Flower Four [ Read this first, a little refrsher ]

Flower Four?!

Hi, it's been awhile guys :)

A little refresher from the previous chapters.

 

Summary of Flower Four?! ---Previous Chapters.

 

Chapter One: " Flower Four: Beginning "

----- Seohyun, a commoner went to an elite school, EXO Academy. There she deals with rich kids and tries to avoid them. Lay, a class of 2-B was pointed to have a red card and everything went into chaos inside the school. Then the F4 came. Seohyun met a new friend named Taeyeon and caused trouble to F4 and F4 is getting on her nerves.

 

Chapter Two: " Flower Four: Savior "

---- Yoona, Yuri and Sooyung, the mean girls in the school bullied Seohyun. She was picked by others and made fun of her. It was horrible for her. Seohyun was running for her life because they were chasing her, she hide everywhere but she was found and caught. Seohyun tried to fight but she was helpless, she was crying, shouting for help but no one came. When a familiar man helped him, Chanyeol of F4. And she tought he wasn't that bad at all. On the other hand, Kris was pissed off and to that he promised that Seohyun will kneel down infront of him.

 

Chapter Three: " Flower Four: The War "

---- As usual. Seohyun was being picked again specially by those three mean girls (Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung). Seohyun went up to the rooftop, she shouted. Then she heard a yawn, and Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol wiped the flour and eggs on her face. Meanwhile at the cake shop were she was working, she talked about F4 being an asses in their school but except for a certain someone. Her frined, Krystal asked her if who it is but instead of answering her question she left her with a questoin mark. Seohyun stopped because she saw Chanyeol hugging and caressing the poster and thought he was crazy so she approached him but Chanyeol find her annoying so he walked away. At home, her family were having a dinner when her young brother (Luhan) read an article about EXO Academy a student who was spotted in a obgyne hospital. It was Monday, Seohyun was at school and was feeling weird because all the students were looking at her, upon arriving on her she saw nasty writting on the board and was pointed that she was the girl in the article. Meanwhile in F4's leisure room, Kris was really enjoying the astmosphere when Seohyun barged in, she angry very angry, burst out all of her hatred in became a hulk in less than a minute and gave Kris a high kick. And the war between then starts here.

 

Chapter Four: " Air "

---- Seohyun was kidnapped by Kris' bodyguards and was brought into his house and made her presentable for the first. Nothing changed, the two of them just argued and had a fight. Then Kris fired all the maids who assist Seohyun. Chanyeol came and had a small talk with Seohyun and let her borrow a pair of shoes.

 

Chapter Five: " The School Trip Part One "

-----It was their P.E when Sooyung threw the ball at Seohyun's face and cause her to bleed. Kris saw what happened and followed her inside the comfort room at first he was hesistant to approach Seohyun but he cleared his throat and started the conversation. Seohyun and her bestfriend (Krystal) decided to go somewhere. Meanwhile at the airport, Kris who's secretly waiting for Seohyun to arrived but no signs of her so he decided to go. Chanyeol on the other hand is waiting for the arrival of Jiyeon, the important girl in his life. Seohyun and her friend sail on a small boat they were fishing when a big waves splashed over them. And Seohyun's eye darkened after seeing the one and only Kris Wu. Sadly, they met again and Chanyeol invited to go to a party and she said yes.

 

Chapter Six: " The School Trip Part Two "

-----Seohyun went to the venue just right after Krystal drop her by. She was wearing a beautiful costume, it suits her actually, she was wearing a costumre of Haruno Sakura. She almost drop her and exachanged looks, she was fooled. She was about to go out the hall when Kris was approaching and she had no choice but to hide and went under the table but the three Fabulous Girls saw her and was forced to put off her coat which revealed what she was wearing and all the people inside laughed at her. Kris saw it he was about to help when Chanyeol interrupted again. Jiyeon dressed her up. Jiyeon told her to understand Kris more and she nods. Seohyun danced with the other members of F4. Kris was pissed off and blurted outside. Seohyun heard a voice asking for help then she swam on the pool and did a CPR to Kris. Everything went back to normal again not until the mean girls showed a video to Kris which made him angry. He confronted Seohyun and went harshly, Seohyun cried. Kris looked at her and hugged.

 

Chapter Seven: " Confessions "

----- Seohyun was invited to Jiyeon's party. Jiyeon revealed that she was going to purseu her dreams. Accidentaly, Seohyun heard the conversation of CHnayeol and jiyeon, she saw something she wasn't supposed to see. On the other side, Kris was looking for her and found her on the bar drowning herself in beer. Kris tried to stop her but she won't suddenly Kris asked her if she like Chanyeol still Seohyun was still denying it then Kris said something he wasn't supposed to, split of the tongue maybe. And that day, they had a ceased fire. Seohyun woke up in Kris house but something came up or should I say someone. And called F4 for help.

 

Chapter Eight: " A flash from the Past "

----- Kris gave Seohyun a phone as a gift, immediatley Kris called and asked if she like the gift and answered him " Molla. " Jiyeon went back to EXO Academy, remiscing the time she had with Chanyeol. Seohyun saw her and begged for her for not to go then Chanyeol saw this and got mad at her, and told to get lost.

 

Chapter Nine: " Sick "

----- Seohyun and the F4 bid their goodbyes to Jiyeon. And Chanyeo booked a flight together with Jiyeon. Kris sadi something to Seohyun but Seohyun didn;t hear it cleary because of the sounds. Saturday, she had to do shopping with Krystal but something came up and she ran all the way to Namsan Tower and she saw the poor Kris, shivering from cold. They went inside and bought Kris a cheap coffee. They went up to keep themselves warm and they were locked inside. That night, Kris was freezing, literally and got sick but she too was freezing so they had no choice but Kris hugged her and spend the night together inside the cable car.

 

Chapter Ten: " Girlfriend "

----- Thanks heavens and they were safe and was able to go home. Seohyun went to school when everyone greets her and don't bully her. Which is really weird. She went to the cafeteria together with Taeyeon and saw a picture of her outside the Namsan Tower together with Kris. She denied and said that the photos were being photoshopped but Kris drag her and told everyone that from now on, Seohyun is his girlfriend.


Author's Note Section \o/

There, I wrote the summary for each chapter. Hope that you'll wait for the next chapter.

This is important, they say EXO is going to have a guest appearance in After School Club on June 12, 2013 a show on Arirang. Stay Stuned!

-fyeahkpop.