Flower Four: Jealousy

Flower Four?!

"" Thanks for the last night "

Tha phrase gave Seohyun a big confusion, thanks for what? she told herself. She keep asking herself of what happened last night but couldn't remember it, she shook her head at let out a big sigh because of frustration.

" Hey what's wrong with you? " Luhan asked while munching his breakfast.

" Huh? Nothing...I....need to go now bye "

" Seohyun waiiiit! Your lunch " her mother shouted but Seohyun already left.

As I walk all I was thinking was about last night, well yes I went to a party and that's all, I've been squizing my brain like an orange since morning but I can't remember a thing! Well nothing happened since I woke up fully clothe and went home safely without my parents noticing I went home early in the morning but thanks for the last night? What in the world is that? Is it a prank or something? Argggggh! This thing is giving me a headache -_-

" Hey! "

" Hi " I replied back not sounding as happy as I should be.

" Oh? Is something wrong? " Taeyeon asked.

" Nothing....I'm just tired " I said.

" Really? You should have rest and not go to school you know "

" Nah, I'll be fine don't worry I'm strong as a rat "

" A rat? " I nodded and we both went inside the classroom.

My moring went so far fine as usual but I was not with myself, I am physically present but mentall absent for sure, and first of all why in the world I'm still thinking about it, aren't I suppose to be concentrating for today's lesson since the exams are fast approaching gosh, I should really find myself right now.

We went to lunch and went to our afternoon classes, I looked at the back and the four seats are still empty, a bunch of idiots taking school for granted. I tried to concentrate and participated in the class did some seatworks and I guess its working so far, as I was writing some equations on my notebook the door opened and caught out attention.

He looked around searching for someone, he sees his target and told me to get up, yeah you're right the one and only conceited slash leader of F4 Kris Wu.

I pretended that I didn't heard him and continued writing on my notebook.

" Are deaf? " he said.

I just keep on writing, I bet his angry right now.

" Are you deaf or are you deaf? " blah blah blah ignore ignore.

" Get up! " he said this time his angry now.

" Get up now! " he said with authorization and pulled me no the right term is dragging me outside the room through the hallway.

" Get of me! " I said almost shouting.

" Hey! Let me go! You're such an idiotic human being can't you see I'm in class?! Let go! " so he is also pretending huh?

I pinch his arm and that made him let go of  my hand.

" Are you nuts?! " he said as he massage his arm.

" No " I said.

" Tsk! Whatever you're coming with me " he said and drag me again, looks like I've got no choice just freaking great.

" What are we doing here? "

" Nothing "

" Nothing?! " he nodded. What in the fudge did he say.

" You dragged me here for nothing? " he nodded again.

" Woah! First you interrupted my class for no reason, second you dragged me here for nothing " he nodded again.

Arggggggh! I'm annoyed already -_- he dragged me here inside the gym and what?! There he left me on the bench and he started playing basketball together with his friends, srsly? What am I now? An audience? Haaaaaays. Since I've got no choice like I do have I took my phone out from my pocket and plug my earphones and listen to EXO's Sing For You. Finally, I feel calm :) as I was listening some music, I looked at Kris and I thought he's not that bad. I mean, he's good in sports especially basketball, he keeps shooting three points and they won.

I sat up straight and keep my phone to my pocket.

" You! " Kris pointed at me, and I just looked at him. " Towel " I gave him a huh look.

" Towel! "

" Huh? "

" Aish! Really! Where my towel? and water!!! " what is he talking?

" Seohyun, what he means is give his towel and water " Kai explained. Haaaaay. Couldn't he just say it in a polite way like what Kai did.

I fish for his towel and water bottle and throw it at him. Yeah, you heard me right I threw at him but of course the towel only, I'm not that literally evil =))) " Here "

" See you later dude " chanyeol bid goodbye but stop at me and said " bye Seohyun " and left. Hihihihi omg :3

" Tssss. "

What's his problem?

Sehun and Kai went out already the gym and there's me and Kris left inside. Silence was betweening us and I decicded to go back to the classroom when he caught my arm to stop me.

" What? " I asked him.

" Stop flirting " and walk pass me. Okay, that's weird?

---

The flower four attended the class which pretty weird because attending classes is not in their nature, Sehun and Kai sat at the back together with Chanyeol but Kris hold his arm and told him he wants to sit there so Chanyeol being a cute puppy followed Kris and sat beside me. I smiled at him and smiled back at me, I noticed that Kris just smirk at me and put his arms on the desk and sleep. See? What a dilligent student! 

Our class over and we bid goodbye to our teacher, Sehun and Kai went out first and Chanyeol was fixing his bag and so was I.

" I think you need to wake him up "

" Eh? He can manage his own self "

" Kris can be sassy at times " he said still fixing his bag. " Patience Seohyun, bye " and went out.

So here I am still inside our room debating if I should wake him up or wait for him to get up, it's already an hour since I was waiting and I'm already hungry I really need to go home. And it's been an hour and half past I decided to go home, it wouldn't be my fault if left him here right? After all his the one who has fallen asleep not me. I stood up and started walking.

" Wait! "

I looked back and saw him, staring at me with a bored expression, he stood up and walk towards me.

" Bad girlfriend " and messes my hair.

" Huh? "

" Let's go home " he went out the classroom " what are you waiting? "

I hurriedly went out and walk together with him, I was on his side, he is in my left and I was on his right.

" I'll ride you home " he offered.

" No thanks I'd rather walk " I declined and started walking. Like duh? Why would I let him take me home, are we close?

" Come on, you wait an hour and half for me at least I should give you a ride " he explained.

" I'm fine really and thanks for the invite "

" Seohyun when I said I'll give you a ride home I will " 

" But I don't wa----t "

He took my hand and drag me right into his car, I didn't have a choice so I just let myself in, the whole ride was silent except for the music on his car. He didn't ask for directions because he his Kris Wu he knows a thing before you knew it.

" Uhmmmm, thanks "

" Seohyun "

" Yeah? "

" Thanks for waiting "

" Ahhh, no it's fine it's fine. I wasn't really planning on waiting for you " he looked at me confused. " I mean...Chanyeol said that I should wait for you so I did " he smirk at me again and his expression changed, okay thats fast and weird?

" I see. Well goodnight "

" Okay goodnight " I went out on his car and started walking to our gate when he called my name.

" Seohyun! " he shouted.

" Chanyeol might be my friend but I won't loose to him, goodnight! "


And so I updated after 3 years.

I think I might changed the plot slightly XD