Flower Four: Chapter 17

Flower Four?!

It beens days since Kris and I last talk. He was mad at the situatioin but he was way more mad at me. I opt to keep quite and shut myself from everyone, everything was very smooth and then this incident happened. I was lying on my bed when my phone rang, I pick it up and saw Chanyeol's name on the screen, I immediately shut if off. Everything that has happened has been so hard for me.

" Dinner is ready " Luhan, my brother told me.

" I'm not hungry "

" Come on noona, you haven't anything since morning "

" I'm tired now Luhan, I just want to sleep "

" If you say so...but I'm leaving a food here on your table " and he left.

I have drag everyone in this mess and then I slept.

---

Morning has come and I was still tired, I've been in my room for days and I guess this is enough, I pulled myself to go out ate breakfast and went to school. My journey coming to school was fine. I was fine until I came inside the room and of course I'm classmates with Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri so they started bullying me again I just let them afterall I'm really tired. When it was lunch I went to the cafeteria and people are looking at, of course I was Seohyun the commoner who entered this elite school who became Kris' girlfriend and cheated on him for someone in short I was a gold digger in their eyes so I decided to go to the rooftop and ate my lunch.

As I reach the rooftop my tears fall and I wipe it. The air feels cold so I hugged myself.

" There you are "

" I see you're back, the Seohyun I first met "

" I'm sorry "

" Sorry? "

" Yes, for ignoring your call "

Chanyeol smiled at me.

" It's fine. I just want to make sure that you're still alive "

" was I? " I ask him.

" Yeah, you are " he looked at me " Seohyun...everything will be fine, I may not promise this but I'll try to fix this for you, afterall I--I....nevermind " and he left.

School was suffocating me so I went home after lunch and work on my part time job.

"  so who do you think do that to you? "

" I don't know but I hope me and Kris will stay good "

" you will don't you worry " and Krystal hug me. I'm just so that she is around whenever I need her.

After work I went home. As I was walking home I could sense that someone is following me so I hurriedly walk but the person is still following me so I ran fast but the man is also running to I grab something on my bag, a thing for self defense, I grab an umbrella and stop walking and started hitting the person.

" What the hell?! Stop it "  he was so tall but whatever I'm still hitting him.

" Stop it! " he held my hand and my jaw drop.

What is he doing here?

" K---Kris? "

" Tsk! "

" I'm so sorry, sorry I didn't that it was you "

" Nevermind. Come with me "

" Huh? Waiiiiit "

I went inside his car and started driving. I want to ask him if were we are going but I was so hesitant to do it I don't know where to start so I just keep quite and then Kris stop the car and told me to get out. Okay?

" Where are we? "

He didn't answered my question and he keep walking so I followed him. He went inside a room and there I saw Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Taeyeon? What is Taeyeon doing here? and wait why is being tied up?

" Taeyeon! " I ran towards her.

" What happened to you? Why are you tied up? "

" Spill it " -Kris.

" What's happening? " I ask him. " What is happening here? Chanyeol untie her, she's in pain " I could see bruises on her arm.

Kris went near her and grip Taeyeon's face. " Spill it! " he was mad. But....

" Kris stop it, you're hurting her "

" Hurting her? " he smirked. " And what about you? Are fine by the fact that this btch framed up you "

what?

" Framed up....me? "

" Yes " -Sehun.

" It was her all along " -Kai.

" What do you mean by that? "

" Taeyeon is the one who framed up and cause you all this troubles " -Chanyeol.

" Taeyeon? " I looked at her and she just smirk at me. " This is not true, you're lying "

" We are not " -Kris. " Spill it or I'll cut your tongue "

I looked at Taeyeon, she was just smirking at me. No way, this can't be true! Taeyeon wouldn't do that to me. Were friends,....bestfriends.

" Taeyeon? They're lying right? "

" No, they're not "

What? But....

" Why?? "

" Simple, because I hate you Seohyun. I hate you bigtime. "

" No, it can't be true "

" Believe me, it is. "

" You're lying. "

" Oh, I wish I was. " then laughed. " You know what I don't understand? You, a commoner who came from a poor family gets to hangout with this F4. Isn't that like ridiculous? That what I don't understand, that's why I hate you so much Seohyun, you're nothing but a gold digger. "

" Kris, stop it! " Kris was about to punch her but Chanyeol stop him.

" I don't understand why, we were friends but then this? "

" I should thank you for treating me as your friend but reality check, not ever once I did consider you as my friend. "

" Kris bring Seohyun out "

I went out as what Chanyeol suggested to Kris, he was holding my arm and brought into his car. I was crying, I had enough cry for the past days and then now? Knowing my one and only friend would betray me and do such horrible things to me. I just can't fathom it.

" She is not worth your tears. Who the hell would do that to their friend, right? "

" I'm tired lets just go home. "

And so drove me home.

" Seohyun "

I looked at him.

" I'm....I'm sorry "

He hugged me and kissed me my cheeks.

Thank you Kris.


-fyeahkpop.

VOTE | READ | SUBSCRIBE | LIKE | SPREAD.

thank you!