My Unexpected Neighbor

You Belong To ME

Kibum was shocked when they arrive at Anna's destination,.

"So, her aunt is my neighbor.." Kibum said to himself.

He then parked his car in the basement..

Anna got her luggage then they both went to the elevator..

Kibum pressed the no.7 button, which means their destination is on the 7th floor.

Anna was surprised on what kibum did..

"How did you know that it is on the 7th floor?" Anna asked Him.

"My friend lived here before" Kibum lied to Anna..

Anna was convinced by what Kibum said and didn't say anyword after that..

Then they arrives at her Aunt's unit..

Anna pushed the doorbell while Kibum was standing at her side.. He was nervous because her Aunt might know him.. He doesn't want Anna to know that he is a popular guy..

When the door opened,
"AHHHHH! AUNTIE!!!!!" Anna then hugged her Aunt tightly, and her aunt did the same to her..

"I was worried about you when i received your voice message! Why didn't you tell me ahead of time that you were coming??" Aunt Jessica asked her..

"It was a surprise trip! were you surprised?" Anna said.

"Of course I was! C'mon In!!" Aunt Jessica said, she suddenly noticed Kibum standing in the side,.

" And you are?" Aunt Jessica asked him..Kibum smiled,

"Thank God she didn't know me" he said to himself..

"AH! this is Kibum, he's my saviour! actually, he was the one who took me here" Anna answered her in place of kibum..

"Really? Thank you for that! Come, let's go inside!" Aunt Jessica invited him..

"OH, No thanks! I have to go, i still have an appointment to go to.." Kibum said politely..

"No, i insist, i have to return the favor for saving my niece.."

Kibum was hesitant but Anna pulled his hand and left him no choice but to go in..

Aunt Jessica then served him a cake and tea..

kibum took a sip of the tea but didn't eat the cake,. He hate sweets..

Anna excitedly told her Aunt about the things that happened to her in the airport and how thankful she is to Kibum..

After about an hour, Kibum politely asked permission to go,

"Oh! okay, then Anna,can you take him to the basement?" Aunt Jessica asked Anna..

"It's okay.. I can manage..i'm familiar with this place, and besides, she might get lost.." Kibum suggested..

"Well, just let her take you to the door..Anna, will you please?" Aunt Jessica said, looking at Anna.

"Of course! c'mon!" Anna said while smiling..

Kibum saw how Anna smiled, He thought that Anna is pretty when she smiles..He then followed Anna to the door..

"komapsumnida!" Anna said while bowing to Kibum..

"It's okay!! i'm happy to help you too!" kibum smilingly said, impressed by Anna talking in Korean..

"I only know a few words..hahaha! i'll make it up to you when we see each other again!" Anna told Kibum sincerely..

She definitely want to repay him for his goodness..

"you'll defintely see me around" kibum said in a small voice..

"what was that?" Anna asked

"Oh, nothing! well, i'll be waiting for that day!" he said while walking away..

"okay! bye-bye!" Anna said while waving her hand..

Kibum waved his hand and directly went to the elevator..
He pushed the no. 10 button, the floor were he actually lived.
His unit is like a small house built on the rooftop.

He then entered and sat on the couch..He reminisce the happenings if his day..

 

"It was fun.." kibum talked to himself,. He smiled and closed his eyes..then he fell asleep..