Kibum's dream

You Belong To ME

"WAIT, WAIT! NOOOOOOOO!" Kibum shouted then suddenly woke up from his nightmare..

"that dream again" kibum murmured. He then stood up and went to the kitchen and drank water..

--------FLASHBACK!!( 1 yr ago)----------------

"OPPA!" a beautiful girl called Kibum..

"Oh! Yoona! you're late!" Kibum said smilingly, he was happy that Yoona came.. Kibum wore a black sunglasses and a cap to avoid people in rushing into him..

Im Yoona was Kibum's childhood friend before his family went to states.. They are very close with each other and ever since they were little, kibum already had feelings for her..

Kibum and Yoona went to the amusement park, they rode different rides and did a lot of things..

Without their knowledge, a photographer named Choi Taegoon secretly took photos of them together..

THE DAYS AFTER THEIR DATE,

the photos of Kibum and Yoona were leaked to the internet,

crazy fan girls of kibum were disappointed and attack Yoona on her cyworld..

Kibum tried to defend Yoona, but his effort was useless..

Without him knowing, Yoona was continuously attacked by fan girls in her school..

every now and then she receives pranks and insults..

One night, she left kibum a text message..

"Oppa! i'm sorry, i'm such a coward..i hope you'll forgive me..-Yoona"

When kibum read it, he called Yoona directly, but she didn't answer, so Kibum rushed to Yoona's house..

Kibum knew that Yoona is a weak person. She easily gives up and don't know how to fight back..he was really worried..

When he arived at Yoona's house, he told Mrs. Im that he wanted to see Yoona..

Mrs. Im went to Yoona's room when suddenly,

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mrs. Im shouted..

Kibum ran towards Yoona's room..

then he saw Yoona, hanging and lifeless..

He became weak and knelt down on the floor..

"AHHHHH!" Kibum shouted while punching the wall...tears were flowing in his eyes..

Mrs.Im was still crying so hard when the police came..

While investigating the crime scene, the police saw 2 notes, a note for Yoona's parents and a note for kibum..

the police gave kibum a chance to read the note, he then read it.

"Oppa,
i'm so sorry and thank you.. Thank you so much for giving wonderful experiences that i would never forget.. You brought so much color to my dull life..And i'm sorry for giving up on us easily.. I'm not a strong person, i tried to be for you but i can't..i'm really sorry..Please forgive me..sarangheyo oppa! though you may not see me, please remember that i will always be around..

p.s

please promise me that one day, when you find the person who's willing to fight for you, please oppa, protect her the way you protected me..or maybe, more than how you protected me...

forever yours,

YOONA "

kibum broke into tears upon reading Yoona's letter..

-------end of flashback--------------

kibum massaged his head, he felt like his head is aching..

he tried to sleep again but he couldn't...

 

he then changed his clothes, got his car keys and went out of his house...