Flower Four: Beginning

Flower Four?!

Channel.....

 

 

Prada.....

 

 

Hermes.....

 

 

Dolce and Gabbana.....

 

 

Louis Vuitton.....

 

 

Name it, they have it all. *sighs*

 

 

Rich kids, really. Spending their money all day long from shopping, arcades, drinks, partying and other stuffs. Do they even think that the ecconomy is going down? Did they ever think that it's hard to earn a living? Aish, stupid me! What am I even thinking. I'm just a commoner in this school, my lifestyle doesn't fit in here. But why am I studying here? Easy, because of my parents.

 

 

I want to quit in this school but I can't. My parents work so hard to earn money to pay off for my tuition fees here just to send me in a prestigoius and well educated school. No, scratch that well educated school.

 

 

Hi, I'm Seo Joo-Hyun a third year high school student in EXO Academy. A commoner like me should not go into an Elite School. Yeah, I know that, that's why I'm trying my best not involve with those bling bling and full of glamourous students, so far I succeed with my plan. Okay, enough with the chit chat my teacher is here.

 

 

After with the lecture and copying of notes, I stretched my back and tilt my head up. Then I heard a student running, shouting and knocking on the doors of the classroom.

 

 

" RED CARD! RED CARD! LAY OF CLASS 2-B HAS A RED CARD! " then all of my classmate together with the teacher panic and went out except me. Psh! That's why I'm excluding the well educated students thingy here.

 

 

Same scenario everytime that stupid red card appears on a student's locker. Like what the hell?! If they've got a problem with that student couldn't they just punish him or her in a nice way. Be on detention room or something. Psh! The teachers here are so stupid they're just watching the students got beaten by other students, like weak versus strong. I pity them for that. But seriously?! Teachers should stop this violence! They're the TEACHERS! Those students should be kick out! Those F4, they should be kick out of the school and be in jail! Those bad asses.

 

 

" Uhmmm, excuse me is it really okay not to go out with them? " A girl stood infront of me, wearing same school uniform as me, a ribbon clip on her hair, has a white and flawless skin matching her slightly blonde hair. One thing, she's beautiful. I stand up and went outside the classroom with her.

 

 

" Woooooooooh! "

 

 

" YEAAAAH! PUNCH HIM DUDE! "

 

 

" OWWWWWWWWWWWW! "

 

 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "

 

 

Aish, jinjja?! I went inside the crowd and I almost drop my jaw of what I'm seeing right now. Those bullies punching him, pouring flour and water on him, throwing tomatoes and eggs. Arggggh! It's really getting on my nerves. I can't help but to look at him, if I could just kick the asses of those brats, I will.

 

 

" F4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

 

" F4! F4! F4! F4! "

 

 

" Waaaaah! F44444444444444! "

 

 

The bratest of all brats.

 

 

" Kris, it's him " the other student says.

 

 

" Who are they? " I look at my side and it's the girl a while ago.

 

 

" They're the F4 " I told her.

 

 

" F4? " What? Seriously, she doesn't know F4? Oh oh. This is nice :">

 

 

" F4. Flower Four " I told here.

 

 

" Flower Four, you mean those? " I raise my eyebrow and nodded.

 

 

" F4. Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai. They're the member of F4, Kris is the leader of the group. Chanyeol, I don't know much about him he seems mysterious, Sehun, the most playboy of all four and lastly, Kai, they say he's a lady killer. That's F4. The kings of this school everyone follows them once you bark on their tree, your dead " and signs my hand as a gun then bang her. She was astonished.

 

 

" Ah "

 

 

" I'm sorry Kris I'm sorry "

 

 

" What? Your saying something? " Tss. He lowered his body and leveled his head to the poor guy named Lay and put his hand around he's ear.

 

 

" I said I'm sorry, please Kris I'm really sorry "

 

 

" Sorry? " He stood up and put his hands inside his pocket " If everything in this world is being controlled by sorry , what's the purpose of policemen? " after saying that he kicked Lay and turned his back and walk together with his three friends.

 

 

" Dude, you want an orange juice? " the other guy named Kai said to Sehun but he refuses it then suddenly Kris stopped and looked Kai.

 

 

" Dude, you want? " without even answering, he get's the orange juice from Kai's hand and pour it on the head of Lay then walk again.

 

 

" Ah erm, Kris for you " he looked at the girl, gets the cake and throws it inside the trashcan.

 

 

" Awww. Dude, I want that cake " I heard the other guy said but Kris' just smirked.

 

 

After the F4 leave the scene as well as the students the only people left here was me, this new student and Lay. I look at Lay and helped him to get up.

 

 

" Thank you " he said.

 

 

" No problem "

 

 

" I'm quitting school starting tomorrow " What?! My eyes went open wide as in like this O____________________O

 

 

" What?! Your crazy?! You can't do that! " I said as I help him to go to the washroom.

 

 

" I'm sorry " he said.

 

 

***

 

[ T H E  N E X T  D A Y ]

 

" Hi " Oh? It's her.

 

 

" Hello " I replied and give her a smile. It's our lunch time right now and I'm here in the cafeteria eating.

 

 

" What's that? " she asked and looked at my lunch box.

 

 

" This? " I said and pointed at my lunch box then she nodded. " It's kimbap, and this is tteokbokki and fish cake " she was surprised and amaze by the food so I gave her one, she did a small bite and tastyness painted in her face. (A/N: Luh, what in the world is tastyness? -_- my english really.)

 

 

" Mmmmmm, this is delicious. Really! " she said as she took her second bite.

 

 

" Hehehe. Really? My mom cooked this "

 

 

" I'm Taeyeon " she handed her hand.

 

 

" I'm Seohyun " and shook her hands.

 

 

I ate and share my lunch with her. After our lunch we went outside the cafeteria and she treated me a bubble tea her's was blueberry and mine was bubblegum flavor. She was walking backwards while talking to me then she suddenly turned her back and I'll tell you. That's a one bad move she made. The bubble tea spilled over Kris' coat.

 

 

" Sh*t "

 

 

" Hah?! I---I'm sorry, I'm sorry " she said and bowed her head for how many times.

 

 

" Tsk! That line is already scratched up " he said as he takes of his coat.

 

 

" I'll buy one, promise I will " I could feel nervousness on Taeyeon even me, I'm feeling it.

 

 

" Buy one? Are you stupid? It's hand made and it's only one in this world " Kris said and tilt Taeyeon's chin up.

 

 

" I'm sorry Kris, I'll ask someone to make another coat for you " I saw tears flowing on her face. She was crying already. Argggh! I can't stand this anymore! I can't just stand here and watch on how she treats my friend! Alright, Seohyun you can do it!

 

 

" Yah! " I shouted at the back. He removes his hand on Taeyeon's chin and looked at me.

 

 

" You! " I shouted and pointed him " Yes, you! Is it her fault? She said she was sorry, right? So why can't you accept her sorry, huh? She was saying it sincerely, damn you! " I shouted with all my might I don't care it's just, this is not right anymore!

 

 

" Huh? Do you know me? " He said and leans his face closer to mine.

 

 

" Tsk! Happily, NO! " I said then pushed him away.

 

 

" Seohyun " I heard Taeyeon said while dragging me but I won't.

 

 

" Haha. How dare you talk to me in that way?! Huh?! " he grabs my arms harshly.

 

 

" Dude, that's not how to treat a girl " the guy named Sehun said.

 

 

" I don't accept sorry " he said calmly.

 

 

" What?! I'll say sorry for her. I'm sorry "

 

 

" Tss. Was that even sincere, miss? " he said then smirked at me. " What if " he said and throw the coat at me good thing I have good reflexes. " You it. How's that sound? " What is he insane?! The eff. He's crazy!

 

 

" You won't do it? Fine, just pray that your still going to see your friend " and then he turned his back and walk. Arggggh!

 

 

" Hey! " I shouted and he turned his back. I ran towards him.

 

 

" Fine, I'll do it " I was about to the coat then suddenly an idea came up to my mind.

 

 

" Woaaaaah! "

 

 

" HAHAHAHAHA! "

 

 

" WOOOH! BIG HIT IN YOUTUBE! " His friend yelled in enjoyment(?) Haha.

 

 

 

" What the?! " he said as he hold the top of his head and gets the tapioca pearls. Haha! Sticky brat!

 

 

" You! You! You! And especially, YOU! " I pointed them one by one and give my infamouse death glare to Kris " Here " I handed out a card and stuck it on his forehead " Call that place when you want to wash your coat " I pulled Taeyeon and left the scene.

 

 

 

F4, your really getting on my nerves.


OMG! It's the first chapter of this story and I want to hear you voices. Please leave a comment :) Sorry, if the first chapter was posted late but anyways thanks for waiting and subscribing my story. I Love You all guys! :*

VOTE | COMMENT| SUBSCRIBE | LOVE | SPREAD

-fyeahkpop.