Anna's Reason

You Belong To ME

"hyung, where are you?" Kibum called Lee Donghae, his best friend, also a singer and dancer, he kibum met during their training days..

"ah, i'm in ELF club with Siwon and Kyuhyun..Wanna come?" Donghae asked Kibum..

"Yeah, i'll be there in a while" he said then dropped the call and drove away...

** Kim Kibum is very close with Lee Donghae, Choi Siwon and Cho Kyuhyun.. The four of them met in SM Academy where they were trained to become a star**

-----------------ANNA'S POV---------------------------
Anna was standing in the terrace of her Aunt's condo unit, as if she was looking at the stars, but in reality, she was thinking of what had happened that day.. When she remembered how cute kibum was, she suddenly found herself smiling..

She didn't know that Aunt Jessica was watching her..

" What are smiling for?" Aunt Jessica asked while going near Anna..

"Nothing important.. I just remembered how interesting my first day in Korea was.." She said while smiling at her Aunt..

"Well, it was REALLY interesting! You've already mentioned that ever since you set a foot at my house!" they both laughed at what her Aunt said..

"Yah, you still didn't tell me why you were here..Is there a problem at home?" Her Aunt became serious when she asked Anna..

"Auntie(sigh), Mom and Dad wants me to marry the person they chose for me.. I really don't want to..I was really angry at them and didn't talk to them for weeks.. Then a week ago, Dad gave me money, he said i should use it to cool myself, so i bought a plane ticket to be here! Aren't you glad that your the first that came to my mind?" She laughed when she said her last sentence..

But her Aunt became more serious..

"I'm Glad, but you should have told me before you came! aish,. anyways, your here to cool yourself right? so, let's not talk anything about that arranged marriage..just,..enjoy your stay and try to think over those things..okay?" Aunt Jessica told Anna while tapping Anna's shoulder, trying to confort her..

Anna smiled and said, "Thanks Auntie.."

"Ah, Auntie, where's your husband??" Anna was curious.. When She came, she wasn't able to see her Uncle in Law...

"Today,He was just assigned in Busan,. He won't be here for a month but he'll be visiting us every week end.." Aunt Jessica answered her truthfully..

Anna just nodded..

" It's already late.. You should already sleep.." Aunt Jessica suggested...

"Okay..i'm a bit tired too..Good Night Auntie.." Anna said..

"Good Night, sleep well.." Aunt Jessica said...

Anna then went to her room, leaving Aunt Jessica in the terrace..

-------AUNT JESSICA'S POV--------------------
a week ago,

*****FLASHBACK*******

"Hello? Oppa, what is that important matter you were talking about?" Aunt Jessica was talking to Anna's Father., Mr. Rivera...

"Jessica, listen carefully, We have decided to marry off Anna to our Business partner's son..He is a Korean and i know he is the right person for Anna.." Mr. Rivera told Aunt Jessica..

She was shocked with what her brother said.. She knows her brother, once he plan it, he will do everything to make it happen..

"But what about Anna? Did she know this already?" Aunt Jessica asked..

"Yeah, she already know..and right now, she is not talking to us.. We gave her money to cool her mind off.. I know that she will definitely go to you.. I know her, you are very close with each other.. Jessica, please take care of her and try to convince her that what we're doing is right" says Mr. Rivera

"Oppa, did you even think about what Anna wants? I know her too, and she's not the kind of child that will do whatever her parents wants.." She said..

"I know, I know..But whatever happens, she will marry the guy that i chose for her.. Anyways, I don't know when she will go there.. She might call you before she go or when she arrive there.. Take care of her okay?" Mr. Rivera said..

"But..."

"Jessica, No buts..okay?,,i have to go now..bye!" Mr. Rivera dropped the call...

Aunt Jessica just sighed with what her brother said.. She was worried for her niece..

*****end of FLASHBACK********

Aunt Jessica was just sitting in a chair at the terrace, she was thinking of Anna's situation..

"how will she deal with this? hmm.. She's too young to be in this kind of situation..sigh" Aunt Jessica said to herself...