Flower Four

Flower Four?!

Hello Everyone!

First of all, sorry for keeping you all waiting for an update. I've been and yeah. Whew Time flies so fast and poof this fanfic is already one year. Didn't see this coming throught. XD Well, anyway guys. I wished you all a happy holidays :3 here's an update, sorry if this is short, bear with me again T_T mianhe. And oh! I recoomen you to listen to EXO's The first snow. gosh the song is so relaxing :)


Taeyeon was lying on her bed, feeling rejected for the second time. All she could ever think was to cry, she got up feeling weakly and hugged mister bear, she clicked the teddy's hand and a voice came " Don't worry Tayeon ah. Everything will be fine " she brought out a sigh then went to bed again hugging the teddy bear in her arms.

As usual day, Taeyeon didn't went to school after that incident happened....after Kris announced to everyone that Seohyun is his girlfriend.

Meanwhile in EXO Academy, Seohyun couldn't help but to worry for her. She kept thinking if something came up or something bad happened to Taeyeon, while the lectures are going on. Seohyun decided to visit her after class.

" Here " Seohyun handed a fruit stuff toy, she sat beside Taeyeon's bed and click the fruit. A three bear song played and even danced along. Taeyone smiled.

" Are you okay? " Taeyeon nodded.

" Yuuup. I wasn't feeling well this days " she smiled at Seohyun " But I'm fine now "

" Hehe. That's good! "

They had small chit chat when Taeyeon suddenly asked.

" Seohyun-ah. Is it true....you and.... " Taeyone bit her lip before she could say " .....Kris? "

Seohyun didn't know what to say but as usual Seo Joo-hyun she answered it honestly " Of course not! He was just making things out! Psh. "

" But...it seems that he really likes you "

" Me? Him? Like? HAHAHAHAHAAH! Tsssssss. Impossible! " Seohyun was like over sarcasm and all " He was just playing around with me. Yah! He always does that and beside how could Kris Wu like me? Look I'm into guys like that and yucked! "

Taeyeon smiled and regained her strength " That's right! " and smiled happily as Seohyun looked at her weirdly.

" Yeah " she nodded.

Taeyeon got up lively and hugged Seohyun which is weird of her. The lonely and feeling weakly Taeyeon faded in just a minute.

" Where are you going? Are you feeling really okay now? "

" Yeeep! I think I'm all better now. Kyaaaaaah! Never been better before :) Yah. Should we go somewhere? " Seohyun nodded " Jinjja? Wait here okay? "

Then Taeyeon left. Seohyun smiled and was happy for Taeyeon condition. She went to explore Taeyeon's bedroom and realized how big it, she thought Taeyeon's bedroom is the size of their house. As she explore she saw a yearbook EXO Academy Kindergarten, she reached for it and was about to open when Taeyeon grabbed it.

" ANDWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAE! " Seohyun got shocked " Why are you touching other peoples stuff?! What do you think you're doing?! " Taeyeon hugged the book, like a basketball player holding the ball carefully. Taeyeon was shocked on the way she act and apologized to Seohyun right away.

" Sorry.......let's go change our clothes "

-----

" Yah! Kris....are you serious? " -Sehun.

" About what? "

" Seohyun "

" Nah. She's not my type, I'm just..... "

" Just what? " -Kai.

" Playing games nothing serios "

" Yah! Kris Wu, be carefull in playing games you might fall " -Kai.

" Me? Fall for her? Biggest joke! "

" We're just telling you this, after all we were allowed to date but still the final decision is with in out parents " -Sehun.

" That's right! That's why Seohyun is my toy " -Kris.

-----

[ At the bar ]

Noisy. Smokey. Unpleasant smell Howling. That's what a bar is. Seohyun was feeling a little uneasy because this is the first time she went toa bar besides she's not use to this kind of place. Then Taeyeon offered her a drink, she was hesistant to accept it.

" Don't worry it's not an alcohol " Taeyeon laughed and took a zip using the straw " See? It's juice " then she accepted it took a zip.

" Do you want to dance? " Taeyeon asked.

" Eh? Ani, ani. I'm fine by here "

Seohyun went to the nearest chair and sat up, gosh she taught of dying wearing a very high heeled shoes. She placed her drink on the table and massage her feet after feeling better she got up and brought her drink with her. Which is obviosly not her drink. Oh no!

-----

" Yah! Krystal-shii. Don't leave me again huh? "

" Yah! Oppa. What are you saying? Aish. Jinjja "

" Don't leave me here alone in this shop "

" Seriosly? Yah! Go go go go make me soup "

/chime door rings/

" Welcom------ " Krystal was stunned and couldn't speak a word.

" Does Seohyun work here? " she nodded.

" Really? I don't see her here "

" She....she's not working today "

" And.....you're Seohyun's friend? " and he gave his brightest smile that could capture the girls hearts.

Krystal nodded.

" Since when? "

" Since.....kindergarten " she answered.

" Ahhh. Then you're bestfriendd? " Krystal nodded then smiled.

Sehun left out a sigh then smiled " Let's go " and grabbed Krystal's hand.

" Huh?......w--where? " Sehun didn't answered her but instead he smiled.

" Krystal-shii. Here's your soup!.....eh? she walked away?....again " -Key.

[ Sehun's place ]

" Ops. Don't touch that "

" Ahhhh. Sorry "

" I invited you here because I need to tell you something....important that might hurt Seohyun. So I want you to warn her "

" Huh? Hurt? "

" Come. SIt " then Krystal followed.

" Warn her? Yah! Do you think playing and fooling around with Seohyun is fun?! "

" Hey! Calm down. It's ugly to see a cute lady getting angry "

" Wah! Yah, Seohyun has nothing got to do with you guys plus get a life "

" It's no----- "

" Smiling like an idiot just because you're good looking doesn't mean I'll fall for you. You've got it all wrong "

Krystal got up, trying to control her anger and slammed the door.

" Tsss. A hard headed one " Sehun smiled.

[ In the bar ]

Seohyun kept wondering inside the bar, trying to find the nearest cr, cause she was feeling that she needs to pee. And was also feelig dizy.

" Ohhhhhhh. Gotcha! "

" Would you pay me if it broke? " Seohyun looked up and saw a man.

' Hehehehe. Sorry "

" It cost 50,000. Would you pay? "

" Huh? "

" Kidding. Isn't noisy here? Wanna go out? "

" EH? " before she could protest the guy grab her arm and drag her outside.

-----

" Feels better right? " Seohyun nodded.

" Is that alcohol? "

" Huh? "

" Your drinking " the guy pointed her glass.

" Nope, it's juice "

" Don't think so " he examined the glass then laughed " First time in the bar? "

" Huh? Uhmmmm. Aniyo "

" Liar! Lemon,wine glass, koftka orange, straw. Psh. Beginners. Any minute by now....you'll pass out "

" Wha-----t? "

" DIng! "

[ The next morning ]

Seohyun looked around and almost burst the water she was drinking.

" Thanks for the last night <3 "

written on the mirror via lipstick.


UPDATED! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR ERROR. XD

VOTE | COMMENT | SUBSCRIBE | SPREAD | LOVE

-fyeahkpop.