The Alpha and The Eldest Sister [Part One: Love is a Four Letter Lie..]

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

 

We all looked at Hyoyeon and Junho. Junho said. It was hell a funny though.

Junho: Now that it's happening this is how you treat it?

Junho picked her up and ran for a drinking fountain.

Junho: See ya guys! My mate is hurting right now!

We all laughed again. Those two are hysterical. Well that leaves... oh god!? I'm the only single vampire now.

I contemplated on this as we, the pack and the coven walked to first period. Each male pack member kissing his mate into their separate classes.

I was with the senior pack members. We had, yeah ed. 8 30 in the morning and uh... You remember Taecyeon complaining about this right?

Anyway, I still thought of it. We all accepted the mated, fated, in-love vampire-werewolf couple. But what about him? He's at home, sulking about the events of a few, wait... a lot of weeks back.

I looked at my hand.

And the spaces between my fingers where his fit perfectly.

When would I feel his fingers between mine?

When would I feel his lips that are now cold be warm again.

When.. will he.. lead his pack.. again?

-----------------------------------------------------------

She doesn't know that from afar, I watch her.

At night when she hunts I go with her. I hide my heartbeat and wield the earth underneath me or the branches I climb and sit on top of to be as silent as they can. At night I don't sleep and just watch her slip into her covers. Watch her sleep and fall into a dreamless slumber. Sometimes I want to be her blanket when she has nightmares. Nightmares that I can read with my mind.

She was tied to me now. Tied to me when we first met. When she attacked.. him. I am away from the pack when I contemplate. It has been so long now. The pack and the coven have fallen into a love line. And I know they are missing a link in this chain. Me. I still resent them. But now.. I wish she can make me understand. It was a school day. I watched the pack meet up with the coven in the parking lot. They talked and laughed. I caught a few words.

Some have imprinted again.

And a wolf just imprinted on a vampire again on the spot. The vampire dropped down and clawed at her back. The wolf picked her up and carried her to a drinking fountain. The rest streamed into class. But I know she was execting me to alk into school and be with them now, at any minute. I was in a school attire. But eveeytime I see her. I back out the last minute. I can't be with them just yet. Not now. But maybe some day.

Or one of these days.

I dropped down from the tree where I watched them from afar. I turned around to leave and sulk another day. As I was walking away I heard her thoughts.

Jessica: I know you watch us everyday. Even though you text me saying you're staying home again and not go into class. I'm getting tired of telling our teachers. Come here yourself.

I looked back and saw her still standing there. Looking at me straight in the eyes.

I was fifty metres away but because of our inhuman visions we looked at each other in the eyes. She could even hear me from here. I said in an audible voice only for a few metres.

Jay: Sooyeon, not today.

She said in her mind. Tearing up as she said. With a voice that was obviously crying. J

essica: No Jay. Not today. I ain't gonna cry no more, I ain't gonna beg you to stay no way. Not today. Today will be the last day I beg you to stay here and go back to the pack. To us. To your family. Please. Jay, for the last time. Please, come back.

I said again For the last time.

Jay: I'm leaving Sooyeon. I.. I care for you too much. Taec risked us all. I can't be a risk too. It's better if I leave. I just hope my brethren would realize what I immediately have.

She dropped down to her knees. Cried harder.

Jessica: Jay I love you.

She shouted.

Jessica: at least say it Jaebeom. Park Jaebeom. Say that you love me.Because I do. You came into view when all I see ahead of me is a dark and empty future without a family of my own. Eventually my family would be on our own. Jay, I don't want to spend eternity alone thinking that immortality got to you too and you roam the world creating distance between us.

She said on her knees.

She cried harder with every word.

Jay: Sooyeon, I can't. If I say it, it'll only make it harder for us both. I can only care for you more than a friend. Nothing less nothing more. Goodbye. This is our last communication.

I turned and faced the woods. Hiked out the forest and into the highway. I rode my car and went back home. Not mad now. The fury in me is now replaced by guilt.

I am the reason Sooyeon would have to spend eternity colder than her skin.

More sorrowful than a song.

More desperate than the tide reaching out for the moon that keeps pulling it.

I am the reason for her desperation. And I con not risk it.

I love her. I just can't be like them now.

I love her to death.

-End of Jaebeom's POV-

 

Jessica's POV:

He left me.

In that parking lot to shout at him.

To shout for him.

For him to comeback.

For him to stay and not leave.

He left. My heart. My cold heart. I wish it just got colder and break of its temperature. I thought he would thaw my heart from years of cold. I was abused and and left for dead. I have been through hell and back again.

But he.. I found him. And I thought he would be the key to heaven. The answer to an everlasting question. But no. He just walked away. A mile now. Away. Not close enough for me to hear now. Away, He left me. I had a horrible past life. I wanted to die. But appa took pity on me. When I got the chamce to live I found a whole new meaning to life.

I took revenge on my bastard of an adoptive father. When I lived long enough to find my true siblings I had found my life again. Now it is not long before they leave me soon. I realized this when they revealed their imprints and my mate not being by my side. I thought I have found better meaning in life. Not just roam around drinking animal blood forever. Walkng forever. Forever roaming the earth.

That was it to my life I thought. But Jaebeom came. He imprinted. But now he left. Days past. Weeks. It is now a week before Yuri gives birth. I and my siblings and the pack were always there to support Yuri.

Even Jay's father. We were lounging that day with Yong-joo present and all the others in the Pack's park. The pack's families were present. Even his father. Jin Young. He owned our high school.

He always had a glow in him. But now his pride and joy ran away. Locked himself out of the pack's life. Yuri and the others were trying to listen and feel their daughter's kicks.

I walked over to Jin Young samchon and said.

Jessica: Ahjussi, has he contacted you yet? He looked at me still with a plastered genuine smile but less happy. Jin Young: No he hasn't Jessica. Don't be sorry for me that he left. He held my by the shoulders.

Jin young: He'll come back. I'm sure.

I was almost mad at him when I said.

Jessica: What makes you so sure?! He left. He resents Taec and Yoona. He resents almost everything in the world. What makes you so sure he'll come back!!!!

Everyone looked at me.

Jinwoon and Seohyun held me by my arms and enclosed me in a hug. Yonghwa back hugged Seohyun. Yong-joo held my hand next to Jinwoon. The teo seem to get along. Nickhun held Yuri as she walked over to me and hugged me too. Nichkhun right behind her. Junh, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Junsu, Sungmin and Sunny followed suit. Chansung and Sooyoung enveloped everyone in a.. ham sandwich grease hug.

But we were interrupted by Jin Young when he spoke up as he turned and was about to leave.

Jin Young: He doesn't resent everything, you know Jessica. No not you.

We all broke loose from the massive group hug. And looked at him. His back faced us, half his face showing.

Jin Young: and I'm sure he'll come back. Cause you're here.

He is wrong. He won't come back. I heard questiona springing from my friends and family.

Chansung: what's he talking about?

Junsu: aish. molla.

Then Yong-joo broke the growing queries.

Yong-Joo: hey where's Wooyoung and Taeyeon umma?

They called her that. Yonghwa looked at his sister deductively.

Yonghwa: Yeah! Where are they anyway? wasn't this supposed to be a picnic?

Nice save.

Nichkhun: Yeah. Yuri, can you please text Taeyeon?

Yuri: yeah oppa. come on now puppies.

Yuri called for the younger pack members.

Nickhun: You too coven kids. Let's wait for them at the picnic table. We brought sandwiches for appetizers.

Chansung: Sandwiches!

He ran but was choke held by Sooyoung.

Sooyoung: You bottomless pit, let them go for it first.

The others went and followed Nichkhun. Yuri looked at me with apologetic eyes. Almost like saying that Yong-joo and I needed to talk. Yong-joo was still with me as I stared the disappearing figure of Jin Young far in the distance of the park.

Yuri mouthed to me.

Yuri: You guys talk. I'll feed the pups.

She motioned her hand at the pack dongsaengs. We all called them pups sometimes. Except Wooyoung who had these uhhh.. certain exceptions. Taeyeon Umma would look at anyone who would call Woo a pup.

Yong-joo held my hands. She looked at me with that sisterly look. Like the one she gives to Yonghwa when Yonghwa gets samcked by Seohyun for a mistake he did. But this one said that we have to talk.

Jessica: Yong-joo.. Does everybody know now?

She sat me on the grass. Her arm around me.

Yong-joo: No. They don't. But I do. Yonghwa does too. We have sibling telepathy. And I know a wolf female mate when I see one. The others just reacted naturally to a family member's emotions. You needed us.

Jessica: Yong-joo..

Yong-joo: Tell me everything unnie. I won't tell anyone. It'll be our sisterly secret. If you keep it it'll just well up inside you you know..

I looked at her smiling at me. She trusts me' everyone in our growing circle of friends. It is just rigt that I trust her.

Jessica: How much do you know then?

She breathed deeply.. once.. twice. Then looked at me.

Yong joo: I know that our Alpha imprinted on you.

She looked at me unsure of what I would say. But I just cried cause she was right. She hugged me and said. Yong joo: Let it all out unnie. I cried. Hard. Enough to let all the welled up tears, though I've been crying for days now. Weeks even. I let all the welled up tears out. Then.. when I'm done..

Jessica: Jay.. imprinted.. on.. me.

 

To Be Continued..

 

Next Chapter: The Alpha and The Eldest Siter [Part Two: Then again, they could be wrong..]

 

Coming Soon: Nichkhun's Son [It'll be shorter than other chapters.]

 

What to Expect: Yong-Joo has arrived and so has the Baby Boy

 

Bonus!: Please guys? Can I request for more comments?