The Meeting...

You Belong To ME

 

When Aunt Jessica called him, he felt like a thorn was just removed from his heart..

He was really worried about Anna..

Earlier, he was really problematic..he didn't know where to start looking for her.. He already called Donghae and Kyuhyun..But they have said that they've never seen Anna after they left in the cafe..

And now, He was glad and took a deep breath breath.. He then focused hia attention to the road.. suddenly, his phone rang..

"Yoboseyo?" he said

"Siwon, It's Donghae.. are you free tonight? can we meet at ELF club?" Donghae said.

"Oh, okay.. what is it about?" He wondered.. It was not Donghae's habit to call them to meet together.. It was Kyuhyun who always call them to have a bonding moments in ELF club..

"It's about Kibum..Let's just talk about it later..anyways, did you already find Anna?" Donghae asked

"ah, yeah.. Her Aunt called and said she's already home.." He answered..

"That's good..anyways, i'll see you later..Bye" Donghae then dropped the call..

Siwon made a U-turn and headed to ELF club...

---------------IN THE CLUB---------------
When Kibum arrived, Donghae and Kyuhyun was already there.. He went to their table, tapped Donghae and Kyuhyun's back and sat beside Kyuhyun...

"Oh, You're here..Let's wait for Siwon.." Donghae said..

After a few seconds, Siwon arrived.He smiled and sat beside Kibum..

"So, let's start" Donghae said..

"What is it about?" Siwon asked..

Donghae pointed Kibum.. Kibum wasn't surprise at all..Then he started talking..

"It's not a big deal, you know..I just, uhm, asked a girl out.." Kibum explained..

Siwon became a lot more curious, while Kyuhyun's was glad and tapped Kibum..

"Hyung, Hyung! i didn't believe you'd listen to me..!" He then chuckled..

"Yah magnae! don't be childish.." Donghae said.. It made Kyuhyun quiet..

"You know Kibum, i don't mind if you date a girl, really, i'm just worried..for the girl" Donghae seriously said..

"Hyung..just admit your wooried for kibum-hyung!" Kyuhyun teased Donghae..

"ARASO.. I'm also worried about you..We know how much you suffered.." Donghae added..

"Kibum-ah, are you serious with that girl?" Siwon asked..

"Ofcourse, i feel like i'm falling for her" Kibum admitted..

"Well, if you really like her, i know you'd do what it takes to be with her..Just be ready of the consequences and be extra careful! " Siwon said..

"ahh! i just don't understand why fans are as wild as that.. they should support us right? sometimes, when i commit a simple mistake, every one reacts..*sigh*" Kyuhyun said..

Donghae tapped Kyuhyun..

"Yah magnae..that's enough.. people might hear you.." Donghae said..

"But, hyung.i'm just.." Kyuhyun paused

"letting out my heart's content.." he sang while touching his chest..

Kibum laughed, along with Siwon and Donghae, he then joined after a while..

"Yah, Kibum..If that's what you really want, then we're with you!" Donghae told Kibum

"You guys, thanks! a lot.." He said, offering them a toast..

Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun lifted their glasses up..

"But, i still have one more problem.. As you all know,Yoona was the only girl i asked out on a date..and that date even became a nightmare..and.." he stopped because he was interrupted by Siwon..

"We know what you mean, you don't have experience in dating!" Siwon said the laughed..

"yeah. i admit it.." Kibum honestly said..

"Ah! I have an idea!" Donghae said..

 

Then the four of them talked and planned about Kibum's date...=)