The Hunt is Disrupted and Upsetting the Balance, Imprinted on a Vampire.. WTF?

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

 

I ran till I reached an infuriated Yong-joo, an unconscious wolf that is Yonghwa and  a creature with blood red eyes, and bare fangs. It had human remains all around it. It smelled of blood and it's face was full of it. It hissed and looked angry. It also had, to my shock, the face of an angel and the eyes of a doe. The freshness of the moon and the fairness of a white rose. But most of all what shocked me was... its kind... or it.. was not.. supposed... to be.. in our territory.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yeah so last time I checked the West was out territory.

West of Korea was ours, the West Wolves', and it has been that way for a 5 centuries.

Taecyeon: in wolf telepathy "Yong-joo yah, what happened here"

Yong-joo: when i got here Yonghwa flew past me and he layed unconscious attacked  but then it lunged at me with a gut punch*all in wolf telepathy*

I snarled at the thought of this creature hurting Yonghwa. But, not Yong-joo? It looked.. frightened though.

It spoke up.

Yoona: I mean no harm. But if you mean more wolf, speak up.

Her voice, her tone was.. expectant?

Yonghwa was slowly transforming into a human again. Still unconscious.

I transformed into my human form and quickly turned back. I asked Yong-joo to transform into a human and get us our clothes. In a matter of seconds she was back topless but with her shorts. I clothed myself first before I spoke up.

Taecyeon: I.. I mean.. mmhm.. Your kind is not allowed in OUR territory

I put emphasis on the word OUR. I couldn't speak up that much. I was caught in her eyes. Doe-like eyes that were as red as blood but was dying down to a maroon into a pure black. Which meant she was full.

Yoona: last time I checked mutts weren't here.

Taecyeon, then you must've been gone for a while.

Yoona: I was.

Then the what the moment happened.

I imprint on a Vampire.

Yong-joo was shocked as hell. She tugged at my hand and almost attacked at the vampire. Then the vampire hissed  Yong-joo launched herself in the air transforming in the process, the vampire launched herself in an attempt to attack too. I ran and jumped in between them landing Yoona's kick in my back and me holding Yong-joo by the snout.

Taecyeon: Yoong-joo yah! Hajima!

She tansforme into a human again.

Yong-joo: what? Taecyeon-ah! She's a vampire. How could you imprint on her?!

Yoona: Imprint?

Yong-joo's eyes turned into a wolves her claws digging into my biceps. I was blocking her and her from attacking again.

Taecyeon: Explain yourself before my brethren arrive. Or you will regret ever coming here.

She was uneasy. Good for her. I was too. Very. With a stark she-wolf that imprinted on you who was infuriated for you imprinting on a vampire, who wouldn't be?

Yoona: I, was hunting nomads. They tricked me into feeding on humans. My kind, at least my family, we.. we're animal hunters only.

Yong-joo was calming down a little.

Taecyeon: Who leads your coven vampire?

Yoona; Taeyeon and Leeteeuk. Our parents, so to speak.

Yong-joo: *whispers to me* The east coven.

Yoona: yes I am of the east coven. Tonight our peaceful hunt was disrupted by nomads that were hunting humans for the past days.

Yong-joo: yeah you disrupted ours too.

Taecyeon: shut it Yong-joo.*I held her arms that were now wrapped around me*

Yong-joo: but.. fine. Finish your story vampire.

Yong-joo still behind me.

Yoona: They were hunting and dumping humans on our ground, the east. They tricked me into following them into your territory. I was just born into this form. I am a newborn. But I am really related to my sisters and brothers.I am still in the process of transformation and I can not control y thirst yet, I do not know of tithe laws yet. Then the nomads compelled me into drinking human blood on your territory and it was too late before I realized a wolf attacked me from behind and I must've smacked it too hard for it to be unconscious. Accept my apologies and our kind will never meet again. Balance will be restored.

Yong-joo was hesitant at first. I can see her cute, clueless face that is having a hard time processing all this.

The balance between creatures is like this.

The wolves on the West, the Vampires on the East. All the Undead were governed by the East and all the Forest Walkers, Tree Dwellers ad City Slickers were governed by the west. Balance was like that ever since. We were never supposed to meet, or Chaos ensues.

But Fate had other plans for us.

I could here wolves running.

Taecyeon: Your name vampire?

Yoona: Yoona, Im Yoona of he East Coven.

Yong-joo: piece of advice? run..

Yoona was hesitant at first. I was too. I didn't want her to go. My, mate for life. A wolf's mate my greatest enemy.

She ran away to the east.

Then the Pack arrived. In human form.

Jay: what happened here?

Taecyeon: let's get back to camp first before I tell the whole story okay?

We all started to walk back but Yong-joo left me in the dust. She walked furiously back to our rendezvous point. I tried to catch up with her. I tried to hold her hand but she started running. though, she didn't mind.

Taecyeon: Yong-joo yah! Waeyo? Nande wae geure?

Yong-joo: Why? Why do i do this? Ask yourself, you imprinted on a vampire.

Everyone else looked back. The now conscious Yonghwa spoke up.

Yonghwa: Bwooooooooooooooo-ya?!

Jay: What is Yong-joo talking about Taec?

Wooyoung: Yeah hyung?

Taec: At camp okay, I'll explain everything.

~Back at Camp~

Yonghwa started to tell the story as everyone else buries the bodies of the humans at our lands. Peace was given to their soul.

Then I continued to tell the story. Yong-joo wouldn't even look at me.

Sungmin: Leeeteuk? Taeyeon?

Junho: Yoona?

All curoious about the names I mentioned.

Jay: She's leeteuk's kid?

Junsu: Yeah, you should talk to them about this.

Nichkhun: This Yoona, did she say anything else about the nomads?

Wooyoung: Shouldn't we hunt them down?

Chansung: Hyung, these nomads they would cause fright to the other creatures. The humans would also start to suspect of our existence.

Jay: Neh. Geuraeyo.

Taec: Jaebeom hyung. All in your hands now..

Jay: Tomorrow, we have classes. We can talk to them during lunch period. As of tonight, let's get some rest. I can tell that after tonight, our lives won't ever be the same again.

He was right. Our lives won't. Especially mine.

We all walked back to our houses. We all lived in the same compound though. You know, we didn't choose the pack life, the pack life chose us. KEKEKEKE.

I sent Yong-joo to their house without a word. When we were at her porch.

Taec: Yong-joo yah..Naega marhaet janha, Mianhe.

Yong-joo: You won't understand how I feel Taec. I imprinted on you first. I love you. You could say you love me or loved me but to me it will never be the same again. I love you so much, I want to give you your wolf-pups, to have a pack of our own. Remember our dreams?

She slowly caressed my cheek. A tear came down her face. I hugged her tightly, lovingly, apologetically. Cause I know in my heart, that what we have or had would never.. ever be the same again.

Taec: Mianhaeyo Yong-joo yah. I love you.

Yong-joo: no Taec. You LOVED me. Just go okay? Let's end this.

Yonghwa: Whoa, hyung, noona.. Tension? Trouble in paradise?

Yong-joo shot her brother a deadly look.

Yonghwa started to walk through our hug and into the open door.

Yonghwa: Aish. arasso arasso *in a sing song voice* Aish, jashik. Goodnight hyung. You're getting cold Noona.

Taec: You should go in now.

Yong-joo kissed me on the lips. Passionately gaining entrance of my mouth. She slipped her tongue into mine. We were in a heated lip lock as our tongues grazed each other lovingly with hunger.

Then she broke the kiss.

Yong-joo: Taecyeon-ah, this is the best for us.

I walked back home the same time she went into their house. Thinking aloud of my problem, but then I start hearing things.

*That wolf imprinted on me...*

I can hear someone's thoughts.

*That handsome muscular wolf. That beastly man.. Imprinted on me.. Though We would never be, no we are not allowed to be together..*

I walked home rather faster.

*He.. I think I've fallen for him..*

Then the voice went blank.

Her voice.. It invaded my mind. And she.. She was in love with me. Impossible.. But I have this nagging feeling to be with her.. To see her again. I want to.. No.. I need to be with her again.. Yoona.

Then I remembered.. Yong-joo can read my thoughts. From afar I could see her silhouette from her house window across my room's window on the 2nd floor of our house.. Yong-joo yah.. I feel sorry for her. For the pack. If they find out about this.. It would upset the balance.

Imprinting is like being obsessed with someone.

And my obsession for her is impossible.

And with this.. our lives.. will never. be. the same.. again.

 

To Be Continued.....

Next Chapter: School Days and a Vampire's Gaze

Coming Soon: The Nomads' Hunt