No One To Blame.. Happiness is Achieved Through Bloodshed

Between the Sun and the Moon

 

Previously:

Jr.: I'm not dreamin right Fern?

She laughed at me and nodded from left to right. She smiled and looked at me again.

Baifern: No Young-ah! You're not.

I faced the double doors to my parents' room. I held the cold silver of the door. I twisted it to open. I was looking at the mahogany floorboards as I bowed my head.

Is this really it? Seven years of questions and finally the answer to it all? Were they really here? I walked in slow motion. I didn't want to look up first. What would I say to them? What would they say? Have the others told them how bad a perosn I've been? I've hurt Yong-joo physically sometimes with my tantrums. I've even fought with the padck members even the older pack members. Have they told them that I wasn't what they expected me to be. Oh gods.. What the hell..

As I contemplated on this, I hastened my walk. I didn't know what to do. I reached the window where tow figures stood. A muscular man and a slender woman. I walked faster than I thought and bumped into a muscular chest. I looked up and saw a man that looked like me if his face mized with that of the woman beside him.

I haven't really looked at them. But now that they were in front of me I realized I realy do look like them. I started to cry. And the door behind me opened. Footsteps creaked to the wooden floor as everybody entered.

The man looked at me. And so did the woman. They had smiles on their faces. And the warmth of a father and a mother's look. They hugged me me. And I melted in their arms.

Taecyeon: I'm sorry

He said first and all I did in response was cry harder. There was nothing to be sory about. There was nothing to be mad about. I don't even know why I had tantrums now.

Taecyeon: We're back son..

Yoona: And we're never leaving you again.

-----------------------------------------

I had no one else to blame in the world but myself. I could not have had the worst and best day in my life at the same time. The wors cause I had a tantrum again. The best

Taecyeon: Jin Young.. You've grown up so well my son.

Yoona: Aigoo.. You've grown up so fast son. Aigoo, you have long hair. Where's your tattoo let me see it.

I felt like a child that just got home from school. Well I can't blame my parents. I don't feel like I was frozen in time for seven years or like that. They hugged me and inspected me all around. Umma lifted my sleeve and checked my pack tattoo. Then her eyes turned into slits. 

Yoona: You knocked up Yong-joo or what?

She looked at me suspisciously. It took a few seconds till I had processed what she had said. I realy didn't know much about my parents, but now I'm starting to have a good idea how umma would be around me and Yong-joo. I looked at her with a very shocked face and said.

Jr: Mwo? Bworago!? Ummaa....

Appa pulled umma into his hands again. He bear hugged her.

Taecyeon: Aigoo Yoona yah. You're smothering him. He's big now. Let him be.

Wow, they just woke up and they argue about this. Wow, maybe all the pent up arguements they would have had in the past seven years are just coming into their senses now huh?

Yoona: Taec, you knocked me up when we were 19.

She looked at appa with a bit of smile in her face. And a trace of playfulness.

Taecyeon: Yeah and we can't be hypocrites and lecture him on this. But Jin Young ah.. Did you?

Not appa too.

Jr: Appaaa... Aigoo.

Umma stopped arguing with appa and looked at me and smiled. She looked at me with a look of a mother giving a son she had not been with for a very long time. I just smiled at her and I started to cry.

Yoona: Come here son.

She sat me at the bed they slept in. The bed that had been their hold for seven years. Ahh.. Seven years. It's too much. Appa sat on my left. Umma was on my right. 

Taecyeon: How have you been Jr.?

Yoona: How is everybody?

Jr: Haven't you guys talked to them yet?

Appa nodded in disapproval. 

Taecyeon: We slid a note out that we wanted to see you first.

Yoona: So how's everything.

Jr: Umma.. I -  I can't say.. I don't know how good or bad my life has been without you two.. I mean Yong-joo she completes me enough.. But you know the feeling like when your life is at a dead end but it started out too soon?

Umma and Appa looked at me. They listened to me intently as I said the words. It felt really hard in my throat to choke out thosw words. I started to tear up at their sight. The sight of my parents blinking and looking at me. 

Jr: How about we go out? And let them have you tell them their stories too.

Umma and appa held hands. And held me too. We opened the doors and Uncle Nichkhun and Aunt Yuri were out there. Baifern and Jinwoon too. Uncle Junsu and Aunt Tiffany were there too. 

Nichkhun: Taec my man. We missed you.

He hugged appa. Aunt Yuri walked up to Umma. I really didn't know how they would be connected. Aunt Yuri is technically another adoptive daughter to Aunt Taeyeon anyway. We won't dwell on that. Aunt Yuri hugged Umma and kissed her on the cheek.

Yuri: Yoona! AIGOO!

Uncle Junsu and Aunt Tiffany also gave a share of their hugs. We walked downstairs and Yong-joo was entertaining the nymphs, my godmothers, Gyuri, Seunggyeon, Hara and Jiyong. The other pack members and coven members were also there sharing some stories about the war.

Stories we shared of how I grew up. Yong-joo and I's relationship. Baifern growing up as fast as I do. Jinwoon and Baifern's relationship.With that story we had a few looks of uhh.. irritation? From Baifern's parents. How long we've waited for them to wake up. The nightmares I have had when they were not awake. 

Then Appa sat up straight abruptly as if he remembered something. Umma looked at him a bit worried. But he looked at her that reassured her that what he had remembered was something that would be the answer to all our problems. And it is.

Taecyeon: Yoona.. Guys.. In our sleep.. Do you know where we've been.

Appa stood up. He walked in the middle of the room. He outstretched one hand to umma and asked her to stand with him. He smiled at the nymphs.

Taecyeon: Yoona, I need you to help me give our son an explanation he deserves.. And I think everybody might want to hear this.. 

Yoona: The time when we were "sleeping."

She made invisible quotation marks in the air.

Yoona: We talked to someone important..

Jay: Nugu?

Taecyeon: We talked to the gods.. They said that..

Yong-joo: Oh god here it comes..

Chansung: Are we doomed?

Yonghwa: No we're not!

Seohyun: How could you be so sure?

Junsu: How could he not be so sure?

Seohyun: Huh?

Tiffany: Honey, Junsu.. You're confusing everyone.

Junsu: I know.

Jr: Appa.. What happened..

I interrupted their arguement and asked my father what had happened. Had they talked about punishment? Well it seems not, cause they're here right? Have they talked about me?

Then appa started to talk as he took a deep breath. He took umma's hand in his. He looked at her and smiled. Something was up, they just haven't told us yet. But this thing that's up, it must be good news. Wait.. Is umma pregnant again? Oh Gods no..

Yoona: They told us that..

Her words trailed off. Her face clearly showing exictement.

Yoona: We've sacrificed enough.

Appa took another deep breath and smiled at everyone.

Taecyeon: We've restored the balance they said.

Jessica: How?

A look of pure curiousity was shot by Aunt Jessica to Appa.

Taecyeon: We've technically died right? Seven years. 

Yoona: A wolf and a vampire must die to reclaim the balance. And they gave it to us. 

Jr: Who did umma?

I stood up. I was really curious. Which god did they talk to? She looked at me and asked me to come closer and my parents hugged me. It filled me up with warmth that I have never felt with Yong-joo.

Yoona: The God of Life and Death. They are in balance again.

Then my parents noticed the nymphs and we all spent the day catching up with each other. My godmothers had been "promoted" into minor sea goddesses and also in that way they would be closer to me. Yeah I'm a bad , I have sea goddesses as godmothers. We all gathered for lunch too and after that we visited the graveyard of my grand parents.

Appa said that they were in a better place. And that they know cause they've met with them in the afterlife. And also in this graveyard lies all the wolves of our tribe and now we break tradition. We moved the ashes of Leeteuk harabeoji here too. We're making a new one.

Then appa looked at me. And he stood up from where he knelt near harabeoji's tombstone. It was written there that my grandfather was a loving husband, a great father and the best grandfather, friend and guardian. Ok Taec Sung. 

Taecyeon: Son, do you know why we came back? The reason we came back.

I looked at him and nodded no. I was really in awe still. I still didn't know how to react to things. It felt like I was born again. I mean again as a baby again. Not a clue in the world.

Jr: wae?

Umma walked over to me and hugged me.

Yoona: You Jin Young ah.. We couldn't leave you.

Jr: I know from the stories the pack members told you I wasn't.. I'm not the man you had hoped me to be...

Taecyeon: But you are the man we need you to be. Heck, I'm not half the man YOU are my son. And it doesn't really matter.

Yoona: As long as we know that you are ours.

Then Yong-joo came out of the car. She had brought flowers too. She placed them on top of the grass that covered the caskets of my grandparents. She looked at me and with that I realized that everything was perfect now. She looked at me like she read my mind. Then she said aloud.

Yong-joo: Yes it is Jin Youngie. Everything is perfect now.

I stood up and hugged her. No not yet. It wasn't perfect yet. I was about to pull somthing out from my pocket but appa stopped me and held my shoulder as I was about to swing my arm to my back pocket.

Taecyeon; Uhh.. Jr let's go home first.

He had a nervous look on his face. Then umma came near us. She smiled at Yong-joo and I and then at appa.

Yoona: Ne sarang, why are you sweating?

Taecyeon: Uh.. A-anniyo. G-gwench-ch-chanayo. Let's go home?

Umma nodded in approval. Yong-joo and her proceeded to the car but appa held me from the back again and made me stop as I was ab out to follow Yong-joo back to the car.

Taecyeon: Son.. come here..

I looked at him with slit eyes and a very suspiscious look.

Jr: Appa.... You're actring strange..

He looked at me with a shocked look. 

Taecyeon: Aigoo you look like your mother.. Anyway.. Son were you about to propose to Yong-joo?

I nodded in approval.

Jr: well yeah.. it's not a big deal is it.. To umma and..

He cut me off from what I was saying and said.

Taecyeon: Well it is for me young man. I can't let you get married BE-FORE me.

I looked at him and then laughed. A very hysterical laugh. KEKEKEKEKE. Appa is worried of this. Well I guess he should have done that when he knocked-up umma. KEKEKE.

Jr: Appa.. I gues you're getting old. My old man is worried of me. So what now appa?

Taecyeon: Well I wanted you to help me find a ring for her..

I looked at him.

Jr: Okay then appa. 

I was gonna walk back to the car now but then I stopped again as appa was about to take a step forward. I looked back at him and gave him another look that umma usually does. 

Jr: Double wedding?

I pointed at him. And then he pushed me from behind and then he made me walk.

Taecyeon: Arasso arasso.. I'm gonna pay for everything anyway..

From behind appa said as he continued to push me.

Jr: Nuh uh.. I own everything now. Grandpa left everything.

Taecyeon: Anniyo. I talked to him remember?

Jr: Aish.. You win this round old man.

Then I ran and he ran after me as I rode the back of his black Mustang.

After everything has happened. Appa had fallen in love, Umma had given birth to me. They both died. Well everything had even gone from chaotic to everything in order and everything in its place. A place for everything and everything in its place. Everything is almost perfect..only one thing to worry about now... wedding.

To Be Continued...

 

.....For the Last Chapter...

 

A/N: The End is Near my dear Readers. I hope Y'all would still support my next story okay?Anyeong! Wait till I update my other story Seoul City Saviors arasso? It won't be soon before long that you would read it too. It has started already anyway. So Please continue the love! :))))) Bubai :> :*