Flower Four: Air

Flower Four?!

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

Ahhhh, what a nice fragant. Just like a garden of Eden. Warm, gentle and relaxing. And someone is touching my body....my body....more like massaging my body. Ah, feels great. Wait?! WHAT DID I SAY?! MY BODY! SOMEONE IS TOUCHING MY BODY?!!!

 

 

I opened my eyes and saw people who were waering a scrub suit with mask, massaging my body. Huh? Fats? Muscles? Liposaction? Laser? Wax? What the?!

 

 

/scratch/

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " -Seohyun.

 

 

After 14334234875974 minutes of makeover. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm so so....I'm so beautiful (-/\-) Am I dreaming? If yes, can I sleep a little bit more? Pretty please :3

 

 

" I'm sorry maam but everyone is very curious about this " -butler.

 

 

" Huh? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" This is the first time that the young master brought  a girl home " -butler.

 

 

"  Eh? Ca--can I ask something? " the butler nodded. " Are we still in Korea, right? Seoul, South Korea right? "

 

 

" Yes, that's right? " -butler.

 

 

" Eh? Bu--but where are we? You see I'm not familiar with this place and---- are we in pressident's house or something? "

 

 

" No " -butler.

 

 

" Can I ask something again? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Ah, yes. Go ahead miss " -butler.

 

 

" Ah, hehehe. Just call me Seohyun. Seo Joo-Hyun " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Yes, go ahead. Miss Seo Joo-Hyun " -butler.

 

 

" Can you tell why I'm here, wearing this dress and this? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Actaully miss, I don't know either " -butler.

 

 

" Huh? But perhaps you could tell me where are we going? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Where here? " -butler. And opens the door. " Please come in, he's waiting for you "

 

 

" Huh? Waiting for me? Him? " I ask the butler but he just gestured me to go inside.

 

 

I went inside and wow! HOLYMOLLYCOW! Is this a living room?! I almost drop my jaw. I went inside the living if you call that as living room. I saw a man standing in a black suit, both hands in his pocket and was facing the window. I was trying to figure it out. Aha! Chanyeol sunbae?

 

 

Then he turn around slowly...what the?! I almost choke! Grrr~!

 

 

" You?! Why are you here?! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Why? Am I not allowed to enter my house? " -Kris.

 

 

" Your house? So this is Kris Wu's house? " -Seohyun. I was asking like I couldn't believe that, this is his house? Srsly?!

 

 

" Yeah " and he started to walk towards me.

 

 

" Waeee? What are you planning to do? " I close my fits like I was planning to punch him.

 

 

" I've done what I've wanted to do already " Kris. He hold my shoulders in pulled me infront of a human size mirror " Look. Your shocked right? See? Even money could turn an ugly duckling into a swan " I faced him.

 

 

" Swan? What are you planning to do? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Yah, Ugly duckling. If you like me, just say so and I'll make you mine " then he smirk.

 

 

" What? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Come on I know and we know you like me " he put his arms around me " There's no need to hide " and for the second time he smirk again.

 

 

" Yah, Kris Wu. Your not funny anymore, stop talking nonsense. Don't you know? This is illegal, kidnapping! It is very illegal! " -Seohyun. And I removed his arms around my shoulder.

 

 

" Tsk. There's no one here so you can tell me your feeling freely....Ah. From now on I'll make an excemption. Why? are you shocked by my proposal? " -Kris.

 

 

" What the? " -Seohyun. I gave him the what-are-talking-about-look. O_~

 

 

" Should I repeat myself? When no one's around I could treat you as my girlfriend " and he leans closer to my face " Arassseo? "

 

 

I twisted my head a little bit " You crazy? Your really crazy? Are you sure your brain is okay? Girlfriend? Who? You? Forget it. I'm leaving " I turned my back but he stop and faced me.

 

 

" Your the one who's crazy here! " -Kris.

 

 

" Move aside before I could kick you " -Seohyun said in a irritating tone.

 

 

" Do you know how much I spend on you from head to toe? 8000 dollars. " -Kris said without expression.

 

 

" What? 8000 dollars?! " -Seohyun. 8000 dollars? Like seriously that's like gonna be my dad's salary for a year and he's spending it with this into something which is not important? What the.

 

" Yes. But it's nothing, if your going to be with you get more thant what you expect. Your saying you don't like it? Are you crazy?! " Gosh. Is he argggh! Too much air on his brain!

 

 

" Being kidnapped by a coco brain like you, do you think I'll be okay with that?! Everytime I see your face, I feel like puking " I could see that he's annoyed now. What even! I started to get off the earings on my ear, the necklace on my neck and the dress I'm wearing...but wait?! Ani, ani. I'm not going to undress myself of him. I look at him like he was shock. I greeted my teeth.

 

 

" GIVE ME BACK MY UNIFORM! " I shouted at him and left.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

. I brushed my hand on my hair and walking from left to right. Sh*t! I can't keep myslef calm. And the maid started entering the room bringing those thing I've used to Seohyun, I look at it and throw it on the floor from there I started kicking, throwing and breaking thing.

 

 

" Throw it away! " I shouted at them.

 

 

" What are you doing? " I looked at the maid who's holding her both hands and was looking down and is afriad of me " Are you deaf? Can't you hear me saying to throw those things right away? " I shouted at her.

 

 

" Yes, young master " -Butler Kangta said.

 

 

" And fire them all! "

 

 

" What? " -Butler Kangta.

 

 

" Fire all those who waited and treated her today! " I told the butler Kangta as I pointed each one of the maids infront of me. " What's with her hair? And her clothes too! Is that what they call fashion?! Go hire and new one, those top notch people! " Shyt. Can't they do more good?!

 

 

" I'm sorry young master but those who came today are the best stuffs " -Butler Kangta.

 

 

" Then just find more people who has taste! "

 

 

" I understand " Aish! Jinjja! Seo Joo-Hyun. I looked down and....

 

 

"  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " I started jumping and running around, and jump on the couch shouting like a girl.

 

 

" AHHHHHHH! CATCH IT! CATCH IT! KILL IT! KILL IT! " the maids and butler Kangta panick and started to kill the cackroach.

 

 

" Is it gone? " I ask them.

 

 

" Yes, young master " Whew! I composed myself and seat.

 

 

" Have you cleaned the house? " I asked the maids.

 

 

" Yes " they said in chorus.

 

 

" Fire them " and left.

 

 

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

 

Srsly? Is he out of his mind? Aish! I started walking out of his while stomping my feet. I stop for a moment then walk again. Wait a minute, I look around and geuss what? Ta dah! I'm lost! I'm lost in this house! The hell. I started walking to where my feet drags me and roll like a buffalo! x))) Is this somewhat a kind of a pool? I look around and waaaah! Jinjja?! Why is this comfort room is bigger than my house? -_- Suddenly I remembered.

 

 

" Ah. One more thing, seems like your dumb but you cannot buy friends nor feelings " I said to him.

 

 

" If there is such thing that cannot be bought by money, tell me " I turned my back at him.

 

 

" If there is really a thing that cannot be bought by me tell me, if your reall confident tell me right now....Ugly duckling commoner "

 

 

Alskdnldkjfbnjhbt! Argggggh! That nerve of him! But hey, is there really such thing that cannot be bought by money? I thought for a second. And I started walking as I follow the stone while kicking it, I was about to kick when I slipped then booogsh! Huh? Why am I not feeling hurt? I opened my eyes and saw him. I guess his my savior :)

 

 

" You again? "

 

 

" Ah. Hehe " I chuckled at little bit.

 

 

" Oh. Your wearing that? " He said as he points the shoes I'm wearing. Oh shoot! Because of this I almost slipped but thanks to Chanyeol she caught me.

 

 

" Ah. Ani, ani " I said as he I waved my hand in X, took it off then throw it back inside the yard.

 

 

" Are you going somewhere? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Home " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" Home? You mean you live here? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" No. I was dropping by " -Chanyeol. " You? "

 

 

" I'm going home too " -Seohyun. While rubbing both of feet due to cold.

 

 

" With barefoot? " -Chanyeol. And look at me.

 

 

" Ah, there's a uncommon situation happened that's why I---eh? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" You can use it " -Chanyeol.

 

 

" But how about you? " I asked him because he took of his shoes and gave it to me.

 

 

" Don't worry I'll be fine " -Chanyeol He said and smile at me as he's assurance that he was going to be fine.

 

 

He stand up and positions himself on his motorbike ah. Right!

 

 

" Hey, can I ask something? "

 

 

" Is there something in this world that cannot be bought by money even if your going to spend millions of money for it? There isn't like that right? " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Air " Huh? I looked at him and he smiled.

 

 

" Ah! Air, aish. Why did I didn't think about it HAHAHA! " I laughed at myself.

 

 

" Your funny at all " he rubs my hair then started the engine of motorbike then droves away.

 

 

I held my head. And watch him leave.


Viola! What even. Haha! I'm sorry if this chapter is so lame my mind is not on its usual stage but as I promised, I've updated my story. Oh gosh! I'm trying my very best to retrieve my other stories. Oh I'm such a dummy. Have you " Hey, I Love You " by fyeahkpop starring Seohyun and Kyuhyun [SeoKyu shippers out there! Annyeong! :3]. HAHA! I'm planning to renew it but I don't when I'm still busy thought hell week is starting up and tralala Physics men! \mmmm/ I at it, one of my formula scrumbled. Oh see?! xDDD Oh life! Please be nice to me. And I'm sorry for my grammers. Yes, I am very sorry. I'm not perfect as you can see I'm trying my best to improve my english skills. So, please bear with me. I appreciate all your comments, I really love reading it, please drop a comment after you read. And one more thing, I'm accepting erros in my story specially in my grammers. Oh such and such. -_-

A y Sehun dancing to Love Like Oxygen.

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.