The Return and the Comeback, the Arrival of the Baby Boy

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

 

Jinwoon: Before I transformed, I was a Korean War veteran. And in my time I have ebcountered all of these. No one said the the South won over the North all because of HUMAN soldiers. I was a vampire already that time. Leeteuk appa and I fought the war. And with us being vampires. We could not help but draw attention to us from the other worldly.

 
Jay: So you can teach us right?
 
Jinwoon nodded.
 
Jinwoon: Three weeks before they arrive you say? Three weeks to train and Taecyeon hyung and noona.They might arrive earlier you know Yong-joo noona. 
 
I nodded.
 
Jinwoon: We should start training then. If they come earlier. Then we could beat them earlier. And we could track Taecyeon hyung and noona earlier. We could just hope they could stall the army from reaching them until we locate them.
 
Jay: Okay then. Tomorrow. Training. For.. as hard as it is.. I have to say it right? We're training for war.
 
They were right. All right. Jinwoon's plan might even work. Crazy but it just might work. Jay ordered us to sleep in early. But how could I sleep that night when Yonghwa's room was right next to mine and Seohyun slept over. I could hear moans and screams and Yonghwa howling. The bed from the Yonghwa's room was knocking on the wall that divided our rooms. I had to bare with it the whole night since vampires and wolves have greater stamina than humans.. Yonghwa and Seohyun banging was only one reason I couldn't sleep. 
 
Another is the reason that tomorrow we would be training for war. The scale is unbalanced. The balance is upset. I could just hope that Taecyeon and Yoona could hold on a little while longer. Before.. the Alliance.. catches up.. with.. them.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The chase for us has been more consistent, persistent and annoying, Like the orange. Annoying as .
 
It's been long since the incident from the field. And Yoona is almost due. We've been chased everywhere in Korea now. Not just South, oh no sir, even in the north. We've been to North Korea and even there we've been followed by a creature or a kind that's supporting the Alliance and Immortal Mistress.
 
By now, I know that Yong-joo has realized what I've been doing all along. I am fully aware of the plans of the Alliance ever since. I know how this works, the balance and all that . I've read books from childhood, books that my ancestors wrote about. About the Urbat being from heaven and having children with humans or other creatures but most likely vampires and God flooding the earth of the "impurities" that our ancestors have caused.
 
Maybe now the pack has realized this. Hopefully Jay is informed by now. Cause I know myself and so does Yoona that we can not go like this forever. At some point we have to go back home.
 
I've set up camp at a forest, I don;t exaclty know which forest but it was by a creek. Thank the gods for the creek, I've been tired all month long from being chased and carrying my pregnant mate all over the country and even the other country.
 
I've set up camp with what supplies I have left. I pushed down a tree and lit it. Set up a tent as Yoona watched me. She walked over to me as I stared at the fire. The fire lighting up the grimm look I had on.
 
Yoona hugged me from behind and said.
 
Yoona: Ne sarang, till when do we have to hide?
 
Taecyeon: Are you tired of running now?
 
Yoona: I'm not. I just think of you and all of..
 
She gestured towards the tent the fire and the entire campsite.
 
Yoona ..this. I know you're tired. And I don't want you to be. You might get tired of me.
 
I worried at what she said, though it was impossible because of the imprint. I could never get tired of her. I love her.
 
Taecyeon: Yoona yah, Ne sarang, if you want to we can go home now. But we'll bring harm to the one we love. 
 
Yoona: I know. And we can't let that happen can we?
 
I nodded in approval.
 
Taecyeon: I'm sorry I could not have given you the life you want.
 
Yoona: But you've given me everything I need.
 
I looked at her straight in the eyes. Her face shining under the silver moon's light. The clouds around it made it looke like a spotlight to a play. I am the male protagonist out to get the girl and I got her now. She's the female lead being chased down by everybody else cause we are starcrossed lovers.
 
I kissed her. Pationately not remembering the last time I've kissed her this much. I slid my hands to her waist and her hands went to my neck. I was gonna pull her closer but her belly bumped to my stomach. She looked at my with a sly smile and we both laughed.
 
Yoona: HAHAHAHA. Oh right. The baby.
 
Taecyeon: Aish Yoong. 
 
Yoona: Why? Do you want to make a womb-mate for our aby right here?
 
She looked at me seductively. She bit her lip and winked at me. I blushed but then she said.
 
Yoona: geunyang jangnan(Just Kidding). But Taecyeon..
 
She turned her back to me and held my hands and wrapped it around her waist then raised them to her belly. Our child kicked. We looked at each other and smiled.
 
Taecyeon: Ne sarang, I would draw my love in tides of men for you. You are my life, my love and my everything.
 
Yoona: I could never love anyone as I do you in this moment Taecyeon.
 
I kissed her from behind she turned her neck a bit to meet my lips. But then our child kicked again and Yoona broke from our kiss.
 
Yoona: Uhh.. Taec.. I think our kid is hungry.
 
I knelt in front of her and held her belly on the sides. She rest a hand on my hair. My hair that had a streak of gey in it now. Around the left part of my hair a streak started to lose color and turn grey from the front all tha way to the back. It looke like I had a stripe. On the left part of my hair. Yoona did too.
 
Taecyeon: Aish, aegi. You hungry?
 
Yoona rubbed my hair.
 
Yoona: Would you go hunt for us then appa?
 
Taecyeon: Sure thing Umma. Let's take you to the tent first.
 
I carried her bridal style to the tent and lay her on a sleeping bag. I covered her with a hoody.
 
Taecyeon: Be back in a few.
 
I kissed her forehead.
 
Yoona: Take care!
 
From the outside i zipped up the tent and said.
 
Taecyeon: Neh!
 
I walked and jogged a few minutes out. And I noticed a deer drinking from the nearby creek thatw as connected to a much bigger creek.. uhh.. sorry we call that a river. Anyway, the deer, the deer would have to do for now. Yoona and our baby would prefer a bear I mean I would even prefer the bear. She would drink the blood and bear meet is good for me too.
 
I crouched on all fours, my knuckles on the ground. I avoided every dried leaf or fallen twig that might cause a sound that would eventually make the deer run away. It wasn't time to transform yet. I've perfected hunting since I've left the pack. I've even studied how to kill some creatures. That's why w can hold on this long to our lives being chased by the Alliance.
 
I changed my eyes into that of a wolf. To adjust to the dark of the night and the shadows overcast. I bared my fangs a little, careful not to make a sound. I crawled forward a little but before I could pounce on the deer and transform. Four nymph materialized in front of me.
 
I stood up from my position and put my hands on my waist. I shifted stance and I was in a Taekwondo stance now ready to put  up a fight.
 
Taecyeon: What do you want? Are you with the Alliance?
 
Of course they weren't I know they are peaceful creatures. I was just mad that they disrupted my hunt.
 
Gyuri: We mean no harm to you wolf.. I am Gyuri, these are my sisters Seunggyeon, Hara and Jiyoung.
 
She pointed at each one.
 
Seunggyeon: Just like we mean no harm to...
 
Realization dawned on the seocnd nymph that spoke up. She must be the second eldest. The first one that spoke up looked like the eldest.
 
Seunggyeon: Yong joo! You're her mate right?
 
Then the third eldest spoke up. She was the most beautiful of them all. She was even more attractive in terms of body among the four.
 
Hara: Then you must be the sire? The sire of the hybrid?
 
Jiyoung: You are Ok Taecyeon!
 
I relaxed a bit.
 
Taecyeon: Yeah.
 
Gyuri: Then we mean no harm. yong-joo has given us a favor we didn't ask her to do. And at the moment we could not have repaid her greater than her deed.
 
Seunggyeon: She has killed a violator of out territory.
 
Hara: and our bodies.
 
The youngest one hugged the third nymph who spoke up.
 
Taecyeon: But I have no favor for you, and no favor from you. Look my wife and our child. They're hungry. She's pregnant if I could just go and hunt now. Sorry if this is your territory.
 
Gyuri: Your mate.
 
Seunggyeon: She is still pregnant?
 
I nodded in approval.
 
Hara: Take us to her.
 
Taecyeon: But I have to hunt.
 
Gyuri: We could help.
 
Jiyoung waved her hand in the air and four bears lied down on the ground. I went in for the kill and broke their necks. 
 
Hara; You have served your purpose.
 
Hara gave the bears a blessing of the wild. I hauled the bears and led the nymphs to the tent, our campsite.I opened the tent and hauled in the bears. Yoona was as fast as lightning and drank all the bears's blood till they were dry. I brought out the bears to the nymph and they cooked it with the wave of a hand. I mean literally with a wave of their hand.
 
I went into the tent again and let the nymphs in. Yoona flew out of bed and went behind my back. She said in a hushed tone.
 
Yoona: Who are they? And..
 
She lloked each one suspiciously from head to toe. 
 
Yoona: Why are they ?
 
She was grabbing onto my shoulders the whole time.
 
Gyuri introduced herself and her sisters again for the sake of Yoona. She told us some of the things I have to know, like the plans of the Alliance at least details I did not know like how they were planning to use our child and her sisters said some things I did not know yet. They told us simultaneously about Yong-joo's journey to their creek, the favor she did them by killing Donghae. They even told me that Yong-joo met the troll king whil Donghae hunted her.
 
Gyuri: By this time.. Yong-joo and your pack members must have trained.
 
Seunggyeon: And they are awaiting the half of the army coming their way.
 
Hara: And they still think the army is divided. But you..
 
Jiyoung: You are almost home now oppa.
 
Yoona: Taec, what now? 
 
My mind raced from all the things they have said. I looked at Yoona and her face caked with blood. Her belly protruding from the sundress she wore. I looked at the nymphs. Then I had a plan.
 
Taecyeon: Can you provide us with protection for now?
 
Gyuri: One favor is great enough for us even if your brethren has given it.
 
Yoona: Then please help us now nymphs. Please.
 
Hara: When are you due unnie?
 
Yoona: a week from now.
 
Taecyeon: Arasso. A week from now you have te help me help Yoona give birth.
 
The nymph nodded and Yoona looked at me as I looked at her sitting on the ground. The youngest nymph helping her sit up right.
 
Taecyeon: We need to but more time for the pack and the coven. A week from now Yoona must have given birth. And the Pack.. Jinwoon..Jinwoon must have trained them by now. Jinwoon was a soldier in the korean war with Leeteuk. Can you buy us another week before they arrive at our territory?
 
Gyuri: We can write runes around the creek and your campsite. 
 
Seunggeyon: They would hold up for two weeks. That's our strongest magic.
 
Hara: After she gives birth then you should.. wait where do you go from there?
 
I was thinking. And realized there is only one place to go to.
 
Yoona and Jiyoung looked up at me. Gyuri was standing in front of me. Hara was at my side and Seunggyeon was near the exit out the tent.
 
Taecyeon: You must be the ones to give birth to my wife. Here..
 
Hara: We know, we know.. It's because the runes are up and that the army would not smell you inside the runes. They would get confused and might even run around the forest for a while..
 
Seunggyeon: Even an Immortal would get confused with our runes..
 
Then Gyuri said.
 
Gyuri: But stop avoiding the question. Where do you go after her birth? You should make a choice by then Taecyeon. Moon child. SIre of the hybrid. Make. A. Choice.
 
I looked at Yoona and she smiled at me. Jiyoung was nodding at me. Hara smiled at me too. Seunggyeon looked at me with a pleading look. Evn Gyuri's stoic face looked at me pleadingly.
 
Taecyeon: Home..
 
Gyuri: Okay then. Sheesh. We could buy you a week after Yoona's birth.
 
Yoona was getting confused all of a sudden. Llike a looke on her face said what the is going on. Then Yoona stood up and said.
 
Yoona: What the is going on? Wait.. Why should I give birth here?
 
I sat her down again, Jiyoung helped.
 
Taecyeon: If we go home now, they might track us earlier. The pack might not have enough training or experience like we do. Okay? It's lik sending up a flare for the Alliance to come and get us there. We need to buy the pack and the coven time.
 
Yoona: Okay then.
 
She sat and smiled at me again.
 
I walked outside and asked Gyuri and Seunggyeon to talk to me.
 
Gyuri: We'll hunt for Yoona, Taecyeon. We can cook for you. It is the least we can do. We can not go to war with you. We are useless there.
 
Seunggyeon: But helping you right now. You should know that we are on your side..
 
A questioned popped into my mind.
 
Taecyeon: Hey uhh.., why are you ?
 
They looked at me with sad eyes.
 
Gyuri: We were never given clothes to start with. We were disregarded when we were created.
 
I went in and took out Yoona's duffel bag. I plopped it on the ground and opened the zipper up.
 
Gyuri: What are you doing moon child?
 
I took out four sundresses and gave it to Gyuri, Seunggyeon and Hara and Jiyoung who were just walking out the tent Yoona being supported by the two.
 
Gyuri looked at the dress I gave her,.
 
Taecyeon: This is the least I can give you. But please accept it.
 
Gyuri and the other girls hugged me and Yoona was perfectly fine with it. I pulled away and told them to hug Yoona instead.
 
Gyuri mouthed to me as she and her sisters cried.
 
Gyuri: Thank you.
 
I smiled at her and Yoona came close to me and hugged me. It was the least we could do for each other. I have found allies where I least expect to find them. I have found friends.
 
A week has passed and yes it was time for Yoona to give birth.
 
Have you ever felt a woman scream at you.. no, a vampire scream at you in the middle of the night saying.
 
Yoona: ahhhhh!!!!! Taec-- whoo whoo- Yeon ahhhhh!!!! Calll the nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyymphs!
 
No? You lucky bastard.
 
I rushed out to the woods past the big oak tree and called for the nymphs. They materialized with sundresses in them now. They were half awake too.
 
Taecyeon: Gyuri.. Seunggyeon! Hara! 
 
I was panting. I don't know why but maybe I was still tired from running and a weeks worth of meals and sleep hasn't helped me recover from fatigue yet.
 
Hara: Oppa wae?]
 
Jiyoung: OPPA! WAE?!
 
She shaked me awake and slapped my across the face.
 
Taecyeon: Yoona is giving birth!
 
The nymphs looked at each other and then ran towards Yoona's direction. I reached just in time and they asked me to bring Yoona to the creek. I was about to lay her in their creek but then I realized and had to ask.
 
Taecyeon: Is this sanitary?
 
Gyuri was pulling up the skirt of her dress so that she could sit on a rock.
 
Seunggyeon: Believe me, this creek is cleaner than a bottle of rubbing alcohol.
 
I didn't doubt the nymphs. I lay Yoona down. She was already crowning. I should know, my mom is a doctor. I loved to read books and remember.. we stopped school.. and Ed was 8:30 in the morning. Can you believe that?
 
Gyuri: She's almost there.
 
Seunggyeon was guiding Yoona and I sat near her. I was holding her hand. Gyuri was asking her to push and I asked her to breathe slowly.
 
Seunggyeon: Taec, she's passing out.
 
Hara: Oppa, she needs to drink. It can wake her up. We'll have a bad time helping unnie deliver if she's passed out.
 
I nodded in apporval I jumped in the air and caught the eagle flying above with my bare hands. I cracked the eagle's neck open adn let the blood drip down Yoona's mouth. She woke up but she was still in pain. Yoona pushed again. Hara was holding her other hand while Jiyoung was guiding Gyuri and Seunggyeon.
 
Gyuri: A bit more Yoona.
 
I kissed Yoona's hand.
 
Taecyeon: A few more pushes Yoong. Almost there.
 
Hara: Unnie We can see your kid's head now.
 
Jiyoung: A few more pushes..
 
Gyuri: Okay we have some shoulders now.
 
Seunggyeon: Taec, make ready with a fire and hot water and your knife.
 
I boiled some fire and washed my knife and boiled it altogether and gave it to Seunggyeon. I sat back next to Yoona.
 
Taecyeon: Almost there my love.
 
Yoona: aaahhhhh!!!!!!!
 
She was almost silent all the time she was labouring over our child. But with her last scream she finally pushed out our baby. Seunggyeon cut our child's umbillical chord. Gyuri held our baby first cleaning our child in the river. Seunggyeon cleaned out Yoona.
 
Gyuri: Taecyeon.. Yoona..
 
She stood up from the river and walked close to us. 
 
Gyuri: Congratulations... It's a boy.
 
Yoona: Will you.. the four of you be his godmothers?
 
The four smiled at me and Yoona then at each other. And nodded in approval. Yoona carrie our baby as she stood up. She healed faster now. She regained strenght. Maybe because she didn't have to share her body with our child now..
 
Jiyoung: What's his name though oppa?
 
Hara and Jiyoung looked at me.
 
Taecyeon: Jin Young.. Ok Jin Young.
 
When we arrived back at camp Jin Young was already as big as a one year old. For a hybrid, their maturity becomes full at the age of seven. But we do not have a porblem with that though.
 
Yoona: Taec, he's handsome.
 
Gyuri: He is.
 
Seunggyeon nodded in approval. The two youngest nymphs walked towards us. And they had a sad look on their faces. They know that it's time. Yoona was crying too. In a short period of time we've grown close to our new friends and they too have grown close to us.
 
Hara: Oppa, unnie, take this as a token of our gratitude and a charm for protection. Jiyoung and I made and Gyuri unnie and Seunggyeon unnie made it.
 
They were rings. How could they have done it?
 
Gyuri: It was a piece of the sky. A meteor if you will. It was metallic. 
 
Seunggyeon:We molded it onyly under the heat of the sun.
 
Hara: and it symbolizes that we are all under the same moon and sun.
 
The four hugged me and Yoona with JinYoung in her hands. I decided to call JinYoung, Jr. Jr as in Junior. I originally wanted to name him after me but Yoona insisted on calling him Jin Young. So yeah. But he gave me the chance of giving him a nickname Jr. Junior. My Junior.
 
We packed up. And gave more clothes to the nymphs. We hugged them goodbye. Jr. also waved goodbye. He grew his apperance another year older.
 
Jiyoung: Anyeong aegi Jr.
 
Gyuri: Goodbye Taecyeon and Yoona. Thank you so much.
 
Seunggyeon: For everything you have done to us.
 
Hara: And we hope we could meet again.
 
Taecyeon: Thank You too Gyuri.
 
I gave them a hug and shouldered my back pack. Yoona carried Jr in her hands. The nymphs said their goodbyes and remembered to keep the runes up for our safe journey back home. I gave them one last wave as they vaporized into their creek. I tranformed into a wolf and let Yoona wear the back pack. She sandwiched Jr in between my back and her . For cushion you know.
 
We rested for a while after running for 5 hours. It was morning now. 5 am. And I could tell that we were three hours away from home. And a week away from war with the Alliance.
 
I changed into a human again and put on clothes. Yoona was making Jr drink the blood of a rabbit. Then I cooked the rabbit and fed it to Jr. He has quite an appetite. 
 
When we were about to set off again Yoona shouldered the backpack and let Jr crawl for a while. I transformed into a wolf again and smelled Jr.
 
Yoona: Taec, he can't I know that you want to make him transform but he can't just yet.
 
I thought: Maybe he can. He's a hybrid after all isn't he?
 
Yoona looked at Jr. and Jr. sat and held his feet. He was only wearing a baby shirt and diapers I had bought from a month ago. He held his baby feet then started to crawl again and transformed into a baby wolf pup. He tried to walk but he reverted back into a human just as fast. His shirt was stuck in his snout when he transformed.
 
Yoona picked JinYoung up from the ground.
 
Yoona: Okay Alpha Wolf, enough practice for now.
 
She shaked Jr. a while then Jr. laughed. It was the cutest laugh I have ever heard sweeter than his mother's.
 
Yoona rode my back again and Jr. gripped the fur on my back. He was laying, sittig behind my back like a was a horse now. He looked like a four year old now.
 
 
From afar I could see Vampires lunging at each other some even wolf to wolf combat and even wolf to vampire. From afar I could also see couples kissing and taking a break. Then we were at the edge of the field now. 
 
The field where this.. these.. all began. I was still in wolf form. i walked closer to them. Four topless guys almost attacked but was stopped by a smaller but more muscular guy much paler than the others. Jay stopped Junho, Yonghwa, Wooyoung and Chansung from attacking. Nichkhun was holding a baby.. I sniffed the air.. girl. Wow, guess he won the bet.
 
But he was holding a vampire girl I didn't recognize. Yuri.. Oh Yuri is a vampire now huh? Nichkhun eyed me. Jinwoon too. He was the one who was perspiring the most. He must have been training them for weeks now.
 
Then from behind Yoona came out. She slid down my back and she was holding a four-year-old looking Jr now.
 
Yoona: We're back.
 
I transformed into a human and hid behind Yoona as I changed into cut off jean shorts.
 
Taecyeon: Come meet your godchild guys. We're back.
 
Jay was the first one to come near us and hugged me and Yoona and baby Jr.
 
Jay: Oh god!You're handsome! You don't look like your father. He's not as handsome as you.
 
He handed Jr to Jessica, Yoona and their other siblings also hugged and said how muich they missed each other. The guys were also doing the same except they were hitting me. Yonghwa hugged me the most. He was still my little brother. They all told stories from the time we were gone and the time being up to right now.
 
Yonghwa:Hyung, I know you'd come back.
 
Taeyeon pulled out from Wooyoung's hug when she noticed him tearing up. He let her go and Wooyoung pounced on me.
 
Wooyoung: Hung! Don't ever leave us again.
 
The pack and the coven was passing Jr around.
 
Sooyoung; Aigoo so handsome.
 
Chansung: Neeeeeeh!!
 
Hyoyeon: Aigoo.
 
Junho: Aigoo.
 
Sungmin: Oh gods he's handsome and cute. Like me.
 
Sunny: Aigoo Sungmin ah!
 
Jessica: Jay, I want a baby.
 
Yonghwa and Seohyun: Aigoo. So cute. You must eat lots of goguma.
 
Yuri: Baifern, come meet your cousin.
 
Nichkhun: Taecyeon ah! He doesn't look like you.
 
Tiffany and Junsu: Aigoo so cute!
 
They all made jokes but then I started to realize Yong-joo wasn;t around.
 
Taec: Hey where's Yong-joo?
 
Yonghwa: She made it safely back hyung.
 
Jinwoon: yeah she's..
 
From afar Jinwoon spotted her.
 
Jinwoon: She's right there, she just got snacks and drinks for the wolves.
 
Seohyun: Noona!
 
Seohyun waved from afar.
 
Then Yong-joo saw me. She smiled at me and Yoona. But when Jr. came into her view. She curled up and fell on the ground. The snacks she brought and the drinks all fell down with her. She was clawing something at her back and baby Jr started to cry.
 
Jinwoon also screamed like he was in pain. His shirt started to smoke from the back. Like he was being branded.. Oh gods now. But it's impossible right? But then I remembered the nymphs sayong they "healed Yong-joo more than she needed."
 
Yonghwa and Seohyun ran first to Yong-joo. Then Yonghwa looked at me. She was clawing at her upper left back. Right at her shoulder blade. Jinwoon was doing the same thing. Yoona was also rubbing Jr.'s back.
 
We all ran over to Yong-joo except for Chansung, Sooyoung, Junsu, Tiffany, Sungmin and Sunny stayed with Jinwoon. His shirt was burning. And he was thrashing around. In the process giving me a glimpse of his back. I looked at Yong-joo and her shirt was also burning but then I realized.. my son's shirt.. was also.. burning.. and so did Jinwoon's.
 
 
 
 
 
To Be Continued..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Next Chapter: Imprinting is Troublesome and Training for the War