Meet my Friends

You Belong To ME

 

Kibum drove back to town cafe hurriedly.. When he arrived, he immediately went out of the car and went inside the cafe. There, he saw Donghae and Kyuhyun.. He was flustered because there was no sign of Siwon and a girl..

"Oh, Hyung, Dongsaeng, where's Siwon?" Kibum asked..

"Ah, Kibum-ah! your late.. They just went out.." Donghae said..

"Huh? why? i told him i'll be late, That guy! he didn't even wait for me" Kibum complaint..

"they were in a hurry hyung..I think there was an emergency.." Kyuhyun explained Siwon's side..

*** FLASHBACK ***

Siwon and Anna arrived at Town cafe, there, they saw Donghae and Kyuhyun waiting for them..

** SIWON called Donghae and Kyuhyun in korean and talked in korean**

" Hyung! Dongsaeng.." Siwon called them..

" Oh, Siwon-ah! you're a bit late.. " Donghae complaint..

" Sorry Hyung.." Siwon apologized..

Anna was upset.. She did not understand any word at all..

Siwon saw Anna's expression.. He immediately introduced her to them..in english..

**Note: Let's assume that Kyuhyun and Donghae understands and knows english..okay?**

"Hyung, Dongsaeng, This is Anna.. Anna, this is Donghae and Kyuhyun.." Siwon introduced them..

"Hi, Donghae, Kyuhyun..Nice to meet you" Anna smiled..

"Hi Anna..nice to meet you too.." Donghae said..

" Anna, how old are you?" Kyuhyun asked..

"I'm 20 years old.." Anna said..

Siwon crossed his eyebrows..

"what is Kyuhyun up to?!" He was angry.. Actually, he got jealous and curious why kyuhyun asked and what is his intention..So he asked him in korean..

"Why magnae??" Siwon's voiced raised up..

Kyuhyun realized why Siwon was like that..

"Yah Hyung! i just wanna know if i'm older or younger than her! Don't worry okay?" Kyuhyun explained..

"That's good then" Siwon was glad..=)

Anna just smiled.. Because he could not understand what they said..While Donghae laughed..

"Yah, Siwon! just chill okay? We don't have bad intention to Anna.." Donghae commented in Korean..

Siwon just smiled along..

"Yah, let's speak in english so that Anna could understand.." Siwon said in english.. And they all agreed..

"So, Anna, did you like Korea so far?" Kyuhyun asked..

"Well, yeah.. It's really clean in here." Anna honestly answered..

Then all of then started to talk and talk.. They were getting along so well.. Anna was glad, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Siwon were really accommodating.. Then she thought of another Guy, Kibum..Kibum was also accommodating and nice..

After a while, Siwon's phone rang.. It was Aunt Jessica..

"Yoboseyo, Daemoo?" Siwon said..

"Ah, Siwon..can i talk to Anna for a while?" Aunt Jessica asked..

Siwon then gave his Phone to Anna...

"Hello?" Anna asked..

"Anna, it's Aunt Jessica..I need you to come home as soon as possible..there is something you need to know..okay?" Aunt Jessica exclaimed..

"Okay, i'll be there soon.." Anna said and dropped the call..She then gave the phone to Siwon..

" Guys, i have to go.. My Aunt wants me to go home now.." Anna said..

"It's okay.. we can have another hang out like this some other time.. Together with Kibum" Donghae said...

"Kibum?" Anna asked..

"Yup! Our other friend.. He had an appointment today.. Just meet him some other time.." Siwon explained..

Anna was curious,

"Maybe it's the same kibum i know.." She told herself..

"Uhm, How many kibums are there in Korea?" she asked them..

This made Siwon curious..

"Well, I kinda know a lot of Kibum..but i'm only close with one" Donghae chuckled when he said it..

"Why? Is there anything wrong?" Siwon asked..

"Oh! Nothing, i just know someone named Kibum..Maybe He's not the Kibum you were close with" Anna said.. But deep in her heart, she was wishing that the Kibum she knows and Kibum that Siwon was talking about are the same..

"I hope i could see him again.." Anna told herself..

"Maybe..Let's Go?" Siwon answered Anna..

"Okay.. Bye kyuhyun, Donghae.. Thanks for today.." Anna said..

"Bye! see yah around" Donghae said..

"Bye!" Kyuhyun waved his hand..

"See you later guys.." Siwon said..

Kyuhyun and Donghae just waved their hands then Siwon and Anna went away..

When Siwon started his engine and his car moved to the main road, Kibum's car arrived in the cafe..

***END OF FLASHBACK****

 

Kibum was disappointed.. So he just talked to Kyuhyun adn Donghae... after a while, the three of them decided to go to their agency, SM entertainment....