Flower Four: A Flash from the Past

Flower Four?!

" I'm going.....anyway thanks "

 

 

" Mworago? I can't hear you "

 

 

Seohyun inhaled " Thank you "

 

 

" Mworago? "

 

 

" I SAID THANK YOU! " [ In Seohyun's  mind: Bushet! Is he deaf?! Arggggh! ]

 

 

" Waaah. If your thankful you could have say it in a normal way and not shouting "

 

 

" Normal way, normal way. In yo face! "

 

 

" Did you say something? "

 

 

" Nothing. Ah, I'll be going now bye "

 

 

" Yah! Bubble Tea girl "

 

 

" WAEEEEEEE? " Kris throw a small box to Seohyun good thing Seohyun got a good reflexes.

 

 

" Oh. Don't drink when I'm not around. Ara? "

 

 

[ In Seohyun's House ]

 

 

" Seohyun-ah! Dinner is ready! "

 

 

" Oh. Omma, wait! "

 

 

" Yah! Noona. That's mine! "

 

 

" Luhan, be kind to your noona "

 

 

" Wae? " Luhan said while his mouth is full :3

 

 

" Because sooner or later our Seohyun-ah will be the wife of Master Kris Wu and we'll be rich and rich and rich " Seohyun's parents said with smarkling eyes.

 

 

" OMMA! Stop that! Aish! " Jinjja. Omma, Appa and Luhan -_-

 

 

*yawns* Aish. Whew! Her mom is a hellah scary woman. Oh. Open it when you got home. Seohyun stood up and reached for the box on the table. [ Wait! Maybe it's a bomb. Eh? Ani? A prank? Ohhhhh. It's moving inside the box waaaaaah! ] Seohyun opened it and saw a small box. [ Wattda? A cellphone? Jinjja. Rich people really. Tsk! ] Seohyun put it away and she was about to sleep when the phone rings.

 

 

" Y-yoboseyo? "

 

 

" Yah, bubble tea girl "

 

 

" Wae? " Aish! Jinjja. I'm already sleepy you know.

 

 

" Wait. Are you awake or already asleep? "

 

 

" 50/50 "

 

 

" Oh. I see btw, do you like my gift? " Like? Oh c'mon. Sure think, it's not like it should do I need this thing? NO.

 

 

" Molla " I answered him.

 

 

" Molla? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! " Okay. What's funny with my answer?

 

 

" Wae?! " I shouted at him.

 

 

" Ara, ara. Now sleep Seohyun-ah. Good Night " and the phone call ended.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

I'm here right now inside our private classroom. I'm spinning the globe because of boredoom. I'm bored. I don't feel like listening to what this ugly face teacher infront of me. I want to have fun. Aish! House is boring. No house is like hell for now. My mom's back from a bussiness trip like she always do. So it's not a big deal for me even she's home or not besides why would I care. Really, I can't take this! I looked at my watch and five minutes more and I'm free. 3 minutes.....2 minutes. 60 seconds....10 seconds then *kriiiiinnnngggg* Class is over. I hurriedly stand up and went out of the classroom.

 

 

Were could that bubble tea girl would be? I asked myself.

 

 

I looked for her around but she's nowhere to find. I went to her classroom but she's not there either. I sat up on the sidewalk then my eyes caught here walking down the stairs maybe she's from the library. Whew! I followed her and she went inside the rooftop? I followed her and saw she's with Jiyeon. I hide myself where I could see and hear them. Sorry for eavesdropping but it's not my intention thought I just followed Seohyun so she's the one who you should blame here. Haha.

 

 

[ Jiyeon's POV ]

 

 

It's Monday morning. I went up early and went to school. *sighs*  How i miss this school so much. The other students bowed greeted me. Nothing changed it's still the same. I went to the rooftop. Waaaah! Fresh air. It's like yesterday but now I have to give up everything. It's like yesterday I've met Chanyeol and everythings seems fine but now look me and him....need to seperate. How I wish I could turn back the time.

 

 

[ Flashback ]

 

 

" Sorry sorry sorry sorry. I didn't mean to, I'm so sorry " I accidentally spilled my banana milk on someone because I wan running so fast because the guidance teacher is chasing me for having a highlights on my hair ( Not to mention my hair is natural brown but I put a streaks of blonde HAHA! ^^v )

 

 

" Aish! Nevermind. Kajja " what the? I said I'm sorry and he's like that? Woah. What a badass.

 

 

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! LEE JOOOOON-YAH! YOU SCUMBAG! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU TO INFINITY! " I shouted to the top of my lungs. That good for nothing boyfriend no scratch that my EX-boyfriend rather. How could he do that to me?! I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM.

 

 

" I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! DIE NOW YOU ! DIE TOGETHER WITH THAT B*TCCCCHHHH! " huhuhuhuhu. I---hate myslef. I shouldn't be crying. I should be brave. I should stand up, chin up and be proud. Live life like nothing happened but I---guess I--can't do it. It's hurting me ////3

 

 

" I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU! LEEEEEEEEEE JOOOOOOOOOOOON I HHAAAAAAAAAATE YO------WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! "

 

 

" Aish. What a noisy human being "

 

 

" Oh. I--I'm sorry. I'm j---usttt "

 

 

" He cheated on you " there I got my head up when he said cheated. I just really hate to hear that word. It's killing me.

 

 

" You don't know anything " I told him.

 

 

" Sure does I don't. You okay? " Okay. Hold your temper. Do I look okay to him? Do I? Do I?

 

 

" Better ask yourself. I'm going " but before I could reach the door he held my hand and faced me and gosh! I---It's him.

 

 

" Youuuuuuu?! "

 

 

" I'm bored. Let's go "

 

 

" What? " before I could protested and said no he drags of me off and he drove his motor to the park and brought some drinks and chips.

 

 

" So, tell me " he said and opened his can.

 

 

" Tell you what? " I said while munching my Cheetos.

 

 

" You and your boyfriend "

 

 

" EX-BOYFRIEND to be exact " I corrected him.

 

 

" Okay. Tell me " I gave the are-you-sure-its-fine look and he chuckled " It's fine tell me I won't tell anyone " so there I go telling him what happened to me and Lee Joon he got up and pulled me.

 

 

" Wait. Were are we going? " I asked him while getting the dirt off my skirt.

 

 

" Make him realize that your a big loss to him " he said and wink at me.

 

 

" That's him? " he asked me and I nodded and said okay.

 

 

He drags me again -_- and walks on the cafeteria I mean we walked infront of Lee Joon and he's new girl. What guts to smile like that like nothing happened. Chanyeol whispered to me that I need to look happy and sweet to him, so I did what he told me so. When we pass by Lee Joon who were so ugh Love Dovey with his girlfriend ( Please. For a second thought I just wanna stab him and that girl ) so we passed by and our eyes met, I looked away and put my hand around on Chanyeol's waist. We sat on the table near them and me and Chanyeol urggggh also did the oh so Lovey Dovey like what couples do but in he's on version.

 

 

You see. He didn't sat beside me instead he sat on the table leaning he's head on me and stared at me while he played my hair. Instead of putting food on each others mouth he took the peppero put on his mouth and signed to put my mouth on the other side and we started eating it when the peppero is like an inch he bite it and took of from my mouth. Whew! That one was close. I laughed becasue Lee Joon and he's girl went out the cafeteria XD

 

 

As time goes by I started to forget about Lee Joon and managed to smile at him like normal. One day, I woke up and realize something...something and also the reason why I moved on from Lee Joon that fast. I fell inlove. I fell inlove with someone who always by my side, listening to my heart aches and blahs of my life. I love him.

 

 

For a second I thought. What if he rejects me? I can't I must think positive only.

 

 

" Chanyeol/Jiyeon " we both said in chorus.

 

 

" You first " again we both said in chorus.

 

 

" No, you go ahead. " he said there I just a super duper confidence.

 

 

" I---you see. You've been with me the whole time and thanks for that actually I don't know how to repay especially for helping me to move on if it wouldn't you maybe I would be in despress state right now and thank you again. Actually, I didn't come here just to say my thanks to you but also I want you to know that I----like you and I----" before I could finish my sentence he stood up and stared at me for a second and went out. I knew this would come. Rejected. Yeah. That's the right word for it. I told myself to wait for him and I did. I felt like stupid it's clear already I've been rejected what's the use of waiting here like he's coming back. I stand up and walks to the doorway when I saw him on the other glass of the door holding a flowers a chocolates. I opened the door.

 

 

" Ahhhh. Just forget what I said, thanks and bye "

 

 

" Your going already? " he asked me.

 

 

" Why? You rejected me and what's the use "

 

 

" HAHAHAHA. Who told you so? " he asked me.

 

 

" You. You went out and didn't comeback so it's clear to me "

 

 

" But I did comeback. Can't you see? "

 

 

" Yeah. Great. Stop folling around Chanyeol. I'm going home " I was about to take a step when I heard calling my name take note he called me through he's ahhh....megaphone?

 

 

" Park Jiyeon! " I faced and mouthed what are you doing? " Hey, people everyone here you see that girl over there " he pointed at me " She's Park Jiyeon " and the people started whispering to each other " She confessed to me awhile ago " Wattda? Does he have to say that? Gosh. I was about to walk to him to him from what he's doing " Halt right there. One more moved and your dead " I frozed. " You heard it right. She confessed to me and I was thinking that does the world change it's mind? Or did Atlas started to felt the ache on he's back that's why he put the world down. HAHAHA! Anyways, this girl told me once that she got cheated, she told me everything. And now, she told me that she got rejected by whom? It's me...she said. Now, I want to ask you Jiyeon. How does it feel? " he stared at me seriously. Do I have to answer him? I mean.

 

 

" Stop it Chanyeol it's funny anymore " I answered him.

 

 

" Really? But I'm having fun here " he laughed an evil one. " Jiyeon-ah " he cleared he's throat and he's expressions where very serious. " You'll be laughing once you heard this. You've been cheated once and that's not gonna happen for the second time. You haven't felt the feeling of being rejected because who would dare right? Your the daughter of one of the richest company here....worldwide. You dumped many guys and being crowned as EXO Academy's Queen and no one has ever stole that crown to you. You've been always chased by the guidance teachers for having a blonde streaks on your hair. You bag is different from others, you always wore your MCM bag. Your fond of drinking banana milk everyday and it's making me sick. Others would thought that your not eating some street foods just because you are rich. Prove you, their wrong. Your different from others, you hate being fetch in school cause you prefer riding the subway but always ended up sleeping. Despite those flaws of yours. I accept you. Jiyeon, your not rejected so don't counth that in "

 

 

" What do you mean? W---why are you saying this? " I---I'm confuse. I'mmmm.

 

 

" People! This girl standing beside me is Park Jiyeon and " he looked at me and wink " and I love her " What? " Open this " I opened the box and almost drop my jaw. Is thi----s true? I mean " YES! " he hugged me and people started to say Awwwww and Yieeeeee.

 

 

[ End of Flashback ]

 

 

How I wish I could turn back the time and let things to what I want....I guess it's too late now.

 

 

" Jiyeon? What are you doing here? " I looked back and saw Seohyun holding a back.

 

 

I smiled at her. " I'm here to do some important things and I want to see you before I go "

 

 

" Important? Your not really going to comeback? " I nodded as answer.

 

 

" Maybe? I can't tell "

 

 

" When are you leaving? "

 

 

" Tomorrow "

 

 

" That's so sudden. I haven't said my thanks to you....I haven't been able to repay your kindness to me "

 

 

" If you keep saying those words to me it'll make me said. I knew it, from the very first time I saw you. Your the kind of person who would bring smile to Chanyeol "

 

 

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

 

 

I walk inside the school and saw Jiyeon's car and his bodyguard I bowed to him. And thought of the only place where she could be. The Rooftop. And I was right she's there.....with someone. I stopped when I saw Seohyun....on her knees.

 

 

" Seohyun-ah. What are you doing? " Jiyeon looked surprised and told Seohyun to stand up.

 

 

" Jiyeon-ah. I really adore you...alot. I was your fan before I entered this school.  But,.....please don't leave. I'm begging you not to leave. " Seohyun said while she's crying. What is she doing?!

 

 

" Hurry up and stand up "

 

 

" I don't have the right to say and ask this request from you but if I don't do this..... " Jiyeon looked at her.

 

 

" Is it because of Chanyeol? " that strucked me. Seohyun is bowing on her knees for me?

 

 

" I don't know anything about Chanyeol but.......you are very important to him. Those eyes when I met him all I could see is sadness, sometimes he laughs " that's a bullsht. I went out.

 

 

[ Kris' POV ]

 

 

" I'm like a gazillion away compare to you. The only person who could make Chanyeol laugh is you, Jiyeon. If you leave, Chanyeol wouldn't smile like he always do when he's with you, he would be sad "

 

 

" Get up " she's crazy! She's begging for something....something impossible? or maybe possible? " Seohyun-ah. For me, making a decision is not easy. You have to do the right decision or else consequences will follow. I can't fulfill your request. My decision is final. I may or may not comeback. I've been in many hardships together Chanyeol and I guess I have to stand on my own feet. It's not like we'll be together forever. Everything has an end and before I could reach that end I want to make things that I want too. Chanyeol, he's someone important to me. I know Chanyeol, I guess if things comes like this to him. I would believe in he's decision. He's optimistic, and he wouldn't like to miss a thing. What do you think Seohyun-ah? " 

 

 

" Sorry.....I'm sorry....I'm really sorry "

 

 

" Anniyo. I'm glad you told this things to me "

 

 

Sht. How could she beg for that? To Jiyeon? Does he love Chanyeol? ! I went out and told my driver to head to the bar.

 

 

[ Chanyeol's POV ]

 

 

" Who are you?! Who are you to do such things?! Did I ever ask you to do such things?! That's not even a request, it's begging! Have you lost your pride? No, do you even have a pride? "

 

 

" It's not because I don't have a pride. It's because your.......in pain. So much pain that it's like killing you. "

 

 

" You don't know anything! It has nothing to do with you! Get Lost. "


Wahahahahaha! So before 2012 ends I want to update my story. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry! For the very very super duper super super late update. Kill me nowwwwww! *kills myself* /died/ Here the update now! And again I'm very sorry. I won't promise anything now. Not, ever. Tralalalala. XD How's your Christmas? Have you received the blog post I posted it says Merry Christmas from Kriseus! \mm/ rock on! x))) Anyways, Belated Merry Christmas to everyone. I'm dying.....I'm dying from hunger! Gimme fooooooooooo! I love you food! =)))

 

It's kind of blurry but Choi Minho is giving of kisses :*

 

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.