Junsu's Sister gets Imprinted on after Him(5 weeks ago)

Between the Sun and the Moon

Previously:

 

 

Hyori: the kid is a weapon, that no one must have their hands on. death is what awaits it. But the kid they say is the solution or  another problem. He can bring salvation to all of us if he dies.

Min ah: my lady, then if we kill the Early Moon perpetrators balance will be restored?

Hyori: yes, and balance is needed. Unlike Seunghyun who changed plans, we must stick to the plan. To unite every kind against the cost of our life.

Siwon: but, what if we don't restore balance?

Hyori took a drag, a long drag from a her cigarette. Hyori knows almost everything in the world since she has lived even with the gods. Hyori knows thet when balance is not restored..

Hyori: nature would go against us creatures. we are tied to nature and nature is tied to us. it shall bring us plagues unimaginable even for humans. it will have a mind of its own that even us creatures can not subdue easily. the weather would not be kind. The plague of rotting flesh shall not be lifted from the foxes.

Min ah shuddered.

 Hyori: the fairies shall depend on cannibalism. For humans would fall prey to other creatures.

Seung gi closed his eyes.

Hyori: elves and dwarves shall lose power and their trees shall die.

Hyori knew all these. The balance, if not pleased would mean the world's end.

Hyori looked at each kind present, not every kind is represented but this was enough. The ghouls, zombies and the vampires have not come to confide.

Hyori: it is shameful to the guardians that we are doing their job. Shame on the West Pack and the East Coven and I know it will not be soon before long that all of them commit the same mistake as their brethren did.

Heechul: the guardians shall fall again.

An elf came into the cave and whispered something into Hyori's ear. She listened and said something back. The elf ran out.

Hyori: let us proceed to the plan then.. chase.. track.. find.. the Early Moon family and kill them.

Little did the group know that Yongjoo was under the cave hunting when she heard everything. But she was angry at Taec yet again. Will she ask for the Pack or the Coven's help? Yongjoo continued to travel back to Seoul. Hopefully her anger would subside and she would do the right thing. And along the way.. Back to Seoul.. she is still unsure.. if her way back will be as clean as her journey whenever she visits Taec and Yoona.. She might take days.. weeks.. even months.. because Donghae.. had seen her.. eavesdropping.

------------------------------------------

5 weeks ago.. After the events that was apparently dubbed by the whole paranormal world as 'The Early Moon Event'

In the mean time, I'll be your narrator. Broadcast Man, really they still call me this in high school, Junsu, Delta Wolf of this pack. Taec is busy, you know, running around with his wife and child. 

We left the field that night. Sullen, sad, cold from what just happened. Too many deaths. Casualties that could have been prevented by us. It's our job to not let this happen, like the police of the creatures. Natural death is the only one who has claim on all creatures. 

A week passed and Taecyeon still hasn't contacted us. I was hoping he would. All of us did. Except Yong-joo who looked... scary calm. Seriously she didin't talk. Every night she would leave and come back two days after. She was like that a day after Taec left. She loked calm but eerily restless.

Every night our hunt lessened and lessened, sometimes Jay would ask me to lead hunt or call the pack back and spend the night in doors. The pack would become restless too. Jaebeom was getting angrier by the day. We kept him at bay by following his every order. He would only look at us from afar sometimes when we enjoy cliffdiving. He wouldn't dare step or come close to Cape Silverback. He would say that.

Jay: Taec. This is Taec's place. I don't want anything to do with him.

Anyway, it was Leeteuk's funeral day. 9 days for our kind to be at a wake and then be buried.

The pack and the coven worked secretly hand in hand without Jay knowing. But I think Jay knows, that we would be upsetting the balance more.

Yonghwa: our condolences Taeyeon ssi.

The I saw Taeyeon. She had this weird feel around me which I had too towards her. 

Wooyoung looked at me staring at Taeyeon and he looked away when I looked back.

Weird pup.

Nichkhun: Taeyeon ssi, Mianhe, we can only stay here for a while. Jay doesn't know about us going and..

Taeyeon: I understand.

Junsu: Taeyeon ssi my sincere condolences.

I reached out a hand. She took it in hers and we held it for a while. I looked into her eyes. She was staring at me rather dorkily though. But then...

Wooyung karate chopped our hands.

Junsu: What was that for?

Wooyoung: Eobso? Na mollaeyo. Hyung did you imprint on her?

The coven looked at Wooyoung who was making a commotion.

Junsu: Yah!

Sungmin: Yah!

Nichkhun: Yah!

Junho, Chansung and Yonghwa: YAH!

Wooyoung looked at his dongsaengs and was surprised.

Wooyoung: Yah?

He pointed at himself and raised an open hand. Threatening to slap the hell out of the three.

The three ran away.

...

It was time to carry Leeteuk's casket up to the cemetary.

Jinwoon, Nichkhun, Sungmin, Wooyoung, Junho and I carried the casket. As it was being lowered to the hole made on the ground. Taeeyon couldn't help but cry and run away. Wooyoung saw her and ran for her. I also ran for her.

As I caught up, Wooyoung held Taeyeon in his arms. Taeyeon cried. Wooyoung hugged her tightly reassuring her that everything would be fine.

I hid behind a tree and listened to their conversation.

Taeyeon: Wooyoung, this is as wrong as it could get.

Wooyoung: what's wrong?

Taeyon: keeping secrets from the pack.

Wooyoung: I know it's wrong but we can't add to the problems of the pack and the coven.

Taeyeon: but isn't this upsetting the balance too.

Actaully it's not. Since the balance was originally tipped by Taecyeon and Yoona by having a kid, anyone else that would do this is not making any faults. Wooyoung knows this.

Wooyoung: Taeyeon, I love you.

Taeyeon: Wooyoung, it's too early to tell Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: I know but that's how imprints work.

Wooyoung slid the strap off Taeyeon's dress showing her black lace bra and the back of her left shoulder blade. She had three claw marks. The sign of a wolf's mate.

The sight ticked me so much I was red with rage. How could Wooyoung do this? But I was not one to complain. Imprinting is never a wolf's choice.

Yuri has one, even Yoona and every other wolf mate. I got mad at Wooyoung. Imrpint on Taeyeon? I was mad not because of jealousy but.. i was just mad. That night I went to the hospital and got a text from Wooyoung.

Wooyoung: hyung I know you were there. Please don't tell anybody.

I replied.

Junsu: okay. just keep it together man. on the down low okay?

Then wooyoung replied in text and thanked me but then my phone got another message.. from Tiffany.

Tiffany: Oppa, where were you?

Junsu: I tried to run for Taeyeon.

Tiffany: Oppa, be careful. Don't make rash accusations and assumptions okay? Maybe she's not what you think she is..

Junsu: Mi young, I won't, my relationship with your mom just makes me feel something is supposed to be betwen us. Tiffany: Umma thinks you like her.

Junsu: I could only like you Fany.

Tiffany: Should we tell everybody now?

I imprinted on Mi Young a week ago. How could we reveal it so soon. She was even surprised at first saying she never thought that someone would ever love her the way I do. I love her so much, I would give my life to her. But this wasn't a good idea.

Junsu: not yet my love. Maybe when Jay gets his senses back and returns to the pack with a broader mind.

Tiffany loves me as much as I love her, but telling this while Jay is not mentally present is the pack is like bacstabbing him.

When I imprinted on Tiffany we instantly dated. I imprinted on her right after we first met during the incident. After that day she walked up to me in a dier's parking lot and kissed me. She said she knows that I imprinted on her. She said that when we first met and saw me on that field she felt like she saw something she lost for a very long time. And that after a lifetime of hell in bed with different men, after a lifetime of being forced on different kinds of men. She said I am the onl one she could give her body and soul to.

I felt sorry that I couldn't haave lived in her time and be tho one who saved her. After that diner incident we couldn't start dating like we just met and Tiffany had to be the one who talked a lot and ask a lot. We found no similarities whatssoever but we knew that we could love each other no matter what.

It felt like needing something you really want and having it forever.

Enough of that back to my story.

I stopped in front of umma's hospital room. She was diagnosed of cancer.

Junsu: Mi young, I'll get back to you later okay. go to sleep now its getting late. saranghe.

Tiffany: arasso. saranghae.

I opened Umma's door that got the numbers 707 plated on the door.

Umma fell asleep on the couch again, television left open and  I had to look closer as I closed the door, a... picture...? A picture in hand. I had to close the door cause the hospital was sttill packed with doctors doing their rounds, nurses checkin patients.

I picked up her blanket and put it on her. I then took the picture in her hand. It was a picture of a young girl. She had eyes like mine. And her features.. her features were a lot like..

Taeyeon: Me.

I turned around to see her in all black. She walked towards me. I looked at her and the picture again.

Junsu: Yeah.. you do.

Taeyeon: I'm sorry for walking or barging in like that I didn't know you would come and visit.

She laughed a very child-like yet strangely familiar laugh.

Junsu: Anyway why are you here? And what do you need?

Taeyeon:I was gonna ask the same question. I thought you were visiting, well me.You kept following me around, giving me suspiscious looks, not that I mind but.. do you need anything.. are you mad at me too.. like Jaebeom?

Junsu: She's my mom.

I motioned my head towards my mom.

Junsu: I went to visit her..

Taeyeon: she's my patient. and I'm sorry, I didn't know she is your mother. I'm sorry for opening that up.. I hopee you don't mind.

Junsu: I didn't know you're a doctor too.

I accepteed her apology then remembered the picture and asked a question of my own.

Junsu: Why does she have a picture of you?

Taeyeon: She asked for one. Told me I reminded her..

She walked past me and sat on the foot stool next to her.

Taeyeon:of her lost daughter. She doesn't tell me much about what happened to her though.

Taeyeon caressed my moms hand like she was her mother..

Taeyeon: Junsu-ssi, Can I ask you a question?

I nodded and replied.

Junsu: Of course.

She took a deep breath.

Taeyeon:Do you know me well Junsu-ssi?

Junsu: not much Taeyeon ssi.

Taeyeon: me too. I don't know my past very well.. But this woman keeps on believin I might find out soon.

Junsu: She tells that to everybody.

Taeyeon: Only Wooyoung and this woman believes me. I beilieve you know about Wooyoung and I's relationship now.

I looked at her and gave her a stoic look but I softened quickly cause I wasn't one to talk down to her.

Junsu: we recently talked about it.. about her, before she was admitted. About my sister.

Taeyeon looked at me expectantly. Strangely I wanted to tell her everything. I wanted her to know.. Cause I'm having my suspiscions again.

Junsu: My sister was taken by our father to somewhere because she had an illness.. In the pack, the wolf only chooses one female wolf, unfortunately it wasn't her.

She looked like a kid that's listening to a bedtie story. Only this one could be real and relateable for her.

Junsu: The wolf genes allows us to be perfectly healthy, immune from any disease. But my sister had leukemia. my father took her when she was still a baby. took her away from umma saying it was the only way to save her. to give her to a vampire. they might save her. umma said that they gave her away to a very uhh.. good vampire. the vampire-doctor adopted her and we never saw her again. appa said, my sister could only live away from us.. the only way she could live. the day she was born was her dethbed too..

I looked at Taeyeon and she was looking out the window, the picture in her left hand and the other clutched my mom's hand.

Junsu: my dad died of old age. my mom, apparently had in her family line the cancer cells. she kept insisting that i put her here.. in your hospital. she said she wanted to be treated by you.. i didn't want to.. i could send her abroad and have her chemo there, but she insisted on being admitted here despite her having cancer stage 4, the terminal stage I believe.

Taeyeon shifted uneasy on her seat.

Taeyeon: why are you telling me this?

Junsu: cause I think I have found someone who needs to know this. And my mom trusts you enough with her life, the I trust you her story.

I put in all the pieces. The vampire doctor. Taeyeon being taken in from childhood by Leeteuk and marrying her. Taeyeon not knowing much of her family.

Taeyeon: To know what?

Junsu: Of their past. Of my sister's past. Didn't you want to know why she believed you would find out soon? About your past..

She looked me in the eyes. Her eyes brimmed with tears. Umma woke up.

Wonhee: Doctor..

She looked at me and the tearing up Taeyeon. And realized what we were talking about.

Wonhee: Taeyeon, my child your brother found you at last.. I didn't want him to cause it would only hurt him and get mad at your father.

Junsu: umma.. i understand him now.

Taeyeon: why did you just say this now? Is this why you trust me with your life? Why just now? Junsu could have sent you to a better hospital.. why did you say just now.. I- I can't..

Junsu: I don't even remotely know but when I saw you I already had my suspicions.

Taeyeon: but why.. W

onhee: my children.. come closer.

Taeyeon and I walked over to umma.

Wonhee:we did not want this to happen.. your father and i never wanted this we only wnated what is best for you.. I.. love you two..

With that umma gave her last breath. Taeyeon cried. She found out about everything. Her past. I was in shock too. I couldn't believe I was right. Taeyeon is having the worst week of her life. Her husband died, Wooyoung imprinted on her, and now we lose our Emmeoni.

I hugged her. Reassured her everything is gonna be okay.

Junsu: Dongsaeng, sister, everything will be okay now.. Oppa is here.

She hugged me and held me tight.

Taeyeon: oppa, I can not raise my children alone. Umma.. This is still all a shocke to me. I have been keeping my problems even from my children. I can't raise them like this anymore.

Junsu: You have me and Wooyoung to help you though.

Taeyeon: You're not.. mad?

Junsu: How can I be mad at my long lost sister?

Taeyeon hugged me more.

In the morning I told the pack about the goodnews and they accepted the fact that i was an uncle to thr coven. We, the pack except jay and the coven secretly meet up from time to time. Everything is happening so fast. We gave the news when we met up at a restaurant.

Yonghwa: oooh! hyung this means wooyoung.. ahmmm mm mmh.

Wooyoung covered yonghwa's mouth.

Chansung: Wooyoung needs.. Oof!

He kicked chansung in the stomach.

Junho: your ble... shmmmhmm..

Wooyoung covered his mouth too.

But then Sungmin said. Sungmin: The pups are trying to say Wooyoung needs your blessing.

Wooyoung: ahh! mianhaeyo hyung.

He made a deeo bow.

Wooyoung: I know it is too soon. Taeyeon isn't even sure of my feelings but hyung i really need your blessing i imprinted on her and I love her. This is a very serious matter since..

Taeyeon cut him off.

Taeyeon: Wooyoung stand up. You're embarassing us. Wooyoung looked at her and smiled and said.

Wooyoung: Us?! There's an us!?

Wooyoung said with his sly smile.

Taeyeon: aish!

I coughed a little to get Wooyoung's attention.

Junsu: Since the cat is out the bag, Tiffany and I are mates too.

Tiffany walked over to me from her chair and gave me a back hug while I sat and smiled.

Then Yuri and her husband spoke up.

Yuri: The cat is out the bag..

Nichkhun: Anyone else have anything to say?

Taeyeon: I do.

She walked at the end of the table where she sat.

Taeyeon: I know this is a bit fast for a girl, a vampire even, but to my children, I love your father. Loved him but, I don't want you to get shocked by your father's dying words.

Jinwoon, Seohyun and the other adoptive kids of Taeyeon looked at her expectantly.The pack looked at her too except for Jessica who was texting.

Taeyeon: Leeteuk said that I should love again when he is gone. He knew that he would not live forever as planned and his brother would eventually catch up on him. He wanted even a divorce which i agreed to for he wished it. Now.. i don't want to see Wooyoung as a rebound but he has been supporting me since Leeteuk died. Imprinted on me when we first met. I love wooyoung. And you can't just explain how in love I am with him. I loved leeteuk but it feels like wooyoung was the one i want to spend eternity with.

Sooyoung: Umma..

Sooyoung said almost in tears.

Hyo: Umma, whatever maks you happy.

Jessica looked up from her phone.

Jessica: Go get him Umma!

Jinwoon and Seohyun: Woo!

Taeyeon: Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung, Saranghae.

Wooyoung walked over to her. Put his arms around her waist and kissed her. He kissed her passionately as if there was no tomorrow.

Taeyeon stopped the kiss and looked at me. Wooyoung looked at me too.

He went to me.

Wooyoung: Hyung, all i need is your approval.

Taeyeon: If you don't, I won't let Tiffany see you again.

Tiffany: Umma!

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany and mocked her and copied her voice.

Taeyeon: Park Mi Younggggggg...

My sister smiled.

Junsu: I was going to say yes! sheesh Taeyeon stop being an annoying little sister.

Tiffany kissed me on the lips. Everyone cheered and we all had lunch, well except the vampires who already hunted the night before except Taeyeon who was with me all night as we immediately cremated Umma as her request and also immediately scattered her ashes in the Han River.. That night we knew Umma was with appa. Andd Taeyeon had forgiven them both. She even said that their decisions wereb't something thay should be sorry about.

She said that she is their daughter and it is only right for them to make decisions for her as she was for her children. It is only a shame that they didn't get to meet their grandchildren. Though the already met her future husband.

But on a serious note Jinwoon spoke up.

Jinwoon: aren't we making faults again? I'm just curious umma.

I explained to them that we are not at fault because of Taecyeon, a hero. For me, he is a hero.

And even if it hurts me to say, we should thank him. The pack and the coven were getting closer now. Day by day still waiting for the comeback of Taec and Yoona and probably another family member. If only Taec knows that we understand more of what he is going throught right now he should come home.

He must.

It is too dangerous for him out there.

-----------------

Jessica's POV:

After lunch with the pack and my siblings,I went out by myself. Absorbing all that is happening.

I miss my dongsaengs Taec and Yoona.

They should not have gone. If only this Pack-Coven relationship had started early they would not have gone. I am very happy for all of them right now. But not for this imprint I got on me. He wouldn't say. This wolf didn't even dare tell me or say anything. I got it the first time we met. On the field where we almost tried to kill each other.

I thought of all these til I got a message from him.

To Be Continued...

Next Chapter: The Alpha and The Eldest Sister

Coming Soon: Puppies love Vampires

Preview: Nihkhun's Son

Fuure Chapter title: Yong-Joo has arrived and so has the baby boy!

Expected Chapter title: All thee Creatures against Us