry " Seohyun flashes a fake smile to Krystal.

 

 

" Don't worry? After all those?! Aish! Those F4! I was planning to bake a cake for them because of their but I didn't know that they're bad! " -Krystal said then sighs. " Birds of the same feather flock together. Tsk! The four of them are always together, right? " Krystal said as she starts mixing the chocolate powder to the flour a mix.

 

 

" Eh? Not really but one of them is very different " Seohyun smile but not a fake one but real.

 

 

" Huh? But you said four of them has a undesirable behavior " Krystal raised one of her eyebrow because she was confuse.

 

 

" Ne " -Seohyun. And went of to the cake counter and arranged the cake inside as Krystal follows her.

 

 

" One person? Who is it? " Seohyun smiled and left her.

 

 

" Bye bye. See you tomorrow :) " Krystal wave her hand and walk towards the other road.

 

 

Seohyun started to cycle her bike while on her way home she stop and was amazed on what she is seeing right now. It was Jiyeon being shown on a big LCD tv endorsing a cosmetic product.

 

 

" Waaah! She still looks pretty in this commercial again to " -Seohyun said and clap her hands and continued to cycle suddenly she stop again because she saw Chanyeol hugging and caressing the big poster for some reason Seohyun taught that Chanyeol was crazy.

 

 

" So, sunbae likes her too? " Seohyun said which made Chanyeol astonished so Chanyeol stand back.

 

 

" She's pretty right? Not only her face is pretty she's very smart too, she donates her money she earned as a model, I heard she pass the doctor's entrance exam. Hay, she's really kind " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Do you know her? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Ofcourse! She's my idol! Park Jiyeon. Although everyone thought that she's going to take over her parents after graduatin but nah I don't think so, she's great I know she's going to do more good. " -Seohyun.

 

 

" But she's just only a model " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Why? She can do more and be married to someone like a lawyer or liker her a doctor " -Seohyun.

 

 

Chanyeol walk as Seohyun tries to explain " Everytime I see you, I always find you noisy and irritating " and left.

 

 

***

 

 

" Mom, I'm home! " Seohyun greeted her parents and placed her things on her room and went directly on the dinning table and eat while her brother Luhan is busy on doing something on the computer.

 

 

" Yah! Luhan, aren't you going to eat? You've been playing playing computer all day long " -Seohyun's mom.

 

 

" Luhan! That computer won't give you food to eat! " -Seohyun's dad.

 

 

" Huh? What happened? " -Luhan.

 

 

" Yah! Luhan, I'm going to break that computer's screen if you won't eat " -Seohyun's mom.

 

 

" Noona! Noona! " Luhan called Seohyun.

 

 

" Oh, wae? " Seohyun said while munching some foods on her put and holding a veggie on her left hand a spoon of rice on her right hand.

 

 

" Noona! It says here that a female student in your school is preganant " -Luhan. Seohyun almost choke of what she heard.

 

 

" WHAT?!!! " -both Seohyun's mom and dad.

 

 

Seohyun, her dad and her mom stop eating and went to where Luhan was sitting and looks directly on computer's screen.

 

 

" Where? Where? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" It's written here. Miss. SSS, a second year student in EXO Academy, has been spotted going in and out of the hospital (obygyne, I don't know what you called that hospital) -Luhan.

 

 

" A second year student, Miss SSS. Seohyun! There's a chance that she's in your class. If it's SSS, the it's surname starts in S? " -Seohyun's mom.

 

 

" Shindong? " -Seohyun's dad.

 

 

" SHINee? " -Luhan.

 

 

" Super Show? " -Seohyun's mom.

 

 

" Siwon? Ah, ani ani. He's a guy! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Oh, teenagers right now. Jinjja?! How could a second year student get pregnant? Oh my~ " -Seohyun's dad.

 

 

" Tsk! How could a student like get pregnant in a pretigious school like EXO Academy " -Seohyun's mom.

 

 

***

 

 

Monday, November 19. Seohyun entered the doors of EXO Academy and walks to the hallway.

 

 

~ I lost my mind~ ( Urgent! Miss SSS, has appeared! )

 

 

Seohyun sensed something weird is happening so she turned her back saw the students were looking at her but look on the other side immediatley " What are they looking at? That pregnant woman, I wonder who she is " Seohyun said in her mind and walks straightly on her classroom.

 

 

" Mygosh! I didn't know that a commoner would do that " -random students murmuring.

 

 

" Just a commoner! " -random students murmuring.

 

 

Seohyun arrived and saw that her classmates were writing something on the board more like a doodle and stared at her, stop on what they are doing and went back to their seats. Seohyun look the writing on the board.

 

 

" She's a flirt! "

 

 

" How dirty! "

 

 

" Dated many guys specially to rich old man "

 

 

" Had five abortions! "

 

 

" How innocent! Go home and die Seo Joo-Hyun! " with an evil smile in the end.

 

 

" Whos' the father? " Seohyun was shock at her first but then gets the eraser and left.

 

 

***

 

[ F4's Leisure Room ]

 

 

" Why is it so peaceful today? " -Sehun. And zips the buble tea.

 

 

" Eh, what? " -Kai.

 

 

" Sticky note (Seohyun) " -Sehun. And Kai nodded as an answer.

 

 

" Just wait and she she'll come " Kris gave an evil smile and eats the last piece of strawberry.

 

 

" What pranks did you set again today? " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Why? So that you could save her? Again " -Kris.

 

 

" Huh? " -Kai.

 

 

" Not like that. You shouldn't push it too far " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Since when did you care all about this? If your no help to me then mind your own bussiness. " -Kris.

 

 

" Making a girls' life difficult is very childish " -Chanyeol.

 

 

*BOOOOOOGGSSSSH!* (sound of the door)

 

 

Seohyun walks down the stairs stomping her feet and went directly infront of Kris bringing an eraser on her hand.

 

 

" See? Speaking of the devil " -Kris.

 

 

" Who? " -Sehun.

 

 

" Tsk. Who do you think? She's here, if your here to say sorry nevermind it's too late " -Kris.

 

 

" Huh?! I won't tolerate the things your doing to me! Just one more move and I'll kick your face! I've come here prepared! " -Seohyun. By that Kris stand up and Seohyun stepped back and readys herself. Kris step forward but he's eyes were big and he was uttering while Seohyun steps back when Kris steps forward as she ready herself and Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai were just watching the two of them like an audience.

 

 

" W-w--why? Are you going to fight with me? " -Kris.

 

 

" I told you I won't tolerate your childish acts! Are you deaf?! I've made myself clear! HYAAAAAAAAAAH! " And before Kris could know he fell off the floor by Seohyun's kick (A/N: If you know what I mean, Jan Di/Makino's famous high kick) and hits his facec on the couch. Seohyun step forward while stomping her feet towars Kris and said....

 

 

" Yah! Have you seen me sleeping in a bed with a man beside me?! Have you seen me holding hands with others?! What guts do you have to spread those false rumors about me, ha?! I didn't even have my first kiss! Here! " Seohyun throws the eraser on Kris face " If your going to repeat those stupid acts of yours, you better find a coffin that would your giraffe like legs! " and left Kris sitting more like not sitting on the floor still surprised of what happened.

 

 

I'm Seo Joo-Hyun. If it's war he wants, I'll give him war!


WHAT A VERY LOOOOOOOONG UPDATE I HAVE FOR YOU GUYS! I hope you like this update, I'll be busy this week and next week, I don't know I hope not, orz. Updates will be slow for the time being but promise I'll try to update this, I promise I will! :) And one more thing, who's reading in wattpad? Well, mehehe~ I'm planning to write a story in there too but I guess it's going to be in my native language (mian~!) I guees, that's all. And I would like to say hi to @layseokris, @seomates94, @dcyseokyu, @SNSDloveSUJU, @syizi93, @mikaseo, @Bubblesbbsr, @nidharshini34, @supergeneration_25, @Eycha_sk11. And I also want to greet my other subscribers Hi to all of you! :))) I LOVE YOU ALL! <3

A creeper's smile is hunting you :D

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.