The last Petals of the flower

You Belong To ME

 

As Kibum started to open the containers of food, Anna suddenly felt the urge of looking around. So, she stood up from the carpet and looked at the picture frames..

At first, she saw 2 cute small boys, they had their thumbs up and smiled happily..

"Kibum?" Anna took the picture frame and went near to Kibum..

"Hmm?" He responded without looking at her.

"Which of this is you? You look the same.." Anna confusedly asked..

Kibum stood up and went near Anna.. He pointed the smaller kid on the right..

"that's me..I looked cuter than him right?" He said smiling..

"This one is cuter.." Anna opposed him pointing the kid on the left side..

Kibum was disappointed and went back to the carpet and continued his work..

Anna saw Kibum, she secretly laughed..

"But the one in the right is a lot more handsome.." she said in a low voice..

Kibum heard what she said.. He was glad and joyfully continued his work..

after a while, Kibum asked Anna to sit cause they will be eating in a while..

Anna sat on the carpet, then Kibum served her Kimbap. Anna tried it..

"Wah! it's delicious! you made this?" she asked

"yeah..my mom taught me how to make one long ago" he explained..

He then offered her another kind of food.. Anna ate everything.. All the food Kibum brought tastes really good.. They couldn't have any conversation because Anna kept on eating and eating.. Suddenly Anna choked.. Kibum immediately offered her water..Anna drank the water while Kibum tapped her back..

After a while, Anna was relieved.

"Yah, can you eat slowly? you're making me worry.." Kibum said, his face frowned...

"I'm sorry, it's just that, these foods are really tasty" Anna explained..

After they ate, Anna helped in doing after care.. She and Kibum returned everything inside the basket..

While fixing, Anna suddenly saw another picture frame, this time, there were three kids.. She went near it and grabbed it.. She recognized the 2 male kids, but she was curious who the girl was..

"Who is she?" She asked

"My..childhood friend..Her name is Yoona" he answered, his face looked gloomy when he said Yoona's name..

Anna became a lot more curious..

"Do you still see each other now?" She asked again

"No..not anymore" he paused

"why?" she looked at him

"She died a year ago" he went near the window

"what?why? what happened?" She asked while walking near him

"She committed suicide" he answered.. Anna stopped from walking.. She was shocked by what he said.. She saw Kibum's gloomy face..

"I'm sorry" she said in a soft voice..

"No, It's okay.." he looked at her then went back to his work..

Anna didn't know what to say.. So, she just returned the picture frame..

"you must be really close" Anna asked again..

"yeah, we used to play here.. the three of us.." He answered,.this time there was a smile on his face..

Anna felt bad about her.. She pitied her for giving up life,,.

"she must have lots of problem" she told herself..

"Let's go?" Kibum said.. holding the picnic basket

"okay.." Anna followed him..

He went down the stairs first, the guided Anna down, he held her hand then they went back to the car together..

While walking, he had waved his hand to several workers who knew him..He then suddenly saw Kim Heechul, his cousin..

"KIBUM-aaahhhhhhh!!!!" Heechul yelled..

Kibum waved his hand, while Heechul ran toward them..

Heechul, a good looking guy, about 2 years older than Kibum (Heechul and Jaejoong have the same age), is the flower plantation's supervisor.. He is fond with flowers that's why he presented himself to Kibum's dad to make him the supervisor in the plantation..He also studied Botany in US..

(they we're talking in Korean)

"Hyung-ah! how are you?" Kibum asked..

" Still pretty, as usual! what about you? waah! you cut your hair! looks good!" Heechul said,,

"Neh, i'm doing good" He answered..

Heechul then saw a pretty girl at Kibum's back..

"Who's that? You're girl?" Heechul asked..

"My friend.." Kibum said..

"FRIEND?! I saw you two walking while holding hands!!" Heechul yelled.. that made Anna looked at him..

Heechul then went near Anna and introduced himself..

(still in korean)

"hi! my name is heechul" Heechul said..

Anna just looked at him.. she was curious about what he said..

"She doesn't understand korean" Kibum said..

Heechul smiled sarcastically, and turned back to Kibum..

"You maggot! how did you get a foreigner as pretty as her!"

"it's a secret.." Kibum just smiled..

Heechul went back near Anna, and introduced himself in english..

"Hiii!! My name is Heechul, and you are?" He asked while offering Anna a handshake..

"Hi, i'm Anna" she smiled and they had handshake..

"So, Anna, what can you say about the flowers here?" Heechul asked..

"It's very pretty.." She answeres honestly..

"really? it's because i took care of it myself" Heechul chuckled..

"Hyung, don't fool her, she easily believes things" Kibum laughed at what he said, while Anna frowned..

"really?" Heechul asked again,.he then went to Anna, placed his hand in Anna's shoulders..then walked with her..

He was telling her things about the plantation.. When Kibum saw it, he immediately went after them and grabbed Anna from Heechul..

**They were talking in Korean**

"Hyung-ah! what are you trying to do?" Kibum said..

"i was just telling her things about the plantation.." Heechul said..

"Yah, hyung! I know you so well.." Kibum said sarcastically.

**Heechul is very known as a chick magnet.. He's a real playboy and gets every girl he wants.. obviously, it's because of his care-free character and pretty face**

"araso, araso..I wasn't planning on hitting on her.." Heechul explained,,

(ANNA did not understand anything, so she kept on looking at Kibum and Heechul during the whole conversation)

"Anyways, where are you going now?" Heechul asked, this time, in english..

"I don't know.." Anna answered him..

"It's a secret" Kibum said..

"This maggot! you're so secretive.." Heechul said..

"yah, hyung! we need to go now.." Kibum said..

"aish! i just saw you after a month..araso, i'll take you to the gate.." Heechul said and the talked to Anna..

Heechul pointed places in the plantation where Kibum planted flowers and where he killed Heechul's plants... He also told Anna stories about Kibum when he was young, which made Kibum embarrassed..

Afte a few minutes, the arrived at the gate,

Kibum placed first the basket at the back of the car..

"Heechul, thanks for today.. I enjoyed your company.." Anna said..

"No, problem! Ah! here, it's for you" Heechul handed her small key chain, with a petal in it..

"so that you won't forget that you've been here.." Heechul added..

"wow,.Thanks!" Anna said.. then Kibum opened the door for her..Anna went inside..

Kibum then talked to heechul..

"hyung, thanks for embarrassing me.." Kibum chuckled..

"Oh! No Problem, come back again next time..i'll tell her a lot more embarrassing things about you.." Heechul laughed..

"Yeah right" Kibum answered..When he opened the door.

"Kibum-ah!" heechul stopped him..

Kibum then closed back the door..

"here, it's for you.." he handed him the same key chain he gave to Anna..

"Hyung, i have a lot of this.." Kibum said. trying to return it..

"that's special..that one is from the tree you planted before" Heechul explained..

Kibum planted a flowering tree before he left for L.A, but it was cut down just a month ago..It was because of the plantaion's expansion.. he was really angry, he cared for that tree really well..He had a lot of memories with that tree..

"thanks Hyung.." Kibum said..

"araso, go now..i guess you'll have a lot more things to do yet.." Heechul suspected..

Kibum just smiled..then went inside the car..He started the engine and drove the car..Anna waved at him..Heechul also waved back then went inside the gate..

**flashback**

Kibum planted the tree when he was still young,,,

On the day he planted it, he told himself that when he grow up, he will definitely give the flower of the tree to the person he'll love forever...

That was why, he was very angry when he found out that it was cut down..

He was bothered, because he could not fulfill his promise anymore...

But he was relieved when Heechul gave him the key chain, if he don't have a flower anymore, at least he could give the last petal a flower that's from his tree..

**END of FLASHBACK**

~~he didn't know that the other petal of the last flower of his tree,.is in Anna's hand~~~

 

Both of them we're headed to Nami Island..just 30 minutes away from, the flower Plantation..