Phone calls

You Belong To ME

--------------------ANNA'S POV-----------------------

Anna felt so comfortable with Siwon.. She thinks that she could open up everything with him..

"Siwon, can you be my friend? Uhm, you see, I don't have any friends yet.. And i'll be staying here for a few months.." Anna asked Siwon..

"Of course! It'll be my honor" Siwon told Anna as he smile..

Anna was glad that Siwon accepted her request..

 

------------------SIWON'S POV--------------------

"Friends? everything starts with friendship" Siwon told himself, secretly smiling..

After being with Anna for a while, he felt like it was the happiest moments if his life.. He never met someone as carefree as her.. He felt like he had a love at first conversation with her.... He wants to spend more time with Anna..

----------------NO ONE'S POV----------------

Anna saw Siwon secretly smiling... She was curious what it is about, so she asked him..

"Uhm, What are you smiling about?" Anna asked Siwon..

Siwon looked at Anna, he can see from her face that she really was curious.. He became shy, then touched his mouth trying t change his expression..

"Oh! I was uhm, thinking...., " He paused while trying to think of possible excuse..

"about my friend who farted in party..well, i just rememberd.." Siwon lied.. He was hopeful Anna would believe excuse..

"CHOI SIWON! WHAT A LAME EXCUSE!! YOU THINK SHE'LL BELIEVE THAT?!" Siwon yelled at himself..

"hahahahaha!! That's so funny! hahaha! That friend of yours must have felt embrassed! hahaha!" Anna laughed so hard.. She really believed what Siwon said..

"yeah, he sure was" Siwon said while laughing a fake laugh..

"Ah, maybe we could hang out tomorrow, i'll introduce you to my friends" Siwon suggested.. Actually, it was just an excuse, the real reason he wanted to hang out is to see Anna and have more time with her..

"That would be great!!" Anna was glad.. She felt excited, she really want to have a lot of friends..

"Okay, i'll pick you up tomorrow..You live with Daemoo right?" Siwon felt excited and hyped up..

 

"Yeah.." Anna replied..

"i'll pick you up at 10 am.. okay?" Siwon said...

"alright!" She said..

suddenly, Aunt Jessica came..

"Anna, we have to go now.. Siwon, thank you for being with Anna.." Aunt Jessica said..

"Oh,No problem Daemoo.. It was fun being with her anyways.." Siwon answered truthfully..

"Thanks Siwon! We have to go now,, Bye!" Anna told Siwon..

"No problem.. Don't forget tomorrow, Okay?" He reminded Anna.

"Ofcourse, Bye!" Anna said while waving goodbye to Siwon..

"Bye!" Siwon said while waving..

"It was the best party i've been to..Because of you.." Siwon whispered to himself while looking at Anna going away...

******THE NEXT DAY********

------------Kibum's POV----------------------

Kibum woke up at 8am, and the first thing that came to his mind was Anna,.

" Why do i keep thinking about her?" Kibum said to himself...

He stood up and went to his kitchen to have coffee..

******FLASH BACK, ******

(LAST NIGHT, while Siwon and Anna was in the party)

Kibum kept thinking of Anna.. The way she talk, the way she smile and her pretty face keeps bugging him. He couldn't sleep at all.. Suddenly the phone rang,,

"Yoboseyo?" Kibum answered..

"Oppa, it's Seohyun.." a girl on the phone said..

"Oh Seohyun, what's up?" Kibum asked..

Seohyun is Kibum's dongsaeng in SM Academy.. She is a model actress.

"Oppa, can we meet tomorrow? i have something to tell you.." Seohyun asked Kibum..

"Is that important? what time?" He asked again..

"Neh, its very important to me.. 9:30 am, Town Cafe..i'll see you there.." Seohyun told kibum then dropped the call.. Kibum was left with no choice but to go..

***END OF FLASHBACK*******

Kibum then went out of his house and drank his coffee in the terrace. He took a deep breath and walked around.. suddenly his phone rang..

"Yoboseyo?" Kibum answered

"Yah kibum! it's siwon. can we meet later? 10 am?" Siwon asked..

"I have an appointment at 9..can we meet after that? i'll be finish, maybe at 11.." Kibum said.. He always allot 2 hours for his appointments..

"Okay.. If possible, come earlier than that okay? i'd like you to meet someone.." Siwon said..

"Who is it?" Kibum asked.. It was unusual for Siwon to introduce people to them.. As far as he know, it was Donghae who introduce them to a lot of people..

"It's a girl.. the girl i wanna be with forever.." Siwon answered truthfully..

Kibum was shocked..As far as he knows, Siwon don't take girls seriously because Siwon knows that one day, he'll marry the girl his father chose for him.. So, it was unusual and interesting..

"Araso! i'll try my best to meet that girl,.I have to meet the girl who captured you heart!" Kibum laughed,..

"You really have to.." Siwon said then dropped the call..

 

Kibum was excited to meet the girl,,It was really surprising.. He suddenly thought of Anna..He realized that ever since he met Anna, many unusual things happened..