Flower Four: Unknown Picture

Flower Four?!

[ Seohyun's POV ]

 

Aish! Where the hell is Kris?! 

 

" Yah! Where the hell are you? " press send.

 

Really! That giraffe!!! Argggggh!

 

" Maam, are you still waiting for someone? because other customers are waiting " the waitress said.

 

Haaaaaay. Why did I even expect? He's Kris Wu afterall he won't come on time neither will come. Yes yes Seohyun you fell for the bait.

 

I got up holding my sweet potato frappucino and decided that I should go home, I've wasted my time waiting for nothing. As I approach home, a car stop infront of me knowing it was just Sehun and Kai.

 

" Seohyun-ah! " they said in unison.

 

" Wae? "

 

" Come with us "

 

" Eh? "

 

" Hurry!!! There's no time for eh eh "

 

The next thing I knew I was inside the car then Kai droved, really fast!

 

" Heeey what's wrong? " I asked them but they didn't bug to answer me and just focused on the road.

 

Somehow I don't like what I'm feeling. Is there something wrong?

 

" Seohyun-ah, by any chance did you get drunk? "

 

I raised my eyebrow in confussion. Get drunk? get drunk? OH SHHHHHOCKS! By any chance, they knew?

 

" Sehun leave the questions later but now we need to go to Kris "

 

" Kris? Did something happen? " I asked.

 

" You bet " -Kai.

 

/ Flower Four's place/

 

" Where is he? "

 

" Room " -Chanyeol.

 

" Okay, Seohyun! " -Kai.

 

" Yes? "

 

" Kris is........ "

 

" Kris is being crazy " -Kai.

 

" Yah Kai he could hear you! We mean Kris is you know...in broken slash crazy stage " -Sehun.

 

Eh? What did he say?

 

" Actually we don't know what really happened to him but we found this on the floor this morning....beside Kris "

 

Kai handed me an envelope, I can't seem to open the envelope I was hesitant because I knew something is wrong, I opened the envelope and I was right, something is really wrong. I looked at the pictures on my hand, it was me on the bed sleeping with some.....random guy. My knees went wobble good thing Chanyeol caught me and motioned me to sit on the sofa.

 

" So is that picture true? " Chanyeol asked.

 

" I......don't know "

 

" You don't know? " -Chanyeol.

 

" I mean that picture it's me but...I couldn't do such things like that " I explained.

 

" We know and we're still figuring out if who the hell did this " -Kai.

 

" Did you get drunk? Went to party? this week " -Sehun.

 

Well for some reason I did...with Taeyeon but.....no way! She wouldn't do that.

 

" So? " -Sehun.

 

" Well I did went to a club....bu---- "

 

" Where? Which club? " -Sehun.

 

" I---I don't know, I couldnt reme---- "

 

" Are you with someone? " -Sehun.

 

" Ye---- "

 

" Who? " -Sehun.

 

" Sehun! Knock it of let her explain first " -Chanyeol.

 

" Sorry " and he made a peace sign. " Spill "

 

" So I went to a club and I couldn't remember which club I went but I didn't go alone I was with my friend " I explained.

 

" Friend? " -Kai.

 

" That girl from the shop you're working? " -Sehun.

 

" No, not her "

 

" Then who? "

 

" Taeyeon " I said and all of them looked at each other.

 

" Seohyun since when you and Taeyeon are friends? " -Chanyeol.

 

" Since the semester started? "

 

" Sht. She won't stop, Sehun let's go " -Kai.

 

" Wait, I'm with you " Chanyeol stood up and went to Kai and Sehun " Seohyun, you should go see Kris, he's acting like a brat kid "

 

[ Kris POV ]

 

February 9. Tuesday, 9 am, Nuts oh Nuts Cafe.

 

Press sent!

 

Tsssssk! She should better come.

 

" Huh? "

 

Aish! Bird brain.

 

" Come or else "

 

Sent.

 

" Or else what? "

 

Really?!

 

" I will kill you. "

 

Sent.

 

Let's just see HAHAHAHAH I should better sleep I still have a long happy morning to come.

 

I woke up early, I have never been up this early in my life, I checked the clock and it's 6:30 am. Wow, I sure am an early bird for today.

 

I took a shower and clothe myself, went to the dining area to eat. Hmmmm, what should I do later? Should I bully her? Nah! I've changed. Sht I couldn't stay still fck this feeling. Oh right before I forgot.

 

/dialing Chanyeol/

 

" Oh? " 

 

wow early in the yet his grumpy.

 

" Morning "

 

" What do you want? "

 

tsssss! menopausal!!!

 

" Did you receive my text? "

 

" Yeah just drop by here "

 

" Okay "

 

I hurriedly finish my breakfast and drove to FF's place. Nice! Chanyeol is such a good friend though I could sense the he likes Seohyun, well right now he might be murdering me on his mind but HAHAHAH who cares? I'm going out with Seohyun today.

 

/ding dong/

 

" Sir delivery for Mr. Wu "

 

Delivery? I didn't order anything.

 

" Thanks " it says for Kris Wu.

 

I opened the envelope and sht.

 

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

 

I was having a slumber when Kris called me just to remind me if I bought the things he need for today's date.

 

I was having a slumber when I heard noises outside, more like glasses breaking.

 

I went outside and saw Kris on the floor with blood on his.

 

" YAH! WHAT HAPPENED?! "

 

He didn't answer me instead he went inside his room and locked the door.

 

I went to the spot he was before and saw pictures.

 

It was Seohyun and some random guy.

 

I hurriedly texted Kai and Sehun to bring Seohyun here.

 

After 1234567890 minutes the three of them arrived.

 

Kai asked me if where is Kris and told me was inside his room, we explained to Seohyun was has gotten into Kris and showed her the pictures, she was shock ofcourse who wouldn't be, her knees went wobble good thing I caught her and let her sit on the sofa. Sehun gave her a water and started asking her questions, she explained herself but Sehun being an annoying brat kept interupting her, so I scolded him to let Seohyun explain her and she did, we asked if who she was with and she answered Taeyeon, and there we knew it was a bad omen. That girl couldn't really stop, can't she?

 

Kai and Sehun headed out and so was I.

 

Taeyeon really?


Updated at last!