Flower Four: The School Trip Part Two.

Flower Four?!

A/N: This is the continuation of previous chapter ^^v. Enjoy reading guys!

 

 

Chapter 5.2

 

 

" Are you sure, it is okay? " Seohyun asked Krystal as she gets off the van and Krystal handed a thumbs up and says It's ok, it's ok.

 

 

" Come on unnie when you go inside theirs are more exaggerated than yours. Yours is common "

 

 

" Ehhhh. I'm shy to go inside it's embrassing " Before Seohyun could complain again Krystal spoke words to encourage her and gives her a figthing spirit. Seohyun wants to back out but Krystal stopped her.

 

 

Seohyun entered the hotel and walked to the venue wearing a long black coat with a forehead protector of the Leaf Village above her head like a pussycat for she was cosplaying Haruno Sakura from the anime Naruto. When she reach the venue hall two of the security outside opened the door for her she walks in very confident with a smile on her face but she was more shocked on what she saw and almost drop her jaw.

 

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes on people inside the hall, they were wearing a very formal dress some are wearing an elegant glittery gown and suits for boys. She turned her back slowly and decided to escape before someone could see her but it seems time is teasing her because she saw Kris walking towards the entrance fixing his necktie she hurridly turned her back inside the hall and hide herself beside the table and gets a glimpse of people dancing a slow dance on the dance floor. And mumbles stupid four times to herself and gets a fresh tomatoe on the table and eat it.

 

 

" Seohyuniiieeee! "

 

 

" You! " Seohyun pointed then and gaves her infamouse death glare.

 

 

" You're late! " -Yuri.

 

 

" Oh. We've been looking for you " -Yoona.

 

 

" Isn't it hot? Let's take off your coat " -Sooyoung. As she tries to get the coat off Seohyun but Seohyun tries to stop her by holding the coat as if it was the last piece of cake left for a twelve people on a table.

 

 

" I'm not feeling hot actually it's very cold I could die from coldness " and holds the coat firmly.

 

 

" Eh? Look! Your forehead is sweating and what's that? " -Yuri.

 

 

" Ewww. Is that your little tiara? A snail tiara? HAHAHAHAHA! " -Yoona.

 

 

" Shut up! Look what's that? " Seohyun used that chance to escaped too bad Sooyoung pulled off the end of her coat and was eventually took it off as Seohyun tries to escape she bump into a waiter who was handling drinks for everyone and caused an accident inside were drinks was spilled over her and for that moment people stopped dancing and all the attention was set to her, even the F4 including Jiyeon.

 

 

" Sakura Haruno? What is that? " -random people.

 

 

" Is she crazy? " -random people.

 

 

" I think she entered the wrong room " -random people.

 

 

" Were is her Sasuke Uchiha? " -random people.

 

 

People started to whisper with each other and stares to Seohyun from head to toe.

 

 

" Oh. Sakura? Where's your other ninja fellas? " -Yuri.

 

 

" HAHAHA! Maybe they're out on a mission leaving their Sakura here " -Yoona.

 

 

" Girls, stop it. She might use ninja techniques to us. HAHAHAHAHA! " -Sooyoung.

 

 

Kris Wu saw what happened to her. His conscience was telling him to help her. Aish! She did really dressed as Sakura Haruno. Kris was about to stepped in when Chanyeol came, took off his coat an bend he's kneed leveled to Seohyun and put his coat around her should, hand his hand out and helps her to stand up, Jiyeon came and wiped the drinks fell on her dress, Kris was just looking at her and badly wants to help her.

 

 

" I don't why you did this to her but don't you know that this proves that how low you are and not her? " Jiyeon looked at Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri angrily. " What are you doing Chanyeol? Help her to her in my room " and the crowd started to howl.

 

 

" Waaaah! Jiyeon-shii is really kind " -Sehun.

 

 

" I don't know anything but, isn't this fun? " -Kai.

 

 

***

 

 

" Ah. Thank You "

 

 

" Ta-dah! Neumo Yeppeuda " Jiyeon said and put the make up brush on the side table.

 

 

" Ahehehe. You don't have to do this, really. I'm fine " Seohyun said in a shy tone.

 

 

" Eh? I like what I'm doing to don't feel burdened or something after all your Chanyeol's friend and so mine " Jiyeon gave her a smile and went to cabinet with full shoes.

 

 

" Ani. It was just a coincidence "

 

 

" Chanyeol invited you, right? Btw, I'm Jiyeon. Park Jiyeon and you are? "

 

 

" Seohyun. Seo Joo Hyun " Jiyeon turned her back and gave her a sweet smile and looked for a shoe that would fit on Seohyun's dress.

 

 

" You know what it's first time I saw Chanyeol to stand up for someone. See? You're special to him. Try this " and placed the white glittery 3 inch heels on the floor. Seohyun tried it but Jiyeon seems not satisfied and look for another one.

 

 

" Oh. Right! I heard you kicked Kris on his face " Jiyeon said without looking at Seohyun who was sitting on the chair.

 

 

" That's.....it's because ahh errrrmmmm " Seohyun couldn't find any answers to what Jiyeon so she ended up stummering.

 

 

" It's because he's lonely. Here, let's change your clothes to this one " she pulled Seohyun up and pushed on the dressing area.

 

 

" Eh? Lonely? " Seohyun said with a confused looked on her face.

 

 

" Kris might seen a bully but he's just keeping it "

 

 

" Eh? Kris is lonely? How could that be? "

 

 

" Ne. Kris can be with his parents only a month per year, even in holidays he usually spends it alone. Since the day he was born he was instructed as the heir of their family's bussiness and was never felt the love of a parent. You know what? I pity him for him, let's say he could have all richest in the world yet there's an empy space that needs to filled up. Can you imagine how it feels? " Seohyun was stopped of what Jiyeon said about Kris. That's why he's acting like he owns everything.

 

 

" Seohyun-ah. Please understand Kris " Seohyun nodded.

 

 

" And please don't loose to him " -Jiyeon.

 

 

" Eh? " Seohyun said and went out the dressing room.

 

 

" I like you Seohyun. So I'll cheer on your side. Wear this, let's go? "

 

 

Seohyun thought what if she'll try to understand Kris even just for one time. Trying isn't bad at all, right? Jiyeon and Seohyun went back inside the hall. Seohyun was wearing a simple red and black tube dress with designs on it and a 3inch heels that would match her dress.

 

 

When they entered Jiyeon left her and went straight to Chanyeol who was sitting and eating. Kris, Sehun and Kai who were standing beside was mesmerized to Seohyun especially Kris and drop the plate on the floor, Seohyun was a bit shy and felt uncomfortable.

 

 

" Isn't it rude to ignore a beautiful lady? " Jiyeon asked Chanyeol and pushed her towards Seohyun.

 

 

Chanyeol offered his hand to Seohyun for dance at first Seohyun was hesitant and eventually accepted Chanyeol's hand and drags her to the center of the dance floor while people was looking at them which made Kris to change his expression. Chanyeol and Seohyun started dancing but the problem is Seohyun doesn't know how to dance and keeps stepping on Chanyeol's foot. After Chanyeo the other F4 member asked for her to dance except Krsi who stepped outside the hall and for the fabolous four, they were jealous towards Seohyun.

 

 

Kris was pissed off and started to throws his tantrums as he kicks the chair on the other side Seohyun felt bored and went outside to breath a fresh air. Kris was literally pissed off and sat on chair when a dog came running Kris stared at the dog with fearsome and mouthed What the? and pointed the dog, the dog seems not to care and started to bark at him while making a growl Kris was alarmed at stand up as he points the dog but the dog step forward towards him and Kris step backward but too late before he could notice that he was already on the edge of the pool then the dog ran towards him. Seohyun walks down on the stairs and heard a big splash of water. Help me! Help me!

 

 

One of the students of EXO Academy informed the others on what happened to Kris. Sehun and Kai looked at each other and ran fastly outside and searched for Kris but it's too late for them to save Kris, cause there's someone who already saved him from drowning. It was Seohyun who saved him and gave a mouth to mouth resuscitation, Kris would wake up but Seohyun keep doing it to make him relieved she was about to do it again when he caught that Kris was playing with her and the others laughed at it, she hits Kris on his stomach and walks away.

 

 

" Aish! That nerve of that guy! "

 

 

***

 

 

After the party everything was set to normal. Kris was floating in a pool with the use of an air bed with paddle beside it as he swings his left hand and a glass of orange juice with a small umbrella on it in his right hand. Kris was wearing a black polo with a white sleeveless undershirt inside it, and a white board short. He started to talk as he heard footsteps coming.

 

 

" Yah! What are you doing here? There's no space for you to swim here? Go find your own pool. " Kris taught it was Seohyun but it turns out that it wasn't her. It was the fabolous four.

 

 

" What are you doing here? " -Kris.

 

 

" To give you this " -Sooyoung.

 

 

" What's that? " -Kris.

 

 

" See it for yourself " -Yuri.

 

 

Kris get the camera from Sooyoung and sat down and clicks the play button. He's expression change, before he was happy but now he was full of anger and could he's eyes could kill any minute right now. He watched the video slowly and quitely.

 

 

" Uh. I think they've been dating since then " -Yuri.

 

 

" Chanyeol wouldn't help Seohyun if it doesn't mean anything, right? " -Yoona.

 

 

" Ne. Seohyun, that girl might look innocent but infact she's a gold digger. You and now Chanyeol. Mygosh! " -Sooyoung. Kris stopped walking and looked at Sooyoung.

 

 

" Shut up. If you'll say one more word I'll caught of your throat " and gives Sooyoung a death glare, throws the camera on the floor and walks away.

 

 

" M---myyyyy. This is a new model! " -Sooyung. Yuri and Yoona comforted her.

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun was walking and suddenly it rained snow, she looks for her umbrella and she remembered she leave it somewhere. She ran back on where she was before and saw an empy bench she was about to leave when a tall guy, wearing an black clothes from head to toe stopped infront of her, it was Kris.

 

 

" What are you do---? "

 

 

" Why?  Am I not allowed to go here? " -Kris.

 

 

" It's not like that but---- " -Seohyun.

 

 

" Did the two of you rent this place, huh? " Seohyun ignored him and walks on the other side but Kris stopped her by holding her wrist. He was holding her harshly.

 

 

" Were are you going? " -Kris.

 

 

" I've got nothing to explain to you, I'm going home. Let go " Seohyun said in an authorized voice.

 

 

" I have " -Kris.

 

 

" What are saying? " Seohyun tried to let go of her hand but Kris was too strong for her.

 

 

" I have something to say " -Kris.

 

 

" Let go of my hand and say it " -Seohyun. She was just holding her temper for a moment as long as she could endure it.

 

 

" How dare you play with me? Toying with with us, F4 " -Kris. He was angry.

 

 

" What are you saying? Who's toying with who? Let go of me! " -Seohyun.

 

 

" I was trying my very best to be nice with you but do you think it's funny? I don't if you know this but I'm a kind of persone who repays everything that has done to me. I like playing games. It doens't matter if it's a boy or a girl " Kris really did empahsized the word GIRL to her.

 

 

" What are you doing? " Kris holds the collar of Seohyun's uniform harshly.

 

 

" Yah! Yah! Stop it! Stop it! " Kris was out of his and was trying to kiss Seohyun but she kept avoiding it and shouting for help she couldn't escape because Kris was too strong and tears started to flow and that made Kris to stop.

 

 

" You hate it that much? " Kris asked her but she wouldn't respond to it. Seohyun was already crying, Kris looked at her and hug her then left.

 

 

She was crying, Seohyun was crying.


Update it here! I miss reading your comments guy please drop some comments. I love reading it ^^v. Whos' watching Shut up! Flower Boyban here? Raise your legs \mm/ Oh, it's signal No.2 here in our place and good thing it wasn't raining just cold winds, I heard there's a typhoon coming here. OMO~! The powers of EXO xDDD as I was writing SeoKris was growing inside me LOL! Just like how I spazz SeoKyu. Eemgee! I miss SeoKyu moments already, can someone show me any update of them? Mehehehe. And oh btw, who has twitter? or tumblr? Come and follow me, I'll follow you back.

 

[ Left side picture is my twitter and right picture is my tumblr ]

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.