Puppies In Love

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

Junsu: I was going to say yes! sheesh Taeyeon stop being an annoying little sister.

Tiffany kissed me on the lips. Everyone cheered and we all had lunch, well except the vampires who already hunted the night before except Taeyeon who was with me all night as we immediately cremated Umma as her request and also immediately scattered her ashes in the Han River.. That night we knew Umma was with appa. Andd Taeyeon had forgiven them both. She even said that their decisions wereb't something thay should be sorry about.

She said that she is their daughter and it is only right for them to make decisions for her as she was for her children. It is only a shame that they didn't get to meet their grandchildren. Though the already met her future husband.

But on a serious note Jinwoon spoke up.

Jinwoon: aren't we making faults again? I'm just curious umma.

I explained to them that we are not at fault because of Taecyeon, a hero. For me, he is a hero.

And even if it hurts me to say, we should thank him. The pack and the coven were getting closer now. Day by day still waiting for the comeback of Taec and Yoona and probably another family member. If only Taec knows that we understand more of what he is going throught right now he should come home.

He must.

It is too dangerous for him out there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Absurd.

Preposterous.

Alien to what is the norm.

Apparently that is how people woild describe unconditional love.

Jeoneun, Jung Yonghwa imnida. Your narrator for this chapter.

It's been so long since the incident. I don't like what happened personally. I hate, resent not Taec hyung but what he did to my sister. Til I felt what he felt. Imprinting. Let me tell you what imprinting for a wolf is. Imprinting is a one time deal. It is an involuntary thing for us wolves. It is destiny's way of preserving our kind. We can't control it. When you imprint you lose your sense of rationality and start to love someone you completely don't know, but that's destiny for you. Your imprinted one, or an easy term for it, you mate is forever. Even in your past life or the future life, when you meet you imprint. See, completely involuntary. It is unfair for my sister's case but I can not go against it, I have my mate now. At first I fought the urge to tell her. But love is unconditional and unreasonable. Love is a life sentence that you would like.

Take Chansung for example.

He imprinted a week after Wooyoung and Junsu did. He could not choose. It just happened.

Chansung walked out of their house and went to school as usual. Christmas break was over so yeah wolf routine. School, probably hunt if Jay hyung was in the mood. The pack and the coven have a stable relationship now. We met and had lunch or mock lunch in the case of the vampires. It was like that for a while.

After the big reveal of Junsu hyung and Wooyoung. We met in school with the coven in lunch that day. It was the usual lunch.

Jessica: hey guys!

Jessica said busy texting someone. Odd. 

Junsu: sup?

Junsu hyung said walking towards Tiffany noona.

Tiffany: sup? that's all you can say to me? sup?

Tiffany pulled Junsu hyung in for a long deep kiss.

Woyoung: get a room you two!

Wooyoung said taking a seat in between the two lunch tables Chansung pulled together to fit the coven and the pack.

Sungmin: hah!

Sungmin hyung said as he pulled out his lunch bag.

Nichkhun: Junsu chill man. B ut I guess Wooyoung is right. KEKEKEKE

Nichkhun eyed Junsu a second then came back to texting his pregnant wife.

Junsu looked at me and gave me the death glare he's been practicing.

Junho: you look like you're about to bite Wooyoung Junsu hyung.

Yonghwa: I believe Wooyoung would very much like that so he would get sent to the hospital and get treated by Taeyeon ssi.

Wooyoung: haha very funny. At least I have a mate!

I raised my hand in protest.

Chansung: HAHAHA! Jung Yonghwa You need some ice for that burn or you need medical treatment too for that 3rd degree burn..

I was ready to rip Chansung's head off.

But we were cut off by a piercing scream by Sooyoung. She clawed her left back shoulder blade and tried to claw at it which was just helping what was happening. She was getting branded at the back with three claw marks, Taec Sung samchon, Taec hyung's appa said that the burning sensation that the mate feels as she is getting clawed at the back was the love, the intense love of the wolf imprinting. Sooyoung dropped on the floor.

Hyo: Sooyiung-ah!

Hyoyeon noona said stopping her conversation with Jinwoon abruptly.

Jessica: Sooyoung ah! Wae yo?  Gwenchanayo?

Tiffany: what's happening? 

Tiffany asked seated on the lap of Junsu hyung.

Junsu: Bworago?

I still think they should get a room though.

Seohyun spoke up. And to my liking her vooce sounded as if... uhhh anyway.

Seohyun: Unnie wae?

Sooyoung still clawed at her back.

Sunny: We're creating a commotion guys. Can we speed things up?Sooyoung ah what's happening?

Sooyoung still clawed at her back. She writhed in pain. Screamed in pain and even cried. The pack and the coven covered her up.

Sooyoung: My back, it hurts!!! It feels like it's..

Her clothes were starting to burn at where she clawed at. Then as if not taking the pain Sooyoung was feeling, Chansung stood up from his half-finished turkey. A whole turkey yes. He carried Sooyoung and said.

Chansung: Uh nothing to see here. I'll take her to the nurse. Go on proceed with your life.

He was holding her bridal style. Students still stared at him. Chansung growled at everyone. Then they started to back up. I eyed him with a smile knowing fully what was going on.

He walked out the cafeteria.

Chansung spoke in a soft voice.

Chansung: I'm sorry.

Sooyoung who was almost passed out said.

Sooyoung: Not the nurse.

Chansung: I'm not taking you there. Does it still hurt?

Chansung, Sooyoung still in his arms, ducked into the Boys' CR and locked it.

Sooyoung: Not what I was thinking but this'll work.
Sooyoung was placed an seated at the sink, the mirrors at her back. Chansung was looking for something in his messenger bag.

Chansung: does it hurt?

Sooyoung nodded no. She was looking at Chansung the way she first met him at the field. Smack in the center of that forest, they came charging and looking for us but the moment she saw him she felt like she was looking at what she wanted most. Like seeing what's inside your parents closet where they kept your christmas or birthday presents

. She knew then that she had fallen for him. Hard. She felt like she had taken ecstacy for her heart and it kept leaping up, Chansung was still looking for something. Sooyoung was washing the burned mark at her back. She couldn't see it at first. She looked at Chansung.

Sooyoung: what are you looking for?

Chansung: knife. aish.. must've left it at home. my swiss knife. S

ooyoung: for what? Chansung: nothing. for.. no nothing.I was gonna let you drink from me to heal you right away. Chansung came closer to her, she closed her eyes thinking that Chansung was going to kiss her. But Chansung held her by the shoulders sliding his hands lower to the scorched part of her shirt.

Chansung: Does it still hurt?

Sooyound nodded a no.

Chansung: You can bite me now.

Sooyoung was shocked at Chansung's words.

Sooyoung: Bwoya?

Chansung: Bite me now. In the neck. It'll speed your healing. The scorch marks on your back are far worse burns than what  you would get when you don't have your rubber skin on.

Rubber skin. Invented by Leeteuk. Remember? Taecyeon hyung narrated about this in one chapter?

Sooyoung slowly moved her head closer to Chansung's neck. She bit him as light as she can. Only cutting open  the surface of Chansung's skin. She drank from his neck. As she drank she held Chansung's face and stopped. He was getting cold. 

Sooyoung: Mianhe.

Chansung who felt really weak though rested by accident his head on her forehead.

Sooyoung: you imprinted on me right?

Chansung looked at her in the eyes, apologetic he said.

Chansung: Mianhae.
Sooyoung: It would heal fully now. Thank You. And there's nothing to be sorry about. And I'me the one who should be thanking you.

Chansung looked at her. She was seducing him. He still held her by the shoulders.

Chansung: I'm still sorry. I didn't mean to. I hope you're not mad.

Sooyoung held Chansung who bowed his head by her chin and and lifted it up.

Sooyoung: I'm not mad.

She looked at him in the eyes. He leaned in closer and so did she. She locked his hips in her legs and kissed him. They kissed for a full minute til she spoke up again.

Sooyoung: But we'll take it slow right? C

hansung smiled and nodded. They kissed again.

Chansung: Sooyoung, I love you.

Sooyoung: Me too. Saranghae you bottomless pit.

Sooyoung felt now what her sister Tiffany kept babbling about feeling and falling in love and feeling like finding something that is your property but not know off til now. Sooyoung felt loved. She felt like every other man that bed her just wanted her for her body in her life before becoming a vampire. But the way Chansung kissed her, made her feel like he needed her and wanted her for what she is.

She's spent her hell of a life with Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Seohyun in that brothel that was owned by their sick adoptive father back then. But now she found her solace in him. In Chansung her life-long mate.

They got back at the lunch table. Explained everything, but to Seohyun, it just filled her up with questions.

Seohyun: Unnie, why? Why didn't Yoona unnie have to go through this? Isn't this bad?

Seohyun is a smart kid. She has dreams that weren't made true. She was frozen too early in her age. Physically she looks a year younger than me.

Yonghwa: Yoona was transforming that time, any impurities, physical damage to her is being healed in the process. Thus the brand..

Wooyoung: could not have felt this that time.

Junsu: Seohyun chill. Remember what I said about Taecyeon?

She could just nod in remembrance.

Then the bell rang. We all had to go to class now. Junsu kissed Tiffany and we all streamed into class. The day was normal that day. Except the part where Chansung imprinted on Sooyoung in front of several other students that gained us suspicious weird looks.

The human mind, the normal human mind could not comprehend this. Classes started for the afternoon and ended just like that. We all went home and spent the night indoors. Guess Jaebeom hyung wasn't in the mood. I was looking out my window while playing my guitar that night. Bum.. I miss hunting. I decided to go hunt alone that night. I changed into jean shorts and running shoes. I went into the woods and stripped of my shorts. But as I was about to leap into action someone screamed.

Seohyun: Ahh!

Yonghwa: Ahhhhh!

Seohyun: ahhhh!!!

Yonghwa: okay enough..

I raised my hand on a stop motion but then I remembered I was stark .

Soehyun: ahh!

Yonghwa: ahh!

It was an ahh fest!

Yonghwa: Okay turn around will you?!

Seohyun turned around as I put my shorts and shoes back on.

Yonghwa: okay you can look now.

Seohyun turned around but was looking up. I wondered and looked up too.

Seohyun: your fly's open.

I zipped it up.

Yonghwa: right. okay we can talk now.

She looked me in the eyes.

Yonghwa: why are you here Joohyun?

Joohyun. Her real name Seo Joohyun. Since she was adopted by Leeteuk she changed her name to Park Seohyun. When she was a human she used Seo Joohyun. Okay you get the point. Back to my story.

Seohyun: I wanted to hunt.

Yonghwa: mmh..

Seohyun: You?

Yonghwa: same thing. I wanted to hunt too. I miss going out with the pack and letting the wolf out. Guess I wanted to walk the wolf.

I laughed at what I just said. She laughed too. It made shivers run down my spine.

Yonghwa: anyway you want to go hunting with me?

Seohyun: Molla. Does it involve you having to get again?

I was shocked at her remark. She always seemed so conservative and timid around the pack and the coven whenever we met up.

Yonghwa: No, I can hunt like this. But if you want me to..uhh sorry never mind.

Can vampires blush? If so, I swear she blushed.

We hiked up and hunted her a horse. She drank it with.. manners? Yah, that's the only way I could put it down. As she was wiping the blood on her face, it got all smudged over her. I took a hanky out of my back pocket, thank god Yongjoo noona still has this habit of wanting to make me look clean always.

I was gonna give it to her but I ended up wiping her face for her. I looked at her and she looked me dead in the eyes. When she was full her eyes were as clear as a black night sky.

Yonghwa: You have beautiful eyes.

Seohyun shyed away and stood up.

Seohyun: kamsamnida. You have.. a... tattoo?

The pack has a tattoo. Didn't she see it the first time?

Yonghwa: yeah. It's the symbol of the urbat. It's Armenian. It means to protect and serve a higher purpose. To look down only when there is nothing above and to be loyal in life..

The scripture was written into a circle and a wolf was seated under a crescent moon in a howling position.

Seohyun ended my sentence for me.

Seohyun:and in love..

Yonghwa: you're smart you know that?

Seohyun: Kamsamnida.

Then I felt sorry for what happened next. She started screaming and thrashing clawing for her left back. I ran to her and held her. I held her back and carried her bridal style and ran to the nearest stream of water I could find. I washed my hanky and placed it on her back. I removed it after a minute and saw the three scorched, branded claw marks at her back. Did I?

Seohyun: Did you?

Yonghwa: Yeah I'm sorry..

She took the hanky in my hand that was on her back. Her tank top almost burned at the back. I was controlling the urge to kiss her. To make her know.. how in love I was with her now. Irrational and as illogical as it may seem.. I believe I found my mate.

Seohyun: do you happen to have a spare shirt in your pocket? keke.. My top is..

Yonghwa: Oh.. no but we can go home and I'll lend you one.

We walked home.

Seohyun: Yonghwa, I guess you love me now..

She laughed nervously at her joke.

Yonghwa: You're making this hard for me you know.

Seohyun: It isn't easy for me too.

I listened to her thoughts but apparently it was blank. She knew then. She hid her thoughts from me. I tried to feel around her emotions but all I felt from her was shock and cold. Oh yeah.. she was half .

Yonghwa: This is awkward.

We walked home in silence. I lead her upstairs into my room and lent her the shirt I loved the most.

It was a CN Blue shirt I got when I went for their concert.

Yonghwa: Here.

I handed the shirt to her.

Seohyun: I'll wash it and give it back tomorrow.

Yonghwa: Keep it.

Seohyun stood up from my bed and went into my bathroom. When I was waiting I played CN BLUE'S Love Light when she changed in my bathroom. I could hear the shower turn on. And after around 30 minutes, she came out changed into the shirt.

Seohyun: I guess I'll go now.

She was about to make it to the door when I stopped her.

Yonghwa: Joohyun wait.

Seohyun looked at me. Seriously. Almost angry.

Seohyun: Why? So you can tell me you love me and then leave me? And don't call me Joohyun, you don't. know. me.

Yonghwa: What are you talking about?

Seohyun: Aren't all boys like that? You tell me you love me then leave me cause you get scared.

Yonghwa: Seohyun, I'm not like other guys. I'm a wolf. I won't get sca-

I was cut off by a furious Seohyun. Her eyes almost turned Hazel again. Like when she was hungry. Maybe she's hungry for wolf blood now.

Seohyun: But I'm a monster.

Yonghwa: The most beautiful monster.

It wasn't the most beautiful thing to say to an infuriated vam pire but it'll have to do. She calmed down a little and I wiped a tear away from her pale face.

Seohyun: I could've been human. I could have been with him.

Yonghwa: Nugu?

All I can give her was a puzzled look.

Yonghwa: Tell me. Everything. Make me understand.

I held her wrists even if she tried to thrash her wrists away from me I still held her.

Seohyun: Loving someone. that's irrational. Like instantly that's not possible.

I came closer to her. Made her face me.

Yonghwa: Seohyun, you're hurt. Let me heal you. Tell me what's keeping you from believing me.

Seohyun: believe you? Kyuhyun said that. Before he said he loved me. When I was a human. He didn't mind that I was working at a house. He said he loved me but all he wanted was a free ride with me. After that he came the next day and said he was leaving me for someone. He left me for someone else and.. and I killed him.

She cried. I hugged her.

Seohyun: No one can love me. no one must love me.

Yonghwa: apparently I love you. If you need assurance.. a wolf's imprint ties us to the life force of our mate.. Now you know that I would never be able to leave you. Seohyun.. trust me. I couldn't see you as anything but a star shining brightly but you are even more beautiful than the stars in the sky.

Seohyun looked at me with her eyes still flowing tears.

Yonghwa: Seohyun, I was tumbling into a deep dark well. I was getting mad at everyone. For noona imprinting on someone who couldn't love her.

I started to cry. It was true, I was good with emotions. I am an empath. I could read, interpret and even sometimes control emotions. A special talent our father, Jung Ji Hoon has, had. Whatever. But everything I'm sayiong is true.

Yonghwa: Seohyun, I get mad but I realize I'm just good at hiding my emotions. But now I found you. I feel like I have a light that would lift me up and carry me away from these emotions that are welling up on me. You're my love light.

She looked at me with loving eyes. She was falling for my words. I know and she should not because I'm good at emotions but I know cause everything I was saying is true.

Seohyun cried and hugged me.

Seohyun: It's gonna take me a while before I trust someone again. Until now I only trust my siblings.. And my mom.

Yonghwa: let's not rush things then. We have forever you know.

I winked.

Seohyun: Then let's start again?

I moved out of our hug and bowed casually to her.

Yonghwa: Anyeong. Jung Yonghwa imnida. And apparently.. I'm your mate.

Seohyun bowed.

Seohyun: Anyeong Yonghwa ssi. Seo Joo Hyun imnida. Your mate.

We smiled at each other. But then she remembered that her mom might look for her.

Seohyun: I have to go now.

Yonghwa: It's too dark outside. It isn't safe.

Seohyun: Hmm? I'm a vampire remember? You must've hit your head when you fell in love with me.

I laughed at her remark. She was making it for the door again but then I held her arm restraining her form getting away.

Seohyun: Yonghwa, you are a bit touchy aren't you.

Yonghwa: Mian, I just feel like I should hold you always. I fear that if I don't you might fly away not bound to the ground. Stay for the night. we can.. talk. about everything.

Seohyun: Where would I sleep though? Y

eah vampires sleep. That's the only thing Bram Stoker got right abut vampires. Didn't Taecyeon hyung explain about this in one chapter? Anyway I said to her with a pleading look.

Yonghwa: Right next to me.

She sat next to my bed. Lied down, put one arm under her neck and held my other free hand.

Seohyun: Make sure I won't regret trusting you Jung Yonghwa.

Yonghwa: make sure you won't leave me Seohyun.

Seohyun: Will you still love me in the morning?

Yonghwa: forever and always.

We spent the night talking about our lives and looking forward. Talking how she would tell this to everybody and told her I'll take care of it. I told her how Taec hyung felt now. Loving unconditionally and unreasonably. How in an instant my whole life changed and how my heart cha nged course from cold to warm for her. She is my mate. My life.

The next day we woke up and I sent her home. We kissed for the first time on their front porch. When we arrived there I was already ready for school and her siblings were already in school which meant we were running late. I waited for her outside. When she was done getting ready for school she ran outside and bumped into me face first.

She lay on top of me and to my surprise her lips were on mine. We stood up.

Yonghwa: I'm sorry.

Seohyun: yah. we're supposed to get used to this right?

I looked at her with a funny look.

Yonghwa: then maybe we should practice more often?

Seohyun started to run and I ran after her.

Seohyun: aish. it's enough to make me clumsy when you're around me.

I felt how Taecyeon hyung felt now for sure. And how Yong joo felt. I wanted to do everything for her, give her the world. Probably how Chansung feels too cause when we arrived in school he was carrying Sooyoung in his arms and she was slapping his chest.

Flirts. Haha, kidding. But seriously. I am happy now. I could stop over analyzing things and make things happen now. I didn't know why I love Seohyun but I don't care. I know she loves me too. And I know that I have someone to spend my life with now. Just like Taecyeon hyunf and Yoona, Junsu hyung and Tiffany noona, Wooyoung and Taeyeon.. Like our families. And I know that I have.. my.. mate now.

 

Jessica's POV:

I looked at my growing family. I sure wish the two were here. I wish we had more time. I wish they could be her and just forget about everything and everyone else in the world.

I was watching the newly weds.. ehem.. I mean newly mated? Is there such a word? Well, there is now then. Junsu walking with Tiffany, his hands clasping hers so tight.

Chansung carrying Sooyoung in his arms her head perfectly placed in his chest.

Wooyoung calling umma in the morning asking if she got to work. Seriously though, a full grown vampire-woman-doctor could be taken care of by herself right? But Wooyoung insists on being sweet.

Now Yonghwa and Seohyun tell us they're mates now. But they insist on taking it slow. They said last night it just happened.

Then Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon: Yah Lee Junho! When are you going to imprint on me? Sunny and Sungmin did it last night too!

We all looked at Sunny and Sungmin who were eyeing each other. We all protested.

Hyoyeon: oops?

Jessica: Yah! What?

Jinwoon: Noona! Why didn't you tell us?!

YongSeo: Yongseo!

The couple shouted then we all looked at them for a moment.

Yonghwa: Sorry we were thinking of a couple name.

We protested but all laughed at the same time. As if the world is nothing now. We had our own world. Well these couples do. And they are each other.

Sunny walked over to Sungmin and she held his hand.

Sunny: We're sorry.

Sungmin: We were about to tell you but Yonghwa had the timing right and we didn't want to ruin it. Plus someone...

He looked at his dongsaeng.Junho hid behind Chansung who was still carrying Sooyoung.

Sungmin: Had to tell someone!

Sunny: And that someone is a blabber mouth!

Sungmin thought of a witty comeback.

Sungmin: And those two someones are a twosome. They're dating guys.

He said to everyone pointing at the two.

Sunny: They're dating but that someone.

Sungmin: *cough*Junho!*cough*cough*

Sunny laughed and we all did.

Sunny: Hasn't imprinted on her yet!

We all laughed as Junho pleaded on his knees for forgiveness. He held her hand kissed her til he was full of her.

Junho: Fine! The don't forgive me!

Hyoyeon, now it was her turn to ask for forgiveness.

Hyo: Jun--

Then she dropped on the floor as the bell rang for first period.

We all looked at Hyoyeon and Junho. Junho said. It was hell a funny though.

Junho: Now that it's happening this is how you treat it?

Junho picked her up and ran for a drinking fountain.

Junho: See ya guys! My mate is hurting right now!

We all laughed again. Those two are hysterical. Well that leaves... oh god!? I'm the only single vampire now.

I contemplated on this as we, the pack and the coven walked to first period. Each male pack member kissing his mate into their separate classes.

I was with the senior pack members. We had, yeah ed. 8 30 in the morning and uh... You remember Taecyeon complaining about this right?

Anyway, I still thought of it. We all accepted the mated, fated, in-love vampire-werewolf couple. But what about him? He's at home, sulking about the events of a few, wait... a lot of weeks back.

I looked at my hand.

And the spaces between my fingers where his fit perfectly.

When would I feel his fingers between mine?

When would I feel his lips that are now cold be warm again.

When.. will he.. lead his pack.. again?

 

To Be Continued..

Next Chapter: The Alpha and The Eldest Sister

Coming Soon: Nichkhun's Son

 

A/N: Sorry my chapters changed their order. I swear to god my mind changed it's decision into putting up Puppies In Love as Chapter 9 rather than The Alpha and The Eldest Sister. I'm just giving time for Jay to look at what's happening and have his own time and let's just wait for his epiphany about... and stuff. HAHAHA:))) Feel free to leave a comment, a reply, subscribe, vote, endorse whatever. Feel free! Like Taec and Yoona, speaking of where are they? Let's wait... Wait, Is Yong-joo waiting too? HAHAHA! WE'll have to wait for updates! Til next time! ANYEONG! FIGHTING! 2PM JIMSUM-DOL DAEBAK! SNSD! DAEBAK! JJANG 9PM! DAEBAK! :) :) :)