Flower Four: Suffering

Flower Four?!

[ Seohyun's POV ]

With a trembling hand I knock at Kris door but he wasn't answering so I opened the door. There I saw him, sitting at the edge of the bed talking to someone through his phone. I entered the room and sit the other edge of the bed opposite to him. I waited for him to finish the call and he saw me but look away.

 

" Okay, I'll call you back "

 

He looked at me. I could see anger on his eyes, I couldn't look straight to him, I'm afraid of what might happen, this day was supposed to be happy I guess but it turns not to be. It's been 5 minutes, he was just looking at me, he got tired and stood up, he reach for the door and I couldn't let this happen, I need to explain myself.

 

" Kris, wait! " he stop on his tracks.

 

" I need to explain "

 

" About what? "

 

" The picture.....nothing happ---- "

 

" Save it "

 

" Huh? "

 

" I'm going home " and there he left and shut the door.

 

The next morning...

 

Today is monday so today is obviouslu a school. I went to school and everything seems normal, haaaaay good thing even just here its normal unlike me and Kris. I kept looking to my right and left to check if everything is really normal and it is really, thank you Lord!

 

" Yah! Seohyun! "

 

" You ! "

 

The mean girls walk towards me and started grabbing my hair, I tried to fight back but I couldn't, its one vs. three.

 

" What are you doing? stop it don't grab me! "

 

" Wow Seohyun " and they started pulling my hair and brought me to the canteen.

 

" Ya Seohyun, are you really that desperate huh? " -Sooyoung.

 

" What? "

 

" What? What my ! " -YoonA.

 

" You are such a social climber and attention seeker! " -Yuri.

 

" What are talking? I didn't do anything to you "

 

" Yeah right, but you did something to Kris " -Sooyoung.

 

" Look! " -YoonA.

 

YoonA pointed and I follow it with my eyes, and I saw on a flat screen.....the same picture that Kris saw yesterday.

 

"See? You are such a pretentious angel who has horns " -Yuri.

 

I.....I want to pass out...I...couldn't...my knees are being wobble again.

 

" Kris! "

 

I went back to my sense when I heard his name, he was there standing and looking at me.

 

" See it for yourself, see? I told you she's a social climber! " -YoonA.

 

" Kris! I can explain, this picture is not true " I tried explaining but he wasn't showing any emotions, dang! I couldn't tell if he's angry or what.

 

" Back off! It is very clear that its you! " -Sooyoung.

 

" Kris please I can explain this, this was just a mistake "

 

" Mistake? " he finally spoke. " It's you in the picture right? " -Kris.

 

" I don't know, someone framed me up "

 

" Frame you up? Tssssk. Are you like this? Is this your true color?  A social climber?! " -Kris.

 

" What? So you're believing them? "

 

" What's not to believe? After all I've seen the real you, sleeping in bed with other man, isn't that enough? " -Kris.

 

Damn. I tried to hold it in but he went below the belt, and I slap him.

 

" How dare you slap him?! " -Sooyoung.

 

" You know what? I don't care if you believe me or not and I don't why I keep explaining myself to you when in fact you don't listen, if you I think I'm a social climber who sleeps around with random guys then believe it but I'm telling you, everything see is not true I was frame up you're a jerk if you won't believe me " -Seohyun.

 

" The I'll ask you one question....is that you in the photo? "

 

I stayed quite, I don't know what to say, that girl in the photo.....is clearly me.

 

" Okay, I got my answer " and went away.

 

" Tsssssk! So what are you gonna do now huh? " -Yuri.

 

" You ! " -YoonA.

 

" We need to teach her a lesson " -Sooyoung.

 

They started grabbing my and slapping me. I felt so weak, I couldn't fight back and let them slap me, I think I deserve this.

---

 

I stayed quite for some time alone wandering around gyeongbuk palace, it may sound weird but I like places like it makes me calm at the very least. Kris is mad at me, he won't listen to my explanation and its frustrating. I decided to go home, my mom prepared samgyupsal for dinner but I wasn't hungry at all so I went straight to my room specifically to my bed and lay down when phone rang and it was Chanyeol.

 

" Hello? "

 

" Where are you? "

 

" Home, why? "

 

" I'll pick you up "

 

" Wha---t toot toot toooooot " what the?!

 

It's already 8 in the evening what does he want? then phone rang again, a text message from Chanyeol.

 

" What? "

 

" Are you okay? "

 

" Huh? "

 

He went his car.

 

" I heard what happened at school and I thought you need some company I guess you're fine now, I just went here to check up on you, you look fine so I'll just go "

 

" Wait! Can....can you walk with me...to the park "

 

We talk together towards the park and sat on the swings. I started crying, I couldn't help it.

 

" Here " he let out a hankerchief.

 

" T--thanks "

 

I cried my heart out, today was very exhausting, I'm tired....very tired.

 

" I'm tired, can we go back now? "

 

" Huh? Uhmmm okay "

 

" Seohyun "

 

" Huh? "

 

He went near me and held my face, I flinch when his hand touches  my face.

 

" Your face is swollen "

 

Oh yeah, from slapping.

 

" They....nevermind " he went to his car and took something he held my hand put an ice bag to my hand.

 

" This will lessen the swelling, apply it before you sleep "

 

" T---thank you "

 

" No problem, go inside now "

 

" Uhmm okay, goodnight "

 

" Seohyun? "

 

I looked back and was surprise when he hugged my suddenly.

 

" Goodnight " and messes my hair.

 

I was dumbfounded for a second and smiled, at least one person cares for me.

 

Thank you, Chanyeol.