Whereabouts and New Enemies

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

Yoona said in her thoughts: Chagiya, Niga sarangi yeonghwoni. I'll love yoi forever. This is the risk we shoukd take to protect the ones we love.

I said aloud.

Taec: I know ne sarang. I know.

We started to walk away, the coven watching us. The pack seeing me walk away for the first and last time. Then Jay said.

Jay: You can't walk away just like that Taec. Taec! Taec! Taeeeec!

He kept shouting at me. I turned my head and said.

Taec: I'm walking away to protect you but you don't understand. And if you think I can't hyung... then.. watch me.

I ran away Yoona in my arms and child in her womb.

Not sure where to go but far away. Far from danger, from the coven, the pack and our families. I'm sorry Yong-joo and Jay hyung.. Everyone I am sorry. But I know soon enough.. the pack.. the coven.. will understand my situation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was the day Yoona became a vampire.Two weeks passed us by but the memories of six weeks ago and two weeks ago were still fresh in our minds. Yoona is now pregnant and her belly is showing. 5 months for both our kinds to be pregnant, wolves and vampires. She was due three months from now but we still don't know our child's gender.

All we know is Taeyeon umma was wrong. Yoona's appetite got 5x stronger one because she was transforming , two because she was pregnant. I mean she is. She ate eleven bears a night and that's the minimum number plus that only counted for the night. Almost the whole two weeks I was on all fours. And I could say I missed walking only on two feet. I stared at Yoona, she was paler than the last time I saw her, she was curvier and her bellY showed. HeR shirts don't fit her anymore.

Everyday I have to buy her new ones. After I drive off into a nearby store here in the outskirts of the country I hunt immediately. Good thing sometimes a helping hand would come and help me with chores.

Yoona even has these mood swings that could kill a wolf. One time she threw the whole bed at me cause I took so long in the shower. Tonight she would fisnish her transformation. She would be a full vampire. Her face got paler now, her skin colder. I held her hand. Kissed her forehead. Then her lips. She woke up. Blood red eyes. And said.

Yoona: let's go hunt oppa.

Taecyeon: neh. kaja ne sarang.

Yoona stood up from the bed,

I had to help her though. We went out to hunt far away from here. I had to carry her through a river before we reached a forest packed with bears. We hunted eleven, when she finished she asked me. With an apologetic look.

Yoona: oppa, are you tired?

Taecyeon: No. never.

Yoona: don't lie to me.

Taecyeon: I may look tired, act tired but I could even hunt for you eleven more bears if you want to.

I walked over to her, held her hands we were both in a sitting position.

Taecyeon: Yoona, ne sarang, chagiya, yeobo, Yoong, I love you. And I woildn't have it any other way.

Yoona: but.. aren't you tired of this? of running around , moving away? Even our help.. don't you think she's tired of tracking us whenever we move?

In the mean time we are in Busan. Two days ago in Ilsan, Four days ago in Gangnam, A week ago we were near tje Korean borders. I was tired. But I can't tell her. I'm doing this for us.

Taec: Ne sarang, trust me araso?

Yoona: mm.. neh. Ne sarang..

I thought she would argue again but she said.

Yoona: baby just kicked.

I walked over to her, held her tummy from a back hug and talked to our child.

Taec: Aegi, don't hurt umma okay? appa will hunt for you every night elevem bears. You and umma's appetiye increased. Plus she just finished her transformation. When you come into this world.. I hope the best for you and don't be confused.

Yoona held my hand and looked at me.

Yoona: whatever they say you are.. a weapon.. a tip to the scale.. don't listen. it only matters that you are ours.

Another week has passed and we did the same routine again.

Until we were found by some creatures. It was Heechul and Siwon.. I was out buying clothes when I saw them in their human guise, Their ppinty ears concealed, their heavily tattoooed bodies timyed like human flesh. Siwon and Heechul were elf leaders.

Siwon is the Tree Elf leader and Siwon the Ground Elf leader. But why were they here? They were talking to a dwarf. And I can't help but try to overhear them. I hid under a pile of clothes and tried on some perfume, trying to wear my scent off.

Then she arrived before I could even start eavesdropping. She jad grown her hair long and brown braided into one big braid. Like that bok character from the Hunger Games.. what was her name? Katpiss? No. Katniss.

But this wasn't Katniss.

Taec: Yah! Don't scare me like that! You know my human ears aren't ised that much these past three weeks. Even my telepathy.

Yong-joo: Aish Taec. Ok Taecyeon babbo! Why are you here? And.. *sniff sniff* why do you smell like that?

I ignored her latter question. It smelled goo though.

Taec: why are you here?

Yong-joo: If i didn't imprint on you and didn't care you'd be screwed right now.

She said while ducking with me under the table.

Yong-joo: anyway it was hard tracking you this time.. I have goodnews though the pack.. even Jay imp...

I wasn't listening, good thing she stopped thought I was focised on lip-reading the three creatures' conversation. It went like this.

Siwon: What is your name dwarf?

Dwarf: Kwanghee of the Dwarven kind.

Heechul: Do you know of the Early Moon incident?

Kwanghee: hasty?

Heechul's eyes glowed green threatenig the dwarf named Kwanghee.

Heechul: spill or you would also be on the hunt list of the elves and other more unpleasant creatures.

Siwon: easy brethren. Let me ask again. Do you know why we came here?

Kwannghee: to ask of the whereabouts of the perprators of the early moon.

Apparently our, Yoona and I's, love-making was dubbed early moon incident that tiped the balance. Three weeks was all the silence these creaturea gave us.

Heechul: then do you?

Kwanghee: of course I do,

This dwarf looked a lot like a pop star. And they evem share the same name.

Siwon: then tell us,

Kwanghee slid his open palm infront of them. Asking for payment. Siwon pulled out a canister filled with green glowong moss, elven moss. Elven moss ia snoked just like weed that gives any creature the same high.

Siwon: now spill.

Kwanghee opened the cannister smelled it and said.

Kwanghee:let me tell you first that she is preganant too. and, that my kind will be as pleased if theu die.

Heechul: We understand then. But where are they? Delay us not dwarf. The balance has been upset for too long. Our kind is experiencing power fluctuation, our runes work half their magic, the weather is against the people of Seoul. The city is becoming restless with the paranormal world searching the city.

Kwanghee then pointed at me and Yong-joo.

Kwanghee: there he is.

We ran. As fast as we could. They chased us with bows and arrows, people might have looked at us in shock or maybe even assumed we were weird high retards but I didn't really care. I was busy dodging silver tipped arrows and running. Through alleys up buildings, under tunnels, through warehouses. The three just chased us. But we lost them somewhere in traffic.

We arrived at Yoona and I's new house for the nth time.

Yoona: Yong-joo unnie! Yona sat up and I assisted her in her bed. Yong-joo sat beside her. Held her hand.

Yongjoo: how are you Yoona?

Yoona: gwenchanayo unnie. How about you? any news from our families.

Yongjoo was baout to say something but Yoona cut her off.

Yoona: ahh. the baby just kicked again.

I ran over and felt Yoona's belly. This kid sure is a kicker.

Yongjoo, Yoona and I had this routine. For three weeks now.

Taec: yongjoo, thanks again.

Yoona: Oppa, you look tired.

Yongjoo: Taec, you know.. Can we talk outside Yoona?

She nodded enthusiastically and looked at me a bit worried and said in my mind.

Yoona: oppa you should rest later ok? I nodded in agreement and followed Yong-joo outside our colonial house in the middle of a forest overlooking a small pond.

Yongjoo: Taec, you could always come back you know.

Taec: Yongjooyah, I thought we talked about this.

Yong-joo: I know but. Do you think I want to see you like this? I imprinted on you, I protect what YOU love because it would make you happy. I think it's best if you come home.

Taec: Yongjoo not after what Jay said. I deserve an apology.

Yongjoo: If you come home he would definitely give it to you. Cause he..

I cut her off cause I was infuriated at what she ws saying.

Taec: do you think it's that easy to accept an apology? after he threatened to kill me. After being indifferent about my feelings. Let him be. Go back to our pack Yongjoo.

Yongjoo didn't say another word. She just started to walk.

Yongjoo: It's still your pack too. We didn't even change Beta.

She transformed and ran away. There were even some incomprihensible thoughts she had about The Pack imprinting on something or someone but I didn't just care.

That night Yoona and I hunted but I was absent minded, Yona kept trying to cheer me up but all I could do was give her a weak smile,

Taec: Yoona, do you want to come home now?

Yoona: Ne sarang, it's too dangerous. But if you want to. We can?

Taec: no.. it'll be too risky for our baby.

Yoona: oh by the way, where's unnie?

Taec: uhh.. she has pack business.

Yoona: okay then. are we done here now Taec? Let's go home.

After I helped her stand, I held her hand and we walked back to our house. She immediately passed out of being full. I watched her, not breathe. But I watched as the moon bounced off her pale skin,

Taec: Yoona, we can't risk it. They're after us. Our baby, they'll use our child to raise their own kind and save only their's. They'll take our baby and give him their blood to drink and male our child of their kind. If that happens, the balance will be useless and there would be no use to it. Chaos would ensue.

Yoona shifted a little in her sleep.

Taec: Yoona, Saranghaeyo.......

No one's POV:

 

3 weeks more after. Yoona's due date was in 2 months.Taec and Yoona found out about their child's gender consulting Taeyeon who worked in the hospital where Leeteuk used to workl. She just couldn't leave what she had shared with her husband. But things were easier for her there. She became a doctor. She was consulted by the two met up somewhere she brought her ultrasound and checked up their baby boy.

She left them as if nothing happened, respecting the decisions of her child and her son in law.

2 more months til a baby boy. The weapon, the answer ar the uspet to the balance.

 

Somewhere.. In a cave..

 

Siwon: we saw them. 3 weeks ago.

Heechul: We chased them but failed. The wolves are fast. And they didn't lead us to the child.

A woman had her back to them, she was dressed in a black backless dress that barely covered her s.

She was an immortal. Not a god, but an immortal. Meaning she had tasted heaven and hell and satisfied purgatory.

Hyori: Min Ah.

Min ah: Yes my lady.

Min ah, bowed not minding her pure white strapless dress that was thin-clothed. 

Hyori: Are your kind ready?

Min ah: the foxes are ready my lady.

Seung gi flew in. Smelling like cavities rather than candies. Ironic for a fairy.

Seung gi: My lady, the fairies are ready my lady.

Min ah is a Gumiho. She is the leader of the gumiho's whil Seung gi is the ugly leader of the fairies.

These fairies aren't the ones in your story books, their the ones who eat your teeth right our of your mouth then your bones till only your flesh and innards are left. That's where the tooth fairy comes from.

Heechul spoke up again.

Heechul: my lady what is your plan?

Hyori drank from a cup full of wine. A goblet i mean. Same difference.

How could she drink in a cave full of different creatures and not even shiver of the cold from her barely covering dress, no one is sure.

Hyori: we chase them. Kill their child, and kill the parents. That is the only way balance would be restored.

Heechul: but the kid my lady..

Hyori: the kid is a weapon, that no one must have their hands on. death is what awaits it. But the kid they say is the solution or  another problem. He can bring salvation to all of us if he dies.

Min ah: my lady, then if we kill the Early Moon perpetrators balance will be restored?

Hyori: yes, and balance is needed. Unlike Seunghyun who changed plans, we must stick to the plan. To unite every kind against the cost of our life.

Siwon: but, what if we don't restore balance?

Hyori took a drag, a long drag from a her cigarette. Hyori knows almost everything in the world since she has lived even with the gods. Hyori knows thet when balance is not restored..

Hyori: nature would go against us creatures. we are tied to nature and nature is tied to us. it shall bring us plagues unimaginable even for humans. it will have a mind of its own that even us creatures can not subdue easily. the weather would not be kind. The plague of rotting flesh shall not be lifted from the foxes.

Min ah shuddered.

 Hyori: the fairies shall depend on cannibalism. For humans would fall prey to other creatures.

Seung gi closed his eyes.

Hyori: elves and dwarves shall lose power and their trees shall die.

Hyori knew all these. The balance, if not pleased would mean the world's end.

Hyori looked at each kind present, not every kind is represented but this was enough. The ghouls, zombies and the vampires have not come to confide.

Hyori: it is shameful to the guardians that we are doing their job. Shame on the West Pack and the East Coven and I know it will not be soon before long that all of them commit the same mistake as their brethren did.

Heechul: the guardians shall fall again.

An elf came into the cave and whispered something into Hyori's ear. She listened and said something back. The elf ran out.

Hyori: let us proceed to the plan then.. chase.. track.. find.. the Early Moon family and kill them.

Little did the group know that Yongjoo was under the cave hunting when she heard everything. But she was angry at Taec yet again. Will she ask for the Pack or the Coven's help? Yongjoo continued to travel back to Seoul. Hopefully her anger would subside and she would do the right thing. And along the way.. Back to Seoul.. she is still unsure.. if her way back will be as clean as her journey whenever she visits Taec and Yoona.. She might take days.. weeks.. even months.. because Donghae.. had seen her.. eavesdropping.

 

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter: Junsu's Sister is Imprinted on after Him(Timeframe[from the events of this chapter]: 5 weeks Ago)

Coming Soon: The Alpha and The Eldest Sister(Timeframe: 4 weeks and 6 days ago)

Preview: Puppies Love Vampires(Timeframe: 3 weeks and counting til the events of this chapter, around the time Yoona fully transformed)

Future Chapter: Nichkhun's Son (Timeframe: Present time, Yuri 4 months and 1 week in)

Expected Chapter: Yong-Joo has Arrived and so has the Baby Boy!(Timeframe: Yoona's Due Date, 3 months and 2 weeks into the future)

 

Bonus!; this is already a bonus chapter. I posted it early in the morning. Hope y'all are happy!