The fiance

You Belong To ME

"Is there something wrong with my face?" Anna asked Kibum..She was curious why kibum stared at her..

"No, Nothing..Ah, why are you here anyways? it's still 6 am.." Kibum asked back,,.Trying to change the topic..=)

"Oh! i actually went jogging, before that thing happened.." Anna answered truthfully..

"How about you? why are you here? do you live nearby?" She asked kibum..

"Uh-OH! think kibum. she mustn't know!" Kibum said to himself..

"Oh! i was just passing by..i'm suppose to go to my friend's house who lives in the same building as you are.." Kibum lied..

"Really? if that's the case, then, let's go together!" Anna was convinced with Kibum's answer..

both of them walked towards the building.. Kibum placed Anna's face towel in her head to cover her face.. He was afraid that a paparazzi might be following them..

They went to elevator together.. Kibum pressed the button for Anna... Kibum already knew where Anna stays, but Anna wanted to know where Kibum's friend lives..

"Kibum, what floor and Unit number does your friend lives?" Anna was curious..

Kibum swallowed his saliva.. He didn't know how to answer.. He then thought of something..

"Oh! i shouldn't tell you, uhm, it's a secret..My friend is kinda of a popular guy and he doesn't want to be disturbed when he's home.." Kibum lied..once again..

"really? then. maybe you could introduce me to him first so we can also be friends.. It might be a relief that i'll be able to know someone from the neighborhood..right?" She said..

"yeah,.uhm, maybe next time,.okay?" he answered her back..

"alright, i'll look forward for that..OH! i gotta go, Bye kibum!" Anna said while going out of the elevator..

"Bye!" Kibum said as the elevator closed..

"Phew! She caught me off guard.." he secretly smiled and pressed the button of his destination...

-------------IN AUNT JESSICA'S UNIT------------

Anna entered the door when suddenly..

"Where have you been?" Aunt Jessica asked her..

"AHH!! Auntie! don't scare me like that! what's up with your face?" Anna said..

"Oh! it's a facial cream..so, where have you been?" Her Aunt asked her again..

"Ah, i went jogging in the park.. I left a note there, you didn't see it?" Anna said..

"I just woke up..i didn't see it.. anyways, we'll go shopping this morning.. My husband will arrive later and we'll all be going to his company party..okay?" Aunt Jessica told her..

"Auntie, i don't wanna go..i'll just be bored there..I don't even understand the single word they say.." Anna complained..

"Nope, you'll still be going.. and besides, i want you meet up someone.. My husband's Godson.. maybe you'll like him and you might convince your parents to call off that engagement.." Aunt Jessica gave Anna a blink...

Anna knew that when her Aunt do that, the guy she would recommend would definitely by handsome and gorgeous..Which left her no choice but to say yes.. (so, she nodded!)

-----------------SIWON'S POV----------------------

Siwon was called by his Father, Mr.Choi, the current CEO of Centrix Group of Companies..

"Appa, you called me?" Siwon asked..

"neh, we need to discuss a lot of things.." Mr.Choi answered..

"What is it appa?" Siwon asked again..

"Siwon, i'd go straight to the point, we have already chosen your future wife.. She is the daughter of my Filipino Business Partner.. and the heir to RIVERA group of companies.." Mr.Choi informed Siwon..

Siwon already knew that thing like this will eventually happen in the future..He had himself prepared for this kind of things..

"Appa, i can't marry right now, i'm still 21." Siwon explained his side..

"I'm just informing you, and beside, the girl you'll marry is here in Korea..You might accidentally meet her.. Well, that's all i want to say..And, don't forget about the company party of your godfather later.araso?" Mr. Choi told Siwon..

"Neh, Appa.. i'll go now.." Siwon Bowed his head and went away..

 

"*sigh* it's still too early.." Siwon told himself as he walk back to his room..