Between the Sun and the Moon

Between the Sun and the Moon

Life has found new meaning for us all.

Tonight, Appa had invited everybody for a barbecue at our house in the backyard. Appa and Umma had just finished grilling and everyone was already taking their seats. Every guy was holding a beer, even Yong-joo too. Baifern and I weren't given one though. KEKEKE. As we all took our seats appa and umma had set the table. We all ate, well except for the vampires. We've hunted for them.

Then Appa stood and everyone was shocked cause it was in the middle of the dinner. All eyes had gone to him and I smiled. Well I guess appa's timing couldn't be up fro debate. It was a good time to propose. Right in front of the family.

He started to talks. Everyone smiled a him. As if they have figured out what he was about to say. Or DO.

Taecyeon: Yoona..

Then umma stood up 

Yoona: Taecyeon, YES.

She walked over next to Appa and she kissed him on the lips. Yong-joo who was seated next to me held my hand as everybody said.

Everybody: AWWWWWWW...

Appa had a face of utter shock. He looked at me and I just shrugged at him. He looked at umma as umma had wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed appa again.

Taecyeon: How did you know?!

Jay: Taec c'mon man.. You're too obvious.

Aunt Jessica slapped him in the arm.

Jessica: Aaaaand, you can not keep a secret from her. She would always figure it out. You should've read her mind before standing up.

She wrapped her hands around Uncle Jay's.

Chansung: And hyung.. what the hell? Seriously?

Taecyeon: Aish whatever.. Anyway this is the actual surprise.

A minister had entered our backyard and handed Yonghwa hyung a guitar. Some of the pack members went inside the house and came out, Wooyoung hyung and junho Hyung had carried a platform with a drums on it. Uncle Jay had brought out a bass guitar and handed it to Seohyun noona. And then a mic. I went inside and took a MIC and gave it to appa as Uncles Junsu and Sungmin had brought out speakers.

The Aunties had cleared the table and Umma was just watching and this time she's the one in utter shock. Then appa the mic. The aunties had pulled umma to the end of the backyard as Yong-joo and I had rolled in the carpet. A white carpet. And then the aunties had put on a veil on umma's head and gave her a bouquet of white roses. She was starting to tear up. 

The minister had gone to the center of the created aisle by the aunts and uncles. Baifern was given a basket of flowers and of course, I held the rings in a pillow. Fern and Jr, the flower girl and the ring bearer.

Umma looked at me as I walked to the end of the carpet as I held the pillow with rings. She held my arm and hugged me and kissed me on the side of my head. Baifern had started to enter the aisle.

Then appa started to sing..

Only you niga anim nal gochil su eobseo
Nandasi useul su ga eobseo
It's only you my baby it's only you

Umma took her first step. Taeyeon halmeoni was accompanying her on her left and Uncle Woo on her right. Well technically they are her parents right?

Kkeutnabeorin chueogeul honja wae nochi motago butjaba

Jinagan geu saram bonaejugo saeroun sarmeul sara

O nado ara geuraeya handaneun geol nado ara

Cheoeum han dareun mitji antaga duljjae dareun gyesok uldaga

Setjjae dareun maeumeul dajapgo dareun sarameul manna
O boryeo haesseo hajiman naneun useul su eobseosseo

 

Appa continued to sing. Umma had reached the end of the aisle as appa had reached the chorus of the song again.
 
Only you neomani nareul sallil su isseo

I nunmureul meomchul su isseo
Geureoni eoseo naege dorawajwo baby 

But before we could continue appa gave me the MIC as umma had stood next to him crying and he was naturally wiping her tears away. Just as he did all these years. Just as he is. Just as things are supposed to be. Anyway he had given me the MIC and I stood at the center. The aunties had pushed Yong-joo the the center at the end of the aisle.

Then the band, Uncle Jinwoon on the drums, Yonghwa hyung on the guitars, Seohyun noona on bass, started to play again. They had started the intro of Like a Movie by 2PM.

When I had reached the part of the rap, I knelt as she had started to cry and asked her.

Jr: Yong-joo.. I love you and we all know that. And actually I have nothing else to say.. just that.. And..

I pulled out a ring inside a velvet blue case and inside is a a platinum and rhodium band and inside is carved our names in Hangul and the words 'Forever is not Enough.'

Jr: Will you marry me?

She ran down the aisle as I stood up and had met me with a hug. She kissed me on the lips and I said.

Jr: So?

She pulled away from our hug and she looked at me smiling but with red, teary eyes.

Yong-joo: of course babbo!

She kissed me again and then I looked at appa. I didn't put on the ring on Yong-joo first cause we were about to get married already.

Jr: Appa, let's get married now!

Taecyeon; Congrats son..

Umma hugged Yong-joo.

Then the minister had started the ceremony. He had gone through all the necessary things but I didn't listen and just agreed to everything he said I was so nervous of my vows. Then the minister looked at me and all I could do was look at him too.

Minister: Son, your vows?

Across me Yong-joo stood with a face like she was waiting.

Jr: Oh yeah..

I scanned my mind and then started to say it.

Jr: Time is not golden when you would spend it with someone not as precious. Yong-joo my life is going fast physically and emotionally and you are to blame..

Everyone laughed and I laughed nervously as Yong-joo had smiled but wiped a tear away from her face.

Jr: And I don't regret it. My only regret is not having you earlier than this lifetime. And now that we know that forever we'll be bound. And the family is always here. Forever doesn't seem so bad. I love you couldn't even put into words the feelings I have felt and you have given me. And I will love you for a million lifetimes.

Then I gave the MIC to Yong-joo as the minister had instructed me too and cause it was her turn to say her vows. She wiped her tears away first with the back of her hand. I took out a handkerchief and wiped it all away from her. She took a deep breathe. And then she started to speak.

Yong-joo: Jin Youngie..

She sobbed a bit and then looked me in the eyes.

Yong-joo: I've died and the pain I've felt is incomparable. Ive been to hell but then when I felt like I was about to fall to pieces.. You were there to pick me up. Irrational and Illogical but you are the one. I've been torn and broken but you were there. You were like my glue baby boy.. I love you. Forever and always though Forever is not enough. And forever, I promise.. I vow that I will love you and be with you for the rest of.. time?

She laughed and I smiled at her.

The Yong-joo passed the MIC to appa. He took a deep breathe and then he looked at Umma's eyes.

Taecyeon: Im Yoona.. 

He took a very deep breathe again as he started to tear up from the background music singing from the speakers. The song Nothing Better had started to play. A minus one version.

Taecyeon: I can only see death as the only door.. An easy way out..

Umma looked at appa. Curious and shocked but still tearing up. She sobbed..

Taecyeon: .. if you're not with me. I would rather have hordes of ghosts, ghouls, foxes, dwarves, elves,centaurs..

He paused for a moment thinking. He looked up.

Uncle Junsu: Avians..

Uncle Junsu said as he was straddled in the arms of Aunt Tiffany.

Aunt Tiffany: An Immortal.

Uncle Junho: Trolls too!

Aunt Hyoyeon: Yeah yeah we know..

She said as she hugged Uncle Junho. App laughed and continued with his vow as umma had wiped his sweat and tears away. Just as he did awhile back.

Taecyeon: But even if I die right now.. I'll be a ghost beside you. And If I could haunt you forever I will.I would rather roam the world with you than go to the light. Death is better than not living with you. I love you too much that words, hand signs or expressions could say or show or do or.. Whatever.. I love you and you are my life now.

Umma started to cry harder now. Her eyes brimmed with tears.

Taecyeon: I would let nothing come between us again. And I promise to be beside you even till the world ends.. and even after that. 

He had finished his vows then he passed the MIC to the minister and the minister passed it to Umma. He said that it was her turn.

Yoona: Taecyeon..You couldn't have put it any other way. We would say almost the same except that..

She wiped a tear away again. Everybody was cuddling and our fingers were all curling from what's happening right at this very moment. It was not the wedding or weddings of the century rather but it was for us. For us four.

Yoona: Taecyeon, You are my SUN.

Appa looked at her and he continued what umma said.. I could remember they would say these words almost always. Maybe to remind them that  everything too shall pass and nothing would come between them.

Taecyeon: You are my MOON.

Yoona: And nothing can come between us.

Taecyeon: Even oceans..

Yoona: Can never come..

Taecyeon..: between the SUN..

Yoona: And the MOON.

The minister had all smiled at us. He had continued on with the ceremony and had asked us to exchange rings. And then he asked us to kiss our respective brides.

Minister: And by the power vested in me.. the grooms.. May now kiss their brides.. For the first time.. legally.

Wow, I've never met a stand-up comedian and a minister at the same time. I really am young aren't I?

Appa had kissed umma. Only the first kiss for the rest of the endless numbers of kisses he would give her. Everybody started to cheer and clap and rejoice.

Yong-joo kissed me too and as she pulled away from our kiss. She looked me in the eyes and her eyes had grown circle and big. She ran to the nearest bush and I ran after her. She was puking. And all I could do was watch form afar. Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun noona had ran to her side and they were both rubbing her back as she continued to puke.

Appa patted my back as umma had rested her head on my right shoulder. Umma was also hugging me from behind.

Yoona: Aigoo Jr.

Taecyeon: We just got married and you're already giving us a grandson? Aigoo.. Jengmallo.

He put his hands on his waist and he nodded looking down. 

Yoona: Aigoo Taecyeon-ah! It's alright though.. Son.. You're gonna be a dad.

The night was still young but everything had gone so fast. We all started to rejoice again and party after I've confirmed that I really am going to be a dad. Everybody else partied but Yong-joo and I had gone up to my room.

I lay her on the bed and put pillows all around her. I loosened my collar and wiped my sweat. I the airconditoning unit. I was like a tornado or a troublesome cloud not sure of what I'm doing.

Yong-joo: Sit here Jin Youngie.

She was reclined a bit by pillows. I stopped as she had said my name and sat next to her.

Jr: Do you want to eat? Drink? But no alcohol.. We can't go party now. You're pregnant. You can't drink or smoke or get tired. You c-can't you just can't. You want anything? Need anything?

She held my left cheek with her left hand and smiled at me.

Yong-joo: nothing just you..

She kissed me and I kissed her back. And now I know that this love would not only last a lifetime but forever. I pulled away from her and kissed her again. I held her belly and I tried to talk to who knows maybe a son or a daughter.

Jr: Aegi.. don't hurt umma okay? I will hunt for you every night! Eleven.. no a thousand of food every night if you want to.

Then I looked at Yong-joo and then she smiled at me.

Yong-joo:Whatever you become or what they say you are.. don't listen. It only matters that you are ours.

Flashback:

 

Taec: Aegi, don't hurt umma okay? appa will hunt for you every night elevem bears. You and umma's appetite increased. Plus she just finished her transformation. When you come into this world.. I hope the best for you and don't be confused.

Yoona held my hand and looked at me.

Yoona: whatever they say you are.. a weapon.. a tip to the scale.. don't listen. it only matters that you are ours.

End

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Epilogue:
 
Ten years have passed and now I have a son. The adults have gone to travel the world after everyone had married. Yonghwa hyung and Seohyun noon were the ones they were waiting for. They just got married now and they've just left to start a tour of the world. In the meantime Yong-joo and I are being well guardian to the starting pack.
 
Baifern had quadruplets and they turned out like me. A hybrid. BUt it's no biggie for me now. Quadruplets, four rascals. Four potential alphas. Alphas if they beat my son.
 
I saw five wolves walk in as I was resting in front of the porch coffee in my hands. 10 years have passed bu all of us still looked the same. Not aging physically by one bit.
 
My son had led the pack as they've just come from cliff diving. Five wolves had transformed back to humans and got changed immediately.
 
CNU: Appa! What's for breakfast!
 
My son, Dong-woo or as his nickname is, CNU asked me as he walked up the porch and brandished his pack tattoos. Then four other wolves walked up the porch as Yong-joo brought out a stack of bacon and maybe 50 waffles and Jinwoon and Baifern had brought out bread, several loaves of bread and a 10 gallons of orange juice.
 
Baro: Umma!
 
He ran as he tried to grab a slice of bread from his father, but his mom had slapped his hand away.
 
Jinyoung: Hahahaha. Baro babbo! 
 
Sandeul: Mehrong!
 
Gongchan: Can we all eat now?
 
He stood at the table now at the front yard where the food will be placed and everyone took a seat. Yong-joo and I shared the center seat at the end of the table. The five had gotten their seats and Jinwoon and Baifern could not control their children.
 
This is the pack now. I am my father's legacy and they are mine. Yong-joo, Baifern, Jinwoon and My legacy. We would not trade what is happening right now for anything in the world. If we could we would relive everything by a heartbeat. And we would not let anything come between this pack.. this coven.... this family. Even the oceans can never come Between the SUN and the MOON....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE END
 
 
Cast of Characters
(in no particular order)
 
 
 
Ok Taecyeon
Im Yoona
Park Jaebeom
Jung Sooyeon/Jessica
Kim Minjun/Junsu
Hwang Miyoung/Tiffany
Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul
Kwon Yuri
Jang Wooyoung
Kim Taeyeon
Lee Junho
Kim Hyoyeon
Jung Yonghwa
Seo Joohyun
Lee Sungmin
Lee Sunkyu/Sunny
Hwang Chansung
Choi Sooyoung
Jung Yong-joo/Nicole
Park Jin-young/Jr.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Special Participation by
(in no particular order)
 
BIG BANG
JYP
Lee Hyori
Rain/Jung Ji Hoon
Lee Minho
Jang Geun Seuk
Park Min Young
Shin Min Ah
Kim Wonhee
Siwon
Leeteuk
Kyuhyun
Eunhyuk
Donghae
ZE:A Kwanghee
B1A4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: This is the end guys. Thank You for supporting the story. Thanks to the subscribers and friends who've helped me along the way or rather along the internet as I write. You are all my inspiration dear readers. Even the silent readers. JayWalkerz, Hottests, SoShis, Kamilias and even maybe IAM's and the 9PM Shippers out there! The TaecYoon Shippers too, GOMAWO! KAMSAHAMNIDA YIRUBUN! This has been a fun and fulfilling story! Read onto my next story if you want to! Thank You again and this isn't the last of the 9PM!